@Juji ... Power Rush Event Details (Live) ???

Its joke or something? @Juji - still you not understand why people mass out from game?

I can explain:

1. Game oriented in people who play 12-16h. 

2. No adena/drop for people who have acounts for 3000-5000$ This accounts 113-115lvl  with +16 weapon, and etc (alot top items). But adena/drop just for people who have DW 2 or zare/aka weap...

3. Totally killed clan life... What clans can do? I can say: 2-3 people from all clan can kill 1 time per week Golberg ... All other if want - must to go in other clan - to do the same. Is reason why people not wan stay in clan - better solo... And with all this stupidnes you make clan event... Who care about that?!  Now online just 20-30%... HarD to make Goldber not clan RB? Its only 1 RB in game... Im not count dailes - its aprox 0 drop!

And many other things about which we talking in forum - but 0 reaktion or reaktion after 6mon...

• Thanks 3

49 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Its joke or something? @Juji - still you not understand why people mass out from game?

I can explain:

2. No adena/drop for people who have acounts for 3000-5000$ This accounts 113-115lvl  with +16 weapon, and etc (alot top items). But adena/drop just for people who have DW 2 or zare/aka weap...

3. Totally killed clan life... What clans can do? I can say: 2-3 people from all clan can kill 1 time per week Golberg ... All other if want - must to go in other clan - to do the same. Is reason why people not wan stay in clan - better solo... And with all this stupidnes you make clan event... Who care about that?!  Now online just 20-30%... HarD to make Goldber not clan RB? Its only 1 RB in game... Im not count dailes - its aprox 0 drop!

And many other things about which we talking in forum - but 0 reaktion or reaktion after 6mon...

even on their twitter pages  ppl complain  😂 

https://twitter.com/LineageIIOps/status/1278160341332090880

https://twitter.com/NCSOFT_West/status/1397319757456580609

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

I can explain:

no the game is based on leaving your PC running for 20 hours and then you do 4 intsances per day. There is nothing else in the game besides pve, if you complain this means that you do not have the basics for PVE let alone PVP, this is L2 on EVERY version atm.

you get adena bust most people even refuse to pay $15/month for prestige. 

You can go out and XP with your clan, the question is if the clan is doing a good job recruiting people fit for the activities you aim.  Clans died because you can do everything on your own pretty much. Keep in mind that there are still a lot of active clans out there actively recruiting, maybe your leader is not meant to be a leader?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Connex said:

no the game is based on leaving your PC running for 20 hours and then you do 4 intsances per day. There is nothing else in the game besides pve, if you complain this means that you do not have the basics for PVE let alone PVP, this is L2 on EVERY version atm.

you get adena bust most people even refuse to pay $15/month for prestige. 

You can go out and XP with your clan, the question is if the clan is doing a good job recruiting people fit for the activities you aim.  Clans died because you can do everything on your own pretty much. Keep in mind that there are still a lot of active clans out there actively recruiting, maybe your leader is not meant to be a leader?

You new in game? 

OK i will say: Im Feo 114 (dual 110).  All skils 15-20. Wep +16 - limited. Set +10 - limited, all g.jews, drago shirt +10, kaliel +10, abu4, maph ring, b.valakas and etc etc - hart to remember all. 3-4 instances  - per day - max 1kkk. So 30 days 30kkk. People who have dw2/zare/aka in 1 day doing 30kkk. Its normal?  No - its not normal - its totaly disbalance. Like me - all top 50-300 - its ~250 people. So for what to play?

Im clan leader - and very aktive searching people. And i see why people play - and why stop play. Now aprox 99% stop play at 112-114 lvl - becouse its limit what you can do with acc for 3000-5000$.

The same with Golberg - 1-3 people easy can kill. And its small drop. But to participate want half clan. What to do? Nothing. Because all who can kill wit 1-3 people will go from clan in self clan. That's all.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Degus said:

ya man, this game is clearly not for you, and if your clan is doing throne w/o you, either your clan is lame or well, maybe you complain too much and they don't wanna party you.

You like always - about game know just from YouTube  :) Golberg its for 1 dd 113-114lvl...

