Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 17, 2021


Hime
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

 

I 100% agree about mana barrier. 

Feohs also pretty busted and super tanky.

common... if DD cant remove FEO mana barrier - he just must to stop play this game.

And i can explain:

im FEO 113 ,

i have def items:

+11 limited Leviathan set (in Naia it have max 5-10 people)

+10 kaliel bracelet (in Naia it have max 3 people)

+5 top arti book

bless antharas

abu 4

+7 navari

+8 ruler

+7 rind dragon

+2 4lvl seed bracelet

22 venir

+8 protektion

g. obsidian

and something more - forgot what i have

for oly i have +5 radian grace (tank circlet)

im changing AP skils for def

im changing dual skills fir def (dual 110 lvl)

------

And in Oly  midle geared dd 112-115 - can broken my all mp barjier in 1 or max 2 hits!

Resume: -  IF DD CANT BROKEN MAGE BARRIER -TRY TO GET BETER ITEMS THEN EXALTED!!!

Because im also just midle geared...

Edited by Ambicija
mistake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man, you count items that have only 5 ppl.. and then you say that u're middle... Please, don't do this.  You don't know what items exactly have your opponent and what skill use. Also, if you expect that your rival will not move while you hitting him , you're doing wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

Man, you count items that have only 5 ppl.. and then you say that u're middle... Please, don't do this.  You don't know what items exactly have your opponent and what skill use. Also, if you expect that your rival will not move while you hitting him , you're doing wrong.

yes - its midle items!

set can be (and must to be today) +16

i have JUST greater jevs - but today need to have superior...

im not have Dragon or God jevs (and today they must to be ~+3 or +4

the same wit protektion talisman, insanity or ruler - its just midle items today.

now 2021 - but all talking about 2015 items....

What I dont know what use oponents? :) Who don know that if in oly top 100 or higer? We have some secrets...?  :) :):) Common... Its totaly not important in this days - survive can just if have 3-5 UD... This mage barriere - its totaly nothing - 1-2 hits - and mage not have mp. Not have mp - cant use skils!

Edited by Ambicija
mistake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Oly, oly .. We have also field fights (it suppose that we have.. lol) In any location where mana is unlimited, mages make a lot troubles and stay safe and farm. 

And yes, Mana Barrier doesen't make you unbeatable in pvp.

Maybe...

Im in Naia  "play" 7y.  Field battle I was 1 time - 3-4 years ago when was need to go in castle - and get quest items for exalted.

For me castle siege ant all other "pvp" - totally stupidnes and waste of time. Its not fun to see 2h - when gamers killing ic other with 1 hit.  Personally  im not have any atracktion participate in this "shit".  PVP sistem in L2 totaly broken many years - and we not have no 1 developer who in this many years - try to understand and change this. We have many gamers, every day log in game - 3000 people or more - but in PVP going less then 1%. NCSoft selling many "pvp"items - and 99% people not interesting in this. And why need this items - if other exist  stupidnes ---> pots... b.freya, b.drago, detons, valiants and etc... forgot to buy or not have adena for pots - you target for 5mill dmg...

Edited by Ambicija
mistake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ambicija said:

common... if DD cant remove FEO mana barrier - he just must to stop play this game.

And i can explain:

im FEO 113 ,

i have def items:

+11 limited Leviathan set (in Naia it have max 5-10 people)

+10 kaliel bracelet (in Naia it have max 3 people)

+5 top arti book

bless antharas

abu 4

+7 navari

+8 ruler

+7 rind dragon

+2 4lvl seed bracelet

22 venir

+8 protektion

g. obsidian

and something more - forgot what i have

for oly i have +5 radian grace (tank circlet)

im changing AP skils for def

im changing dual skills fir def (dual 110 lvl)

------

And in Oly  midle geared dd 112-115 - can broken my all mp barjier in 1 or max 2 hits!

Resume: -  IF DD CANT BROKEN MAGE BARRIER -TRY TO GET BETER ITEMS THEN EXALTED!!!

Because im also just midle geared...

Go hit wintra and see if you think the same. We play different games man. We fight completely different calibers of people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Go hit wintra and see if you think the same. We play different games man. We fight completely different calibers of people. 

