GM powers

Dorai

I have been banned permanently for pointing out bugs, support doesn't understand what they are looking at except you have access to something you shouldn't.  I would delete those pictures asap. 

added  and if you do use it, expect to be banned 100%

4 minutes ago, Degus said:

I have been banned permanently for pointing out bugs, support doesn't understand what they are looking at except you have access to something you shouldn't.  I would delete those pictures asap. 

if they are that childish then they would do me favor by banning me.

Thats not GM tools that is HGM tools, you can find people anywhere on the server, spawn drops place items in inventory, spam mobs, make yourself visible or invisible you know all "things" they say the cannot do, that pic show you what they really can do but choose not too.

If they wanted to reimburse you they can place a new rune in your warehouse or dimensional merchant for you to pick up for example.  If they wan to find out who is botting they can go find "john doe" track him and port where ever he goes.

Also there still is a GM jail not sure if the new gm's know how to use it but its how they use to bot test people, little harder with a marco but can be used for the greedy chest botters I am sure.

NCSoft lies about a lot of crap things they say are no longer in game are because still exists in the gm tools.

13 hours ago, Dorai said:

Hi Guys,

i am glad that you finaly decided to give me a GM shop. can you please teach me how to use it also?

https://ibb.co/JsGczMP

https://ibb.co/18R5jj3

If this window pop up on my screen probably poped up on more.

look like l2j but if is from here  most silly thing was publish here yours" haking " skills you could do  100k s in one month easy who care about ban xd after

Edited by 231964596

Wasn't his hacking skills it use to happen a lot more often.  I never got those screens I did get a basic gm screen that allowed me to see drops, xp, hp of all mobs in the game and what they looked like.  Also allowed me to play around with transformations and appearances non permanent of course.

Btw when mobs did drop items it wasn't  % based it based on how many were killed IE every 4 killed 1 stem drop, every 29 killed 1 braided hemp drop every 9349 killed 1 weapon drop etc.  I guess you can tie % and luck to that but it was a trigger drop, more simple to code.  So if you killed 9348 bugbears and I roll in next to you and kill 9349th i get the weapon and you don't.

4 hours ago, BurnCycle said:

You guys are new for sure. lol

That's an old bug, that menu won't really do anything, will only let you see skill and items descriptions and some other stuff. There even used to be a unofficial patch to let you use that without getting it randomly.

Pawn Viewer was always off-line... you were fixed to the Map segment where you spawned(could be modified in ini file) but you could see all items/skills/transforms etc.

I was wondering how two chars of the same clan in Naia have items that can only be made with a click on 10% success rate at a cost of around 15k dollars per try, so easy they have this tool. Maybe is the same that one of those characters used to make an aden+20, and maybe is the same tool that another one from same clan use to summon himself during twitch streams, and maybe is the same tool that another one from that clan use to "spawn" himself near you when is needed, and maybe is the same tool that same clan character used to make a dragon ring+8, and maybe is the same tool that same clan character used to make a ferios+20, and maybe is the same tool that same clan character used to make perfect jumps on cursed, everything show up more simple now