Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Hime

On 3/17/2021 at 6:12 AM, Excommunicated said:

hyperlite I understand that as a dagger you want the yull to receive nerf always to try to balance it to a melee race, but let me tell you that the nerf AOE only affected the intermediate yull, the yull OP that use dragon bow stg3, stg2 and demonic bow They did not chase the nerf (they kill 1 AOE in IOs and jump from one spot to another killing twice as fast as a dagger) the other yull simply changed the AOE for a LURE because we no longer kill 1 or 2 or 4 AOE :(.
On the other hand the tyrr 112 is killing from 1 sonic star to another DD 116 (both with good equipment but not TOP). They should also receive nerf from that skill to balance it out with other classes?.
The feoch also resist the attacks of other DDs too much, you must first lower their MP to be able to lower their CP and HP, no other class can do that .. they should also receive nerf to balance them with other races?.
The dagger despite the delay can kill (with good equipment but not TOP) in SOS and TOI without fear of dying, I wonder .. should you also receive a nerf to your lethal skills for that?
The yull as well as the magicians are char of range and both can be positioned in the middle of both groups of mobs and kill from a distance .. for something they are char of range and not melee.
And finally NCwest is the only one who wins here, they fill their wallets and we receive the Nerf, LAG and DC from their servers and even so we continue to fill their coffers.

want to know where our money contributions go, read this link:

https://mmoculture.com/2021/03/ncsoft-new-financial-increments-for-employees-and-new-hires-announced/

I see you new in game. 

Or maybe better next libra ALL auto change to archer and we play like in stupid illegal PVP server - all archer... Really fun...

In L2 problem not classes - problem developers (im sure they are 14-16y kinds) - not have any vision, any plan, any plan to balance this game... Mistake after mistakes many years.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Feryl said:

when they nerf maestros and evis?

I seen just buffs for them in the last five years 🤣

Maybe when they nerf the passive that cut 30% of HP from mobs?Or u where too focus on read ur 2 million dmg on mobs?

how about every1 has an opinion on the class they play and stop demanding nerf on other classes?  how bout dat? coz i do not like the stuns of tyrr, i don;t like the half kill of daggers, the mobility and aoe of mages, and the pve ability of eviscs, lets nerf everything, I also do not like parties, so remove that as well. i want duos, trios max of generic toons that al gave the same skills just different skins,  mindlessly hitting mobs to infinity and beyond

1 hour ago, Neno said:

Forgotten Power - Armor Defense

Level P.Def. / M.Def. Damage received
when immobilized
Cooldown
1 +1% - -
2 +1% - -
3 +2% - -
4 +2% - -
5 +3% - -
6 +3% - -
7 +4% - -
8 +4% - -
9 +5% - -
10 +5% - -
11 +6% -1% -
12 +6% -1% -
13 +7% -1% -
14 +7% -2% -
15 +8% -2% -
16 +8% -3% -
17 +9% -3% -
18 +9% -4% -
19 +10% -4% -
20 +10% -5% -
21 +11% -6% -1%
22 +12% -7% -2%
23 +13% -8% -3%
24 +14% -9% -4%
25 +15% -10% -5%
26 +16% -11% -6%
27 +17% -12% -7%
28 +18% -13% -8%
29 +19% -14% -9%
30 +20% -15% -10%

omg, awesome, look there, 10% skill cool down, ohh crap, wait, i paid a ton of rl money to learn those already and now they just add 30% more cooldown so I can buy more stuff down the road.

1 hour ago, Tora said:

Maybe when they nerf the passive that cut 30% of HP from mobs?Or u where too focus on read ur 2 million dmg on mobs?

they didnt cut anything. just fix a bug when you trying to abuse with that skill trying to kill mobs 10lvls than u.

ofc that skill in a toon able to be almost perma immortal isnt enough OP right? ohh i forget it. they havent aoe with low reuse. maybe they need a few aoe skills with something close to lethal and immortal skills.

pd: btw I know just 1 guy who love his damage and isnt me :)

37 minutes ago, Feryl said:

they didnt cut anything. just fix a bug when you trying to abuse with that skill trying to kill mobs 10lvls than u.

ofc that skill in a toon able to be almost perma immortal isnt enough OP right? ohh i forget it. they havent aoe with low reuse. maybe they need a few aoe skills with something close to lethal and immortal skills.

pd: btw I know just 1 guy who love his damage and isnt me :)

You sound like someone who has been badly beaten by some evi or maestro.🤣

P.s. and in any case the nerf serves to balance the difference between archers and the other classes in adena farming.Saying this "they" dont care about u or me or any others opinion.