I do think i not meet in 2y Wintra or other mages in Oly ? :)

Yes i can increase def.  - Forgoten skils +30, God jev's, +10 artifacks (just all this im not have). I have money.  But for what? For what to spend more 15.000$ ? To kill some "wintra' ? :) For this money I can travel in all Europe. For this money i can buy house in Ukraina, Moldova or Bulgaria. And now what more interesting for most people - kill "wintra" (grinMan, or etc) - or travel and buy houses? Im not so stupid... Can spend money - bul all stupidnes have limits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

I do think i not meet in 2y Wintra or other mages in Oly ? :)

Yes i can increase def.  - Forgoten skils +30, God jev's, +10 artifacks (just all this im not have). I have money.  But for what? For what to spend more 15.000$ ? To kill some "wintra' ? :) For this money I can travel in all Europe. For this money i can buy house in Ukraina, Moldova or Bulgaria. And now what more interesting for most people - kill "wintra" (grinMan, or etc) - or travel and buy houses? Im not so stupid... Can spend money - bul all stupidnes have limits.

oly and open pvp are different animals. 

 

you can scoff at the cost to make the gear on those top mages all you want, but the game isnt balanced for mid gear pvp/pve unfortunately. if we balance for mid tier fights, at end game, uber gear would be even more god like and people like wintra/grinman would solo entire alliances with minimal support (aka be more broken).

 

you are kind of all over the place with your arguments.  you have mid gear and typically fight mid players.  that is fine for you but you really have no clue about end game fights and balance, sorry m8, even if u match up with one in oly randomly. 

 

i mean no offense. we just play different games.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2021 at 3:31 AM, iHyperlite said:

oly and open pvp are different animals. 

 

you can scoff at the cost to make the gear on those top mages all you want, but the game isnt balanced for mid gear pvp/pve unfortunately. if we balance for mid tier fights, at end game, uber gear would be even more god like and people like wintra/grinman would solo entire alliances with minimal support (aka be more broken).

 

you are kind of all over the place with your arguments.  you have mid gear and typically fight mid players.  that is fine for you but you really have no clue about end game fights and balance, sorry m8, even if u match up with one in oly randomly. 

 

i mean no offense. we just play different games.

here you not right. some your topick i like - but here you totally wrong.

In l2 im 15. So really not need to think that i can something dont know. Its just 1 difference - I have other priority in life - and l2 just hobby.

If i play l2 and "no real life" - no one cant bit me. This was 10 or 12 year ago (i was student).

So after 15y in game - you think im interesting to kill lets say "wintra" or other "top"? Im iteresting who will spend not 10.000$ but 50.000-70.000$ for win? No - im not interesting in this. No one normal person not iteresting in this.

We are totally in different position - you new in game - ant thinking pay money for top - its "high" lvl... All this I was have long time ago - in the past. Now its just hobby.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Rodah said:

OK, so a few points here; this game is literally 95%+ PvE.  This means any talk about "survivability" is irrelevant. 

= your oppinion, pve is prep/practice for pvp

A stacked archer can "tank" Ketra/SoS/ToI.  Should they be able to do that?  You mentioned the "role" a class should play so.......yeah. 

100% wrong and clearly not tested, again, you will be dissapointed in ToI dying while feoh farms freey next to you

 

Again; no one is arguing here that all DDs should be the same.  We're arguing that Yuls should not be the BEST at virtually everything. 

= again, your oppinion,  i will argue tyrr best by far, broken and op

You're comparison with Exos is flawed.  He is probably as stacked as you so in IoS he can make "almost" the same amount of adena because you can both 1-shot everything.  But he can't make near as much XP in SoS or adena in ToI.

= once again, not tested,  100% wrong,  he might need 2 shots but he's hitting more mobs = more $$$, the consumables an archer needs to stand next to a feoh in ToI cuts your profit in half.

 

The only way to overcome the "obstacles" EVERY OTHER DD faces is to spend more $$.  There is no other way and that is terrible.

every other dd's gear is half the price and half in demand, dropped a same geared archer and any other dd in crator and check back in 5 mins, see who's alive.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

I do think i not meet in 2y Wintra or other mages in Oly ? :)

Yes i can increase def.  - Forgoten skils +30, God jev's, +10 artifacks (just all this im not have). I have money.  But for what? For what to spend more 15.000$ ? To kill some "wintra' ? :) For this money I can travel in all Europe. For this money i can buy house in Ukraina, Moldova or Bulgaria. And now what more interesting for most people - kill "wintra" (grinMan, or etc) - or travel and buy houses? Im not so stupid... Can spend money - bul all stupidnes have limits.

Absolutely! Who's wintra (or other like him) ... someone totally lost himself, his mind, his money... not in whole internet just on one server. He killed himself already. No offence, please. The name is just for example.