You don't understand Goldberg.  I have one clannie that actually can one shot Goldberg.  If my three top dd's are on we can also kill mary reed in under minute.  We pack the raid boss with even lower level people because no min level (its 100 but everyone can get that in a week)  You need a min of 8 people to spawn two chests.  On average we do it with 14 - 16 people and everyone walks away with 20 trillion xp and 600 - 1 billion adena for 10 minutes of their day.

Also we do clan CPs and at least 2 sometimes up to 4 separate parties a day running through the dailies never mind we are up to two CPS working on 3rd CP in Ketra.  I mean if your a clan leader you can recruit you just not recruiting the right people, we use Discord setup our CP's add people in when there is a hole to fill and help everyone when we can.  Sieges are a let down but do take forts regularly for the boost in passive skill although minor does help.  Forts have their own dungeons with raids you do for extras also most people forget about them.  Here is the big thing we build friendships that when we do our CPs and talk to each other out of game and play other games together, too many people forget the Multiplayer part of MMORPG's.

I been a clan leader in L2 for 16 years straight (not sure if there is a longer one) and overall and clan leader in other games for over 20 years so maybe you need to learn a thing or two as my clan exists in other games they play together outside L2 too.

Hi Ambicija,
It is time to get stronger my friend.

My CP joined another secondary clan so we could do ToH on our own.

We have no fancy weapons all have +12 or +14 Limited weapons, Greater jewelry, some have +30 Forgotten Skills, some don't. None of us has a DW or Blood-Stain weapon and we are able in 7 people to do Goldberg & Mary-Reed with the CP.
We are all between 113-116 and playing together for 6 months.

It took us multiple tries to do Mary-Reed at the beginning and to learn the game mechanics from her.

We do every day dailies. One of our CP member made a lot of lvl5 gems during this current event which helped us greatly.

About Adena income it is time to get your facts. I do on a daily basis 6b in IOS (Yul double spot), another 1b in Atelia. With 3 DD toon, I do my daily hunting zones and gather an additional 1b Adena. To summon it up +-7 to 8b daily from Hunting zones. Yes I spend 6 hours on it.

TOI with my +14 Limited weapon & my own tank & my own ISS running all 3 with weekly Castilla potions I make another 27-30b. Approximately 300b per month Adena income all combined.

But yes, people think that this is a lot, I couldn't agree more. But it took me 1 year and a half to get to that point and to make up for all these upgrades.

I took the liberty to buy Blood-Stained Fragments & Dragon Weapon Fragments for all the CP, so we can make them in a year or two depending on the luck we have to find the mats for it.

During Dimensional siege or normal siege, we do encounter issues against DW or Blood-Stain weapons, but it took us time to improve on our PVP skills.

The only thing that makes the game so difficult for some people is that most of them leave after a year because the humanity wants everything right away without giving an effort over time.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Ambicija said:

You new in game? 

OK i will say: Im Feo 114 (dual 110).  All skils 15-20. Wep +16 - limited. Set +10 - limited, all g.jews, drago shirt +10, kaliel +10, abu4, maph ring, b.valakas and etc etc - hart to remember all. 3-4 instances  - per day - max 1kkk. So 30 days 30kkk. People who have dw2/zare/aka in 1 day doing 30kkk. Its normal?  No - its not normal - its totaly disbalance. Like me - all top 50-300 - its ~250 people. So for what to play?

Im clan leader - and very aktive searching people. And i see why people play - and why stop play. Now aprox 99% stop play at 112-114 lvl - becouse its limit what you can do with acc for 3000-5000$.

The same with Golberg - 1-3 people easy can kill. And its small drop. But to participate want half clan. What to do? Nothing. Because all who can kill wit 1-3 people will go from clan in self clan. That's all.

you should have switched to archer in red libra, im making 30b a month at 110 with half the gear you have.

23 hours ago, LaPtiteNaine said:

Hi Ambicija,

We have no fancy weapons all have +12 or +14 Limited weapons, Greater jewelry, some have +30 Forgotten Skills, some don't. None of us has a DW or Blood-Stain weapon and we are able in 7 people to do Goldberg & Mary-Reed with the CP.

It took us multiple tries to do Mary-Reed at the beginning and to learn the game mechanics from her.

We do every day dailies. One of our CP member made a lot of lvl5 gems during this current event which helped us greatly.

About Adena income it is time to get your facts. I do on a daily basis 6b in IOS (Yul double spot), another 1b in Atelia. With 3 DD toon, I do my daily hunting zones and gather an additional 1b Adena. To summon it up +-7 to 8b daily from Hunting zones. Yes I spend 6 hours on it.

