Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Autumn Night Market continues for 2 weeks. Details are available here.
  • The original Legendary Card event continues for  3 weeks. Details are available here.
  • Black Friday sales will start at 7:00 AM server time on 11/25 and will end next week on 12/2 at 7:00 AM server time. Details are available here.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Black Friday sales will start at 7:00 AM server time on 11/25 and will end next week on 12/2 at 7:00 AM server time. Details are available here.

Hi, Black Friday Mammogeddon Pack contents Mammon's Talisman Boxes or Advanced Mammon's Talisman Boxes?

Mammon's Talisman Box - Skill Power (30-day) = When equipped, Skill Power +4%. Box is tradable.

or 

Advanced Mammon's Talisman Box - Skill Power (30-day) = When equipped, increases Skill Power by 5% and Skill Critical Damage by 10%. Box is tradable.

thanks

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gusmanaki said:
  • Black Friday sales will start at 7:00 AM server time on 11/25 and will end next week on 12/2 at 7:00 AM server time. Details are available here.

Hi, Black Friday Mammogeddon Pack contents Mammon's Talisman Boxes or Advanced Mammon's Talisman Boxes?

Mammon's Talisman Box - Skill Power (30-day) = When equipped, Skill Power +4%. Box is tradable.

or 

Advanced Mammon's Talisman Box - Skill Power (30-day) = When equipped, increases Skill Power by 5% and Skill Critical Damage by 10%. Box is tradable.

thanks

@Juji @Hime can you please answer this :D

4 hours ago, Khelida said:

I see our "benefactors" ale less generous than last year, with only 100 cheap destiny packs, compared to 300 in 2019. Viva la 2020! 🤣

Probably is based on server population :P ( bots excluded from calculations )

• Like 1

Is this a joke? It's 6:25 am here and I just woke up. I did not even have time to see the destiny pack since I did not even know the sale was going to start! Most of EU was sleeping! This is one of the most unfair things you hypocrites made! You never really gave Europeans a chance this time!

Keep killing this game,  you are doing better with every maintenance! Your dropping player numbers(add me too from now as well) should be explaining this well even for you guys. I decided to quit at this moment after this BS you have pulled on EU people. When you announce the sale was going to start, we were sleeping, when we wake up (most of u still not) it's all gone. I have had enough with your shenanigans and gonna leave after this. 

I check from time to time to see when you all fail and close this game.

4 minutes ago, klearmymindd said:

Is this a joke? It's 6:25 am here and I just woke up. I did not even have time to see the destiny pack since I did not even know the sale was going to start! Most of EU was sleeping! This is one of the most unfair things you hypocrites made! You never really gave Europeans a chance this time!

Keep killing this game,  you are doing better with every maintenance! Your dropping player numbers(add me too from now as well) should be explaining this well even for you guys. I decided to quit at this moment after this BS you have pulled on EU people. When you announce the sale was going to start, we were sleeping, when we wake up (most of u still not) it's all gone. I have had enough with your shenanigans and gonna leave after this. 

I check from time to time to see when you all fail and close this game.

Lasted 6 min on Naia. The time was there in the website, but i have to agree that the amount of pack was a bit stupid.

@Juji @Hime

Been told the Black Friday Night Market Coin is bugged. The coins are not recognized by the npc.

5 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

Lasted 6 min on Naia. The time was there in the website, but i have to agree that the amount of pack was a bit stupid.

When they added the time to the website, it was sleeping time in EU already. Either they should have announced it few days ago or they should have at least bigger numbers, even last year it was 3x more than now. Everything they do is to diminish the players. Anyway, I am free of all their BS from now on. GL making yourselves feel better by searching an explanation.

1 minute ago, Dayliss said:

Lasted approximately 4s on Chronos. Thanks for shafting the whole server for a month except for 100 people.

I think it was little more than 4 sec on Chronos but only cause all other Black Friday items appeared in L2Store in Featured section (where are allways new items) but this was hidden only in Specials section.

Thanks for nothing NC.

Shame on me for sleeping. I should have known better, he who plays Lineage shall not sleep. 🤪

On a serious note, since the XP event ended, server population (active players) has been declining. Most people went into afk macro mode or offline waiting for better days mode. A lot play different games or event some illegal servers. And you can't really blame them since the wake up call after XP event was brutal. 