I agree with FotoMoto as well to remove aoe skills from archer even that was a joke. Archer is assassin not warrior and supposed to be not aoe exactly like daggers but just long range assassin dd. Was like that in the past when the game was really good.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DreadSlayeR said:

After test my toon farming, I didnt feel almost any change in dps.

anyone else feel the same?

what really hurts, logged in my 3 archer mentee, they are in slow motion, don't think they will be the fastest to 105 any more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2021 at 4:00 AM, Ambicija said:

here you not right. some your topick i like - but here you totally wrong.

In l2 im 15. So really not need to think that i can something dont know. Its just 1 difference - I have other priority in life - and l2 just hobby.

If i play l2 and "no real life" - no one cant bit me. This was 10 or 12 year ago (i was student).

So after 15y in game - you think im interesting to kill lets say "wintra" or other "top"? Im iteresting who will spend not 10.000$ but 50.000-70.000$ for win? No - im not interesting in this. No one normal person not iteresting in this.

We are totally in different position - you new in game - ant thinking pay money for top - its "high" lvl... All this I was have long time ago - in the past. Now its just hobby.

 

We are talking about balance and/or how good is yul class. As I said in another topics, Yuls are OP in Top gear. Feoh's are far better in low, mid and high gear/lvl.

Anyone here is talking about how much spent other players or how bad/good are they in their Real life.

I think after read all ur post in this thread, right... you are an old player who still dont know how to play this game. If you really know how to play this game, you dont need to spend a house to enjoy the game.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Started with class balance, finished with difference between pro (ppl who live in game or working there) and common players...  You know, I don't care if grandpa, for example, have 10 different archers and farm with them.. Probably, he has a lot of time and spend it in game. His choice. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2021 at 4:00 AM, Ambicija said:

here you not right. some your topick i like - but here you totally wrong.

In l2 im 15. So really not need to think that i can something dont know. Its just 1 difference - I have other priority in life - and l2 just hobby.

If i play l2 and "no real life" - no one cant bit me. This was 10 or 12 year ago (i was student).

So after 15y in game - you think im interesting to kill lets say "wintra" or other "top"? Im iteresting who will spend not 10.000$ but 50.000-70.000$ for win? No - im not interesting in this. No one normal person not iteresting in this.

We are totally in different position - you new in game - ant thinking pay money for top - its "high" lvl... All this I was have long time ago - in the past. Now its just hobby.

 

your explanation is garbage, I give my empties to people like you.  you seem to think any1 gives 2 cents about your personal opinions,  sorry you cant find a woman that allows you to do what you want.  what others do with their money is none of your concern, or maybe we should all move into "YOUR" reality, and who are you to say you're normal and others aren't?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

here you not right. some your topick i like - but here you totally wrong.

In l2 im 15. So really not need to think that i can something dont know. Its just 1 difference - I have other priority in life - and l2 just hobby.

If i play l2 and "no real life" - no one cant bit me. This was 10 or 12 year ago (i was student).

So after 15y in game - you think im interesting to kill lets say "wintra" or other "top"? Im iteresting who will spend not 10.000$ but 50.000-70.000$ for win? No - im not interesting in this. No one normal person not iteresting in this.

We are totally in different position - you new in game - ant thinking pay money for top - its "high" lvl... All this I was have long time ago - in the past. Now its just hobby.

---

Other question - and all people shame to talk about this.

So who is TOP gamers (and aprox not pay for game)?

I can explain: - asocial people, some kind of sociopats. Why? I can explain. They play 14-18h per day, every day, many years. They not have time for real life. So they not have real friends. Sex with woman they newer not have - they just masturbating. Because no 1 woman not start to wait person who play l2 14-18h.

Now question. Do you thing im interesting to kill sociopats and masturbators in game... No ... im sorry for this people... God not give brain...

I can get ban for this pos - but true its true. His cant hide.

The game is what it is with the p2w stuff. I accepted that long ago. We were discussing balance of classes, not cost to play the game. 

These are different discussions. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Feryl said:

We are talking about balance and/or how good is yul class. As I said in another topics, Yuls are OP in Top gear. Feoh's are far better in low, mid and high gear/lvl.

Anyone here is talking about how much spent other players or how bad/good are they in their Real life.

I think after read all ur post in this thread, right... you are an old player who still dont know how to play this game. If you really know how to play this game, you dont need to spend a house to enjoy the game.

 

 

All about balance = $.

You can balance if:

1 have greater saphire - 2 have supherior saphire +5 (or more) (plius 5 other )

1 dragon rind +5 - 2 have dragon rind +10

1 have b.valakas, b, atharas and etc - 2 have God +3+4

1 have +16limited waep - 2 have drago 2 or zariche

etc etc etc - its just items.

abaut skils im event not talking - they are totaly wrong. All game mechanick now totaly wrong. Now even not iportant class skills - iportant just items skills and how much ud or others skils you have. You go pvp - must to mage with 20 skils....