TOI with my +14 Limited weapon & my own tank & my own ISS running all 3 with weekly Castilla potions I make another 27-30b. Approximately 300b per month Adena income all combined.

But yes, people think that this is a lot, I couldn't agree more. But it took me 1 year and a half to get to that point and to make up for all these upgrades.

I took the liberty to buy Blood-Stained Fragments & Dragon Weapon Fragments for all the CP, so we can make them in a year or two depending on the luck we have to find the mats for it.

During Dimensional siege or normal siege, we do encounter issues against DW or Blood-Stain weapons, but it took us time to improve on our PVP skills.

The only thing that makes the game so difficult for some people is that most of them leave after a year because the humanity wants everything right away without giving an effort over time.

you sir have my respect for this post of yours!

On 6/2/2021 at 2:19 PM, Slycutter said:

You don't understand Goldberg.  I have one clannie that actually can one shot Goldberg.  If my three top dd's are on we can also kill mary reed in under minute.  We pack the raid boss with even lower level people because no min level (its 100 but everyone can get that in a week)  You need a min of 8 people to spawn two chests.  On average we do it with 14 - 16 people and everyone walks away with 20 trillion xp and 600 - 1 billion adena for 10 minutes of their day.

Also we do clan CPs and at least 2 sometimes up to 4 separate parties a day running through the dailies never mind we are up to two CPS working on 3rd CP in Ketra.  I mean if your a clan leader you can recruit you just not recruiting the right people, we use Discord setup our CP's add people in when there is a hole to fill and help everyone when we can.  Sieges are a let down but do take forts regularly for the boost in passive skill although minor does help.  Forts have their own dungeons with raids you do for extras also most people forget about them.  Here is the big thing we build friendships that when we do our CPs and talk to each other out of game and play other games together, too many people forget the Multiplayer part of MMORPG's.

I been a clan leader in L2 for 16 years straight (not sure if there is a longer one) and overall and clan leader in other games for over 20 years so maybe you need to learn a thing or two as my clan exists in other games they play together outside L2 too.

What to do little/new clans? How to rise?

23 hours ago, LaPtiteNaine said:

Hi Ambicija,

Let we talk about normal gaming, no grinding 24/7. People have to work also for ensure the inflow of real money into the game.

All of you saying "pro" gamers ( meaning 24/7 nolifers) produce only inflation in game. You collect the most expensive things in game, but servers are dying. With such a huge gap middle core leave (casual players with money). 

Look at the NC coins prices at Naia. I am  the seller of them, but now it's crazy. Inflation on servers is out of control.

Even old items for newbies are ultra expensive. B. Valakas necklace 140b. #ncwest wake the f#k up.  All these item upgrade transitions ideas are bull shit. Brooch with all upgrades costs around 1k usd. ### off. I will stay with my old till your crazy gap will crush my desire (willing) to play. 

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

Rising my 6 lvl to 7 lvl by myself.

( 1681287 of 2690000  in 1-2 years or something like this. Maybe I level it up in 1-2 more years...)

And I am not sure that people will join even then. 

Stupid game designers do not understand that bonuses (Clan Advent) for small clans must be higher than for big clans. Big clans should have only accesses for  clan raid bosses and some extra things in shop (like 1-3 days talismans or so) ...

Small clans should have pve bonuses, big ones - pvp. And 3 day penalty of leaving. So no reason grind in a small and then go for sieges in a big.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

29 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

Look at the NC coins prices at Naia. I am  the seller of them, but now it's crazy. Inflation on servers is out of control.

Even if I buy destiny and prestige, my income is 50x times less. 

So my pity farm is only for consumables. 

And I understand that teams should have advantages, paying people should have it also. But not by orders of magnitude (<- this is specific sentence so I am not sure about translation).

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

5 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

They don't.  Problems is everyone wants to be leader not understanding how long it took us older leaders to get to 10 11 12 clan levels.

At least now you can raise your clan up just by grinding, I had to do quest get items, and to get level I have to be a castle lord for a few months.