2 minutes ago, Tora said:

You sound like someone who has been badly beaten by some evi or maestro.🤣

P.s. and in any case the nerf serves to balance the difference between archers and the other classes in adena farming.Saying this "they" dont care about u or me or any others opinion.

im not beaten by any evis or maestro. I used evis for how cheap is making that toon a farm machine with exalted gear.

This nerf mean nothing for geared yuls. so, only low/mid geared yuls will be nerfed.

anyway, you are right. what we are talking is irrelevant for devs. 

lol

funny what 3s do with our community :D

For first test it and after complain if it or not its nerf :D

Now community is full of yuls and after red libra we have maybe 70-80% of yuls on servers. But is logic because yuls are far better in every actions faraway compared to other characters. We not need yul nerf, we need other chars ballancing better like yuls are. Tank are for laught, wynns also, feohs have crit damage caps etc etc. All actions NCsoft do goint to situation that all dds will be yuls :D 

5 hours ago, Excommunicated said:

On the other hand the tyrr 112 is killing from 1 sonic star to another DD 116 (both with good equipment but not TOP). They should also receive nerf from that skill to balance it out with other classes?.
The feoch also resist the attacks of other DDs too much, you must first lower their MP to be able to lower their CP and HP, no other class can do that .. they should also receive nerf to balance them with other races?.

WTF??  Sonic Star has 30s Base Reuse......  Even with MAX skill reuse you can only get down to 8 or 9 seconds.

Back on topic; they problem, as others have articulated, is archers are superior to EVERY CLASS at EVERY ACTIVITY with 1 exception!  Tyrrs are stronger in PvP ATM but that is it.  And when it comes to farming adena, archers are 2x-3x better than everything else.  A 1t archer can farm more adena than a 2t Tyrr.  That is crazy!  

Don't get me wrong; I'll probably switch my dual to an archer just to farm adena.  I don't even want to do this lol.  But if you want to be reasonably self sufficient you have no choice; that is also crazy......  

EDIT:  To Degus, I get your argument about boosting other classes but I just don't think it's possible.  Almost every other class would need a complete revamp to be as all-around strong as archers.  

• Like 1

why does every 1 think every class should be as strong as the next,  rhodah, i've seen you destroy dino island, you're in for a huge upset if you switch to archer.   i've seen plenty of tyrr/dagger clearing ios pit and my cp mage is also clearing it almost max speed, with a few books he should be fine.  aren't all classes  100x more survivable then archer too?   i think people have lost track of the role their toon is supposed to play in the big picture.  daggers crying about aoe, i mean.... thats not your job, get in a aoe grp and leach like the rest of the specialty classes, idk, i see an obstical and i try to over come it, not change it so it's easier for every1 else.  imagine if half these cry babies had to do exhaulted the old way, lmao!

added :  im dagger/archer, if wasn't for melee lag i'd be playin dagger a lot more

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Degus said:

why does every 1 think every class should be as strong as the next,  rhodah, i've seen you destroy dino island, you're in for a huge upset if you switch to archer.   i've seen plenty of tyrr/dagger clearing ios pit and my cp mage is also clearing it almost max speed, with a few books he should be fine.  aren't all classes  100x more survivable then archer too?   i think people have lost track of the role their toon is supposed to play in the big picture.  daggers crying about aoe, i mean.... thats not your job, get in a aoe grp and leach like the rest of the specialty classes, idk, i see an obstical and i try to over come it, not change it so it's easier for every1 else.  imagine if half these cry babies had to do exhaulted the old way, lmao!

added :  im dagger/archer, if wasn't for melee lag i'd be playin dagger a lot more

Things that matter in L2 to succeed:

Crit rate / aoe / range / ability to move fast

Please show me 1 class better than yul at any of the above. 

Edit: also, everything including pvp is a 1 shot game. Any "boost" wouldn't fix the issues of yuls doing everything 2x as fast. Nerf are the only way, and they start on the yul. 

Edit 2: not only way, but only way we will ever see. 

On this topic i am completely agree with you @Degus, this game is made to play with several ppl, each class is specific, with its advantages and its disadvantages, all the RPG are like this and it's very good, and nothing prevents to take others class, all the classes can also farm solo with a good gear with more or less profitability, each one must farm according to his gear, adapt according to the spots, optimize his toon, evolve and especially have fun, even if i find Dungeons and Dragons more fun😉

• Like 1

When people who do not know about class anything think what would be better to nerf.  For me most of you looks like NC devs. They are also don't know anything and trying to balance...

Yul class has imbalance inside itself. I said it before, 110 yul = 2x109 = 3x108. It is not okay.

I asked stuff before do not nerf critical for yuls below 110, and now they should do not nerf cd for yuls below 110...