How to balance? I see just 1 way. Kick out from job developers L2 game manager/boss. Bring new people with clear plan an new ideas. Its only one way.  Developer prove more then 5-8y that totalLy not understan what costumers want.

 

-----

You want to learn me how to play this game ? :) Are you sure? From mobs/market every month im getting 100-300kkk (and im not have so much time). Its look that you must learn from me  :):):) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

All about balance = $.

You can balance if:

1 have greater saphire - 2 have supherior saphire +5 (or more) (plius 5 other )

1 dragon rind +5 - 2 have dragon rind +10

1 have b.valakas, b, atharas and etc - 2 have God +3+4

1 have +16limited waep - 2 have drago 2 or zariche

etc etc etc - its just items.

abaut skils im event not talking - they are totaly wrong. All game mechanick now totaly wrong. Now even not iportant class skills - iportant just items skills and how much ud or others skils you have. You go pvp - must to mage with 20 skils....

How to balance? I see just 1 way. Kick out from job developers L2 game manager/boss. Bring new people with clear plan an new ideas. Its only one way.  Developer prove more then 5-8y that totalLy not understan what costumers want.

 

-----

You want to learn me how to play this game ? :) Are you sure? From mobs/market every month im getting 100-300kkk (and im not have so much time). Its look that you must learn from me  :):):) 

how you know he's not making double that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

All about balance = $.

You can balance if:

1 have greater saphire - 2 have supherior saphire +5 (or more) (plius 5 other )

1 dragon rind +5 - 2 have dragon rind +10

1 have b.valakas, b, atharas and etc - 2 have God +3+4

1 have +16limited waep - 2 have drago 2 or zariche

etc etc etc - its just items.

abaut skils im event not talking - they are totaly wrong. All game mechanick now totaly wrong. Now even not iportant class skills - iportant just items skills and how much ud or others skils you have. You go pvp - must to mage with 20 skils....

How to balance? I see just 1 way. Kick out from job developers L2 game manager/boss. Bring new people with clear plan an new ideas. Its only one way.  Developer prove more then 5-8y that totalLy not understan what costumers want.

 

-----

You want to learn me how to play this game ? :) Are you sure? From mobs/market every month im getting 100-300kkk (and im not have so much time). Its look that you must learn from me  :):):) 

I farm about 35b in adena drops alone in 1 week, as a dagger and soloing it all with only my iss.  That's 140b/month. ToI and IoSx3/day only. No market play. 

 

If you are doing 1-3b per month, that's not very good. IoS once a day will net more than that, even on 1 hour/day only. 

 

 

I assume aoe chars and better gear than me farms more per week/month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ambicija said:

All about balance = $.

You can balance if:

1 have greater saphire - 2 have supherior saphire +5 (or more) (plius 5 other )

1 dragon rind +5 - 2 have dragon rind +10

1 have b.valakas, b, atharas and etc - 2 have God +3+4

1 have +16limited waep - 2 have drago 2 or zariche

etc etc etc - its just items.

abaut skils im event not talking - they are totaly wrong. All game mechanick now totaly wrong. Now even not iportant class skills - iportant just items skills and how much ud or others skils you have. You go pvp - must to mage with 20 skils....

How to balance? I see just 1 way. Kick out from job developers L2 game manager/boss. Bring new people with clear plan an new ideas. Its only one way.  Developer prove more then 5-8y that totalLy not understan what costumers want.

 

-----

You want to learn me how to play this game ? :) Are you sure? From mobs/market every month im getting 100-300kkk (and im not have so much time). Its look that you must learn from me  :):):) 

There are ppl who is very good player, fast with his keyboard/mouse and smart enough to know when they have advantage and know how to use it to win. For me they are ppl with "hands" or "skills" for this game.

There are ppl who have full gear, isnt important if they are rich ppl who invest a few houses or farmers who knows how to play the game. some of them have hands and others no, which of this players are u?

 

------

Rookie numbers for me :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

I farm about 35b in adena drops alone in 1 week, as a dagger and soloing it all with only my iss. 

 

If you are doing 1-3b per month, that's not very good. IoS once a day will net more than that, even on 1 hour/day only. 

 

 

I assume aoe chars and better gear than me farms more per week/month.

Im not sure if for you this say. Someone said - im old in dont know how to play. I said im geting - 100-300kkk (its 300bil). Im 113lvl. I have 1 dd - mage). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...