Thing that hurt for me was stripping away all my clan skills (took us 3 years to get them all) not many clans had full skills, and cutting my clan size from 160 to 62? (I forget not home now) I mean fine you wanted to do away with the academy that understandable it was pointless as levels rose, but the clan structure was nice, gave people officer positions and they felt like there was an actual power structure in the bigger clans, at my height I had over 100 actives and 30 semi active members rest were alts or mentees.  So you can complain about clans but there not as hard to manage as they use to be.  Nevermind I was also an alliance leader plenty of times, even when you could have 12 clans in an ally let me tell you what kind of headaches that was, get together 12 lords to make a decision on anything good luck.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

They don't.  Problems is everyone wants to be leader not understanding how long it took us older leaders to get to 10 11 12 clan levels.

I don't wanna be leader of clan but game forcing me for that. (Additional space in warehouse not a joke. )

I think that old system with ranks and titles was much better.

7 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Let we talk about normal gaming, no grinding 24/7. People have to work also for ensure the inflow of real money into the game.

All of you saying "pro" gamers ( meaning 24/7 nolifers) produce only inflation in game. You collect the most expensive things in game, but servers are dying. With such a huge gap middle core leave (casual players with money). 

Even old items for newbies are ultra expensive. B. Valakas necklace 140b. #ncwest wake the f#k up.  All these item upgrade transitions ideas are bull shit. Brooch with all upgrades costs around 1k usd. ### off. I will stay with my old till your crazy gap will crush my desire (willing) to play. 

I know adena price for nc.coins, - I have some grafiks - and see how much was changed in past 2-3years. Problem like alawais - we not have game developers (now this doing students 18years) - not not have produsers with hard balls.  

Yes- now for game pay just new people and people till 114-115lvl and they can farm 1kkk. 114+ (its aprox just archers) - not pay nothing - and farming 30kkk or more.

Its normal? No. In game going hyperinflation.

16 hours ago, Connex said:

you should have switched to archer in red libra, im making 30b a month at 110 with half the gear you have.

Really? Or maybe just delete all classes and we all play with archers? 

"Shape your journey in Lineage II by creating a unique avatar from a selection of 7 unique races (Human, Elf, Dark Elf, Orc, Dwarf, Kamael, and Ertheia), each with their own unique characteristics and traits that lead you down the path of more than 30 potential classes you can evolve into. Whether you take the path of a Warrior to become a Dreadnought or grow from a Wizard to an Archmage, the choice is yours to make!"

Problem = Developer forgot what its l2.

On 6/2/2021 at 5:03 PM, LaPtiteNaine said:

Hi Ambicija,

I read all. 3 times. 

About what you talking here? :)

Time  what i spend on game its (7y) - and im very aktive.

Become stronger? Euros i spend 5 times more then you. My items price 3-5 bigger then your. In oly im in last 2 years was 70-90place from 2 server - every month. I contribute 2.602.106 clan points. But in pve for me even not wort to use recharge stones - aprox 0 profit.

You must to feel difference how much game are disbalanced - if im TOI can make just 1-2kkk in 10h. 

You play with archer - which long time ago must to be nerfed 2-3x. Here not need to compare - clases are  totally disblanced.

"giving an effort over time..." Really...? This amount effort what i give for game - in best way you will get in 2024-2025y.

10 hours ago, Slycutter said:

At least now you can raise your clan up just by grinding, I had to do quest get items, and to get level I have to be a castle lord for a few months.

Thing that hurt for me was stripping away all my clan skills (took us 3 years to get them all) not many clans had full skills, and cutting my clan size from 160 to 62? (I forget not home now) I mean fine you wanted to do away with the academy that understandable it was pointless as levels rose, but the clan structure was nice, gave people officer positions and they felt like there was an actual power structure in the bigger clans, at my height I had over 100 actives and 30 semi active members rest were alts or mentees.  So you can complain about clans but there not as hard to manage as they use to be.  Nevermind I was also an alliance leader plenty of times, even when you could have 12 clans in an ally let me tell you what kind of headaches that was, get together 12 lords to make a decision on anything good luck.

I have a lvl 11 clan and is was very hard to make, you don't need to have a castel to lvl clan ? we hade a alliance and made turns on the castel so every one in alliance could lvl their clan, it was very hard work and keeping the castel with all the sidge but it was fun.

But geting a castel now ....

4 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

dude i need more than 6 for sure...

Yes i just keep them in the inventory , and try to use the one that gives more dmg but is very hard to choose, 8 slots would be nice