Love box test 1k

TEVAS

A pity that a player needs to spend nearly 750 USD to show the player base how this sale event is nothing but a scam, with this sample we can conclude 1% for sayha blessing, 4% for sayha talisman 0.2% for a crystal level 11, 0.9% for a black ticket, 1.3% for a artifact box, 4% selenite, 1.7% Elcyum, 0.2% for a legendary dye, etc...

so yeah, with those rates I can understand why they crippled the drop rate from regular means in game.

This is why we need a public rate table for every item these gambling boxes, Nexon maplestory and mihoyo genshin impact were forced by law to this, i wonder what makes NCSOFT different.

17 minutes ago, KuppoRoo said:

This is why we need a public rate table for every item these gambling boxes, Nexon maplestory and mihoyo genshin impact were forced by law to this, i wonder what makes NCSOFT different.

NCwest is the Red-headed step-child of a KOREAN company... Our Government can't make NCkorea love us!(Korean culture is not accepting of mixed heritage people)

1 hour ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

NCwest is the Red-headed step-child of a KOREAN company... Our Government can't make NCkorea love us!(Korean culture is not accepting of mixed heritage people)

This isn't a matter of racial discrimination, i'm talking about A korean company like nexon and A chinese company like Mihoyo being forced by LAW to show the rates of the gambling loot boxes that also require the player to buy a virtual currency in game to buy these.

9 hours ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

I like this comparison... the red headed stepchild is Family, but not really: NCwest is part of the NCfamily, but we are ignored, and at times it seems we are left out in the cold.

8 hours ago, KuppoRoo said:

This isn't a matter of racial discrimination, i'm talking about A korean company like nexon and A chinese company like Mihoyo being forced by LAW to show the rates of the gambling loot boxes that also require the player to buy a virtual currency in game to buy these.

not exactly a racial issue, it's more like Our Father(NCKorea) is convinced that we are not his biological child. 

Just now, Rolling said:

What must be the sensation of having spent that sum in an event and the objects obtained are so despicable. How much should be spent to obtain a decent object, surely Tevas has its LUC up to the clouds, with which it only remains to deduce that the content of the events no longer depends on the LUC.

Puff

Events never depended on luc... 

On 2/8/2021 at 5:42 PM, KuppoRoo said:

you do know nexon owned ncsoft for several years right? that's when the pay to win model was introduced. NC bought themselves back, but kept the model going.

This event was a sayha talisman event. No other reward should be expected. The goal is lvl 8 on this box event before the next "sayha" event gives safe enchants to 9 and 10. 

Everything else from this box is utter trash. It doesn't even give detons at any good rate. 

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

This event was a sayha talisman event. No other reward should be expected. The goal is lvl 8 on this box event before the next "sayha" event gives safe enchants to 9 and 10. 

Everything else from this box is utter trash. It doesn't even give detons at any good rate. 

and re-equip a venir?  no thanks

Lol even if it was 1% chance..

Easy math 40 items inside a box 

chance to open specific thing

P=0.22%
for 1 box: P∗!P∗!P+!P∗P∗!P+!P∗!P∗P=(0.22∗0.672)∗3=0.22
for 2 boxes: P∗P∗!P+P∗!P∗P+!P∗P∗P=(0.223∗0.67)∗3=0.18
for 3 boxes: (P∗P∗P)∗3=(0.223)∗3=0.10

1000 boxes=  2.025.000 (yes millions) options to open include same openings

To open one of 2 top items dragon weapon or limited krishna +20 

You need about half of the amount of boxes to open specific item for 100%  

Next time save a bit more adena you need about 1kk of boxes to open specific thing for a hundred %

Hate these events with boxes :) could do a proper events or events like quests to kill something to get something :)

Seems like I am one of the few lucky guys with this event.

1-) 210 Boxes -> 2 x epic talisman, 3 x destruction armor, 2 x sayha blessing, 9 x sayha talisman and other stuff.

Other tries :

2-) 240 Boxes - nothing worth mentioning (got the exact cost I spent for the boxes after the sales like lv.11 kain, sayha blessing etc.) so no profit but no loose too.

3-) 396 Boxes - 2x royal gold, 2x destruction weapon, 2x lv.11s, 2x sayha blessing etc. - barely covers the cost so again no profit but no loose.

Overall, I got lucky with the first seris of the boxes I opened I guess.. 

On 2/8/2021 at 11:42 PM, KuppoRoo said:

A pity that a player needs to spend nearly 750 USD to show the player base how this sale event is nothing but a scam, with this sample we can conclude 1% for sayha blessing, 4% for sayha talisman 0.2% for a crystal level 11, 0.9% for a black ticket, 1.3% for a artifact box, 4% selenite, 1.7% Elcyum, 0.2% for a legendary dye, etc...

so yeah, with those rates I can understand why they crippled the drop rate from regular means in game.

its why this game should be registered as gambling game and should have gaming age restrictions PEGI 18 as it creating addiction. anyway its strange nobody in usa ppl report it.

On 2/9/2021 at 3:42 AM, Teribeth said:

I like this comparison... the red headed stepchild is Family, but not really: NCwest is part of the NCfamily, but we are ignored, and at times it seems we are left out in the cold.

not exactly a racial issue, it's more like Our Father(NCKorea) is convinced that we are not his biological child. 

Actually it's more like NCKorea(our stepdad) is skeptical that NCWest(his partner) has been honest about why the "step-kids" don't even look like her!!(or her previous supposed partners)

• Haha 2