Live Server Maintenance: October 20, 2021

Sunshine

22 minutes ago, FoolyCooly said:

It doesn't go into detail about cool down. This is true. Although, it does give you an overall intention of the change. 

Changes have been made so that at least 1 of Feoh Wizard classes’ attribute skills will remain activated:

• At least 1 of Feoh Soul Hound / Feoh Soultaker / Feoh Storm Screamer / Feoh Arc Mage’s Origin Fire, Origin Water, Origin Earth, Origin Wind, Origin Holy, Origin Dark skills will remain turned on.

Literally has nothing to do forcing a stance to be active all the time vs having cooldown while changing from one stance to another... so I don't get your point.

14 minutes ago, Mephist0 said:

Literally has nothing to do forcing a stance to be active all the time vs having cooldown while changing from one stance to another... so I don't get your point.

English isn't your first language huh? It means they don't want us to constantly & consistently change toggles. I don't agree with the change either but noone can  honestly say it's not in the patch notes.

Changes have been made so that at least 1 of Feoh Wizard classes’ attribute skills will remain activated

That has nothing to do with the cooldown, stop trying to justify it with non sense.

This was done to prevent the usage of skill without an attribute applied, far from what you are saying.

I would prefer a response from someone related to the game and not just speculations and bad interpretations of google translated patch notes.

17 hours ago, FoolyCooly said:

Lots of us notice that some of you lie & spread rumors. Personally, I can't understand why. It's just a game.

Point this out and remind it ,to those who made a business and their main job from this "game". 

@Juji @Sunshine there's still the old bug with Wings of Splendor that the color of the name & wings are wrong at stage 6 & 7 - those got mixed up

This is the Known Issues thread. If you do not see an issue listed here, then we are working through and adding information to this thread. Some issues may take longer to resolve as it may require additional investigation and updates.

Known Issues

• Wings of Splendor items and skill localization were reverted to an older name (Successor's Luminance

13 hours ago, Adelya said:

Point this out and remind it ,to those who made a business and their main job from this "game". 

I'm still not seeing why there is a need to spread rumors & lies about anyone even if what you say is true about individuals treating this game as a job.

8 hours ago, voo said:

I must be missing something....I lost ability to farm adena by over a tril a month...my archer seems to be nerfed in range and skill reuse speed and crits...and I see nothing to do....

what am i missing?

you could make over a trillion adena a month by farming?  im interested how.

@Juji Please check the skill critical rate of Quick Shot and Pinpoint Shot skills where your hit rates are very low, the Archer's damage per second is way below normal! Please let us know if this is a bug or a nerf! If it's a nerf, please let us know if the skill critical rate is locked by some percentage or was just lowered but still unlocked!   Please don't kill the archers!