My mage with les gear and level is able farm like my yul, but your don't. Ain't class problem. Learn how to play.

Dagger is devil. If you don't know how, I simply laugh. Then 1 way for you, buy more items.. lol

11 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Things that matter in L2 to succeed:

Crit rate / aoe / range / ability to move fast

Please show me 1 class better than yul at any of the above. 

Edit: also, everything including pvp is a 1 shot game. Any "boost" wouldn't fix the issues of yuls doing everything 2x as fast. Nerf are the only way, and they start on the yul. 

Edit 2: not only way, but only way we will ever see. 

AoE: Feoh's are better here. They havent problems with terrain and his mass debuff have short cooldown. they have mass stun too.

Range: Feoh's have same range than yuls

A2MF: Feoh's have 2 jumps and can use Skipping kid too

Survival skills:

- Feoh's have barrier with 95% damage reduction and that 5% of damage taken affect only his mana

- Feoh's have celestial

Critical Rate: Yuls have almost the best skill critical rate (any other class can be very close too if his setup is in that route)

So, at the end... yuls have better skill rate but not so good survival skills like Feoh's.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Degus said:

omg, awesome, look there, 10% skill cool down, ohh crap, wait, i paid a ton of rl money to learn those already and now they just add 30% more cooldown so I can buy more stuff down the road.

lmfao cant agree more with you

People still don't get it, do they?

Make a YUL for farm & Adena income, gear to a sweet spot & transfer Adena for your main character that you wish to play.

Wait next XP event and make a new one just for farming purpose & lvl it only during XP events.
My highest character is indeed a YUL which I like to play, but it dies quickly in PVP without proper support behind you or if you do not have proper PVP items.
But it serves me mainly to support my other 2 DDs characters & support characters that I have, since I am able to gear them faster overtime since I invested heavenly for my Yul in the first place.

In comparison, if I put my gear to my other toons for the rest of the time, they are doing way better at lower lvls than my Yul used to do, I am able to do 105 dailies easy mode  at 110 with the other DDs.
My Yul was lvl112-114 before doing the same speed the dailies.

I was unable to farm with the Yul on my own without ISS before I got 109 & invested huge to improve.

In comparison, my other DDs can solo some of those zones easier than my Yul used to do with equivalent gear at their lvl.

In Olympiad time, I often enjoy more PVP with another toon than on my Yul. I am able to kill people whom I cannot kill so easily due to survivability. Example: Feoh, I need to boost up like a truck to win against equivalent geared Feoh and do correct order of skills.

Against a lvl114 Feoh on my Yul I struggle more. I had a fight against the same Feoh on another toon, and I killed him easy mode with the Yul gear.

At any Ketra party, you always have 1 Yul which pushes the rest of the group, if the gear follows a minimum.
My whole CP members got massive lvl boost during last XP event, because I could carry them as a Yul, and today the single target DDs became as strong as the Yul with less gear.

The Yul is simply known to farm faster, but remains a glass canon at the end of the day.

I take the CD increase of AOE skills with pleasure, it will slightly backfire on group XP.

1 hour ago, Feryl said:

AoE: Feoh's are better here. They havent problems with terrain and his mass debuff have short cooldown. they have mass stun too.

Range: Feoh's have same range than yuls

A2MF: Feoh's have 2 jumps and can use Skipping kid too

Survival skills:

- Feoh's have barrier with 95% damage reduction and that 5% of damage taken affect only his mana

- Feoh's have celestial

Critical Rate: Yuls have almost the best skill critical rate (any other class can be very close too if his setup is in that route)

So, at the end... yuls have better skill rate but not so good survival skills like Feoh's.

1 hour ago, LordDragnil said:

Vote for remove mana barrier, increase monsters m.def (cuz this is decreased) and let them unlimited critical.. Let they play like that

I 100% agree about mana barrier. 

Feohs also pretty busted and super tanky.

3 hours ago, Degus said:

OK, so a few points here; this game is literally 95%+ PvE.  This means any talk about "survivability" is irrelevant. 

A stacked archer can "tank" Ketra/SoS/ToI.  Should they be able to do that?  You mentioned the "role" a class should play so.......yeah. 

Again; no one is arguing here that all DDs should be the same.  We're arguing that Yuls should not be the BEST at virtually everything. 

You're comparison with Exos is flawed.  He is probably as stacked as you so in IoS he can make "almost" the same amount of adena because you can both 1-shot everything.  But he can't make near as much XP in SoS or adena in ToI.  

The only way to overcome the "obstacles" EVERY OTHER DD faces is to spend more $$.  There is no other way and that is terrible.