Emergency Maintenance: Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Juji

We now all have seen the rewards of the L2Store Promotion as they were intended to be, not the NCWest Special Edition.

I hope in the future, we get promotions that are closer to the Korean original than the junk we had now. Enchanting a weapon to +12 for a lv4 Jewel vs Dragon Claw; THAT IS BIG DIFFERENCE in value and power.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

are you stating they should ban ppl and leave the servers un-rolled back?

never, rollback is fair

The only thing that I get clean with this error is that the patches sent from Korea are modified here to keep us stagnant with regular items and thus be able to squeeze the most of the clients' wallets, that is us. nice job

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, Zyrax3S said:

yes ncwest fault but why all the time same people do the exploit befor all to notice?

coz you forget they are Pure RTM bots, using Adrenaline and live with money that earning from the game by Reselling Adena for Russian Ruble. It's their business in real life.

They are allowed to play here against the Rules by connecting in VPN, but playing and living from Forbidenn Countries in the rules section.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

We now all have seen the rewards of the L2Store Promotion as they were intended to be, not the NCWest Special Edition.

I hope in the future, we get promotions that are closer to the Korean original than the junk we had now. Enchanting a weapon to +12 for a lv4 Jewel vs Dragon Claw; THAT IS BIG DIFFERENCE in value and power.

Well said.

• Thanks 3

Just now, ErrorFatal said:

never, rollback is fair

The only thing that I get clean with this error is that the patches sent from Korea are modified here to keep us stagnant with regular items and thus be able to squeeze the most of the clients' wallets, that is us. nice job

yea how Ncwest squeeze us like Cows is a completely shame. And clamorous demostration is here

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, OldSchool- said:

yes and tell us Sir, why in this past situation nobody of Big RTM didnt take any punishment?

C'mon then now let's talk about ur different story.

i dont even know what u are talking about.  no rmt happened based on this maintenance fiasco.  it seems like you are upset about a different issue unrelated to today's maint.

3 minutes ago, ErrorFatal said:

never, rollback is fair

well, yes.  everyone should be enraged at what Japan/Taiwan has as rewards for the same event.  unfortunately, we have all known NCsoft milks us hardcore for a long time.  Today was just a hard reminder how badly they are screwing us.

Genuine question for everyone... Is anyone aware of any claws or top tier items dropping from boxes on naia before todays mainteance..
I know of 10's of thousands of boxes opened 0 high or top items dropped. 

NCSOFT, can you publish how many of these items actually dropped from your event? 

Yes i'm very sour that the ONE claw i was able to finally get after months of trying to buy one in game will be rolled back.

And this wasn't a bug, it shows what the rates/items could be like for us compared to other regions.

Edited by Rotten
additional context

1 minute ago, Rotten said:

Genuine question for everyone... Is anyone aware of any claws or top tier items dropping from boxes on naia before todays mainteance..

NCSOFT, can you publish how many of these items actually dropped from your event? 

Yes i'm very sour that the ONE claw i was able to finally get after months of trying to buy one in game will be rolled back.

Condolences.

2 minutes ago, Rotten said:

And this wasn't a bug, it shows what the rates/items could be like for us compared to other regions.

when i opened loot boxes on this event on naia, my best take was grand kain wep scroll and intermediate book

imo, naia has lower rates on everything

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

when i opened loot boxes on this event on naia, my best take was grand kain wep scroll and intermediate book

imo, naia has lower rates on everything

exactly what my best opens were, intermediate scroll and gran kain weapon. 
The more people i talk to it sounds like 0 items dropped... that's so unethical.

So what was wrong exactly here? people playing the event with original rewards from korea and there is a rollback ? +12 stick giving a lvl 4 jwl instead of a claw is a big "joke" . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, yoda said:

So what was wrong exactly here? people playing the event with original rewards from korea and there is a rollback ? +12 stick giving a lvl 4 jwl instead of a claw is a big "joke" . 

japan/taiwan, not korea.  wrong region.

2 minutes ago, Rotten said:

exactly what my best opens were, intermediate scroll and gran kain weapon. 
The more people i talk to it sounds like 0 items dropped... that's so unethical.

is very hard open Chest  - gran kain weapon or dragon Claws

Ohyte

15 minutes ago, OldSchool- said:

Condolences.

I'm going to make it simple

I have bad luck apart from having the money to fill a gun and take it to +12, you know how much money you have to have.

a normal player does not have that luxury, it is very difficult.

Another player with money comes and doesn't care to sing the gun
  ha but bravo you have 85Billion wins by wearing it +12

1. the player has to have money not to care,
2. finding weapons is not easy
3. Knowing about the bug, you don't mind spending, for example, 1 Billion to fill a weapon so that it reaches +12, knowing that you are going to get 85 Billion.
4 the person is aware that he is cheating in the game
5 Then he will scam another player to sell him the Dragon Claw

holly shit joseph you are clueless

4 minutes ago, JOSEPH said:

is very hard open Chest  - gran kain weapon or dragon Claws

Ohyte

I have bad luck apart from having the money to fill a gun and take it to +12, you know how much money you have to have.

3. Knowing about the bug, you don't mind spending, for example, 1 Billion to fill a weapon so that it reaches +12, knowing that you are going to get 85 Billion.

3 minutes ago, JOSEPH said:

it wasn't a bug, they adjust the pay table to be "reasonable" 

I am not one of the players that would scam another. i am the player that is at the point in the game where i need one of these weapons, and it's impossible to obtain.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Artesano said:

My time is money, my xp, my electric energy , all people want you pay for this, we want yuo pay in Ncoins rewards.

OK other player in very Close , the your time  , i will gain 85 billones  ,

Question you gain 85Billones ?  other yes 

7 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

If all people from Classic & Live would stop spending Ncoin for 6 months until we get the same rates & items like in other zones, this would not happen.

server would close waaay before it hits 6month. And ranked people will never stop spending with boosts