Since then we had:

Halloween Event - which was cool, pumpkins gave good buff and haunted chests had good content, worst case being 3 roses or freya scrolls.

Ultimate Jewelry Boxes - overpriced and really bad contents for a box. A very expensive event catered to a few people.

Lara Gift - Also known as how to artificially increase server population with online boxed chars. The gift rewards were a lottery with no real prize. The Lara buff was let's admit it, almost useless. Funniest thing was the Lucky Growth Scrolls which gave 30% xp in vitality mode when no one had vitality anymore.

Snake Cards - It's a cool concept but in the end the rewards are not making me think I MUST get them. The 500 Shots reward makes the whole event be skip - able.

Night Market Coins - Good sale event, so good that Ncoin price exploded and thus the sale became  like the Ultimate Jewelry Boxes, catered to a few. In all fairness the event crashed the market (what market some may say) a bit and items got cheaper.

Black Friday - This is supposed to be the biggest sale of the year, how come the summer sale was a lot better than this ? Selling 100 destiny packs only was only going to cause a negative reaction. The destiny pack keeps people engaged in the game, so a sale on it was a good idea. But why 100 at 400 ncoin, why not just unlimited (1 per account) at half price (1200 ncoin) ?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1st

2020 Black Friday Sales Event

Black Friday Bountiful Harvest Bundle

Brilliant Freya's Scroll of Storm (x100)

Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass (x100)

Emperor's Special Cocktail (x100)

Honey Dark Beer (x100)

6000 ncoins=21.4b in Naia

214kk for 1 storm,sandglass,cocktail,beer /4=53kk each...

give 1 reason to someone to buy it when we can buy them cheaper in the shops...

2nd 

Black Friday Destiny Pack Doorbuster

Only 100 available per server

Limit 1 per account

and last year you had 

Only 300 available per server

Limit 1 per account

Official News | Lineage II (lineage2.com)

3th

Black Friday Mammogeddon Pack

3150ncoins for 

Mammon's Talisman Box - Skill Cooldown (x1) (30-day) When equipped, Skill Cooldown -4%. Box is tradable.

Mammon's Talisman Box - Attack Attribute (x1) (30-day) When equipped, Attack Attribute Bonus +40. Box is tradable.

Mammon's Talisman Box - Skill Power (x1) (30-day) When equipped, Skill Power +4%. Box is tradable.

just tragic..

so not that big deal at all...

don't care about the Black Friday thing. If you are not investing money into this game regularly, there is no point to argue. Game is still good for passing time in these hard times. If everybody could stop being so negative, maybe something would change. As it is for now, I am happy with the game as it is. Free stuff for newbies, if you want new gear, you need to invest some money. If you want to power lvl in 1 week to 110 and have +++++ gear or dragon weapons, then I am sorry to say but you are asking to become the CEO of Microsoft, so expect to pay big money, nothing is free in this world.

Just now, XelNadu said:

don't care about the Black Friday thing. If you are not investing money into this game regularly, there is no point to argue. Game is still good for passing time in these hard times. If everybody could stop being so negative, maybe something would change. As it is for now, I am happy with the game as it is. Free stuff for newbies, if you want new gear, you need to invest some money. If you want to power lvl in 1 week to 110 and have +++++ gear or dragon weapons, then I am sorry to say but you are asking to become the CEO of Microsoft, so expect to pay big money, nothing is free in this world.

i dont know u, but if this is directed at me, i spend alot, you dont need to worry about that.

my annoyance is the fact that chronos and naia are both online the same time after maintenance, and both go offline at same time for maintenance. But every single promo, works off server time and causes both servers to start/end promos different, even though maintenances are the same.

You just give the x100 destiny packs before server restart without even notice??? that's so unfair. well done NC.  People everywhere are locked cause of covid most of them with no money, players w8ting for this this event just to have some little fun those days.  and you ruined the day just like that? So provocative unfair NC, u must give some respect  to players, at least at those sad days, shame on you.

Hello, the initiative with the great discount with the Destiny pack's is appreciated, but why only 100 people and their boxes can get this event? It makes no sense to look bad to 90% of a server and generate disgust for a bad decision and even worse and absurd is knowing that you yourself are losing income with this strange way of acting. 😐