Live Server Maintenance: October 20, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• The Dethroned Content Update will go live!
  • Pandari’s Expedition event will start for four weeks!
  • Game servers will be set to UTC time with this update. Castle Siege Times, Rare Item Auctions, Ceremony of Chaos will remain unaffected, but the following will change:
    • Daily Server Reset times will now happen at 06:30 UTC
    • Cursed Swords rewards will be given out at 23:59 UTC
    • Swamp of Screams will now open at 10:00 UTC and 22:00 UTC
  • All Dimensional Siege and Raid items will be deleted with the update.
  • All Recipes as mentioned in the patch notes will be deleted with the update.
  • Red Libra Event will end!
    • Event related items and the Stone of Destiny will be deleted.
  • Sayha’s Blast Promotion will end!
    • Sayha’s Blast Chest and Real Attack Cookies will be deleted on 10/27.
  • Expedition Supplies promotion will start for four weeks.
  • Death Knight’s Ring and Dethroned Expedition Rune items will be added to the L2 Store for free for 4 weeks.

Item Name

Item Description

Quantity

Restriction

Expedition Supply Ticket

Exchange this ticket with the Dimensional Merchant for either the Physical or Magical supply item packs.

1/Account

Death Knight’s Ring (30-day)

Limit 1/Account and for characters created after 10/19.

When equipped, obtain +7 Fallen Angel's Ring's effect. (Does not stack with Fallen Angel's Ring). Grants +25% Confusion Resistance and Attack Success. +16% Vitality Bonus XP/SP, +11% XP/SP Gain, and +16% P. Atk./P./M. Skill Critical Damage. Ring lasts for 30 days.

1/Account & Character must be created at 10/19/2021

Dethrone Expedition Rune (30-day)

Limit 1/Account!

When stored in the inventory,

Vitality is not consumed for characters level 110 and below and when in Dethrone, Vitality is not consumed regardless of level.

1/Account

• Like 1

Death Knight’s Ring (30-day)

Limit 1/Account and for characters created after 10/19.

When equipped, obtain +7 Fallen Angel's Ring's effect. (Does not stack with Fallen Angel's Ring). Grants +25% Confusion Resistance and Attack Success. +16% Vitality Bonus XP/SP, +11% XP/SP Gain, and +16% P. Atk./P./M. Skill Critical Damage. Ring lasts for 30 days.

1/Account & Character must be created at 10/19/2021

WTF IS THAT? 19/10/2021?

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Game servers will be set to UTC time with this update. Castle Siege Times, Rare Item Auctions, Ceremony of Chaos will remain unaffected, but the following will change:

What happen to Chronos being a NA Server?  Swamps at 4am and 4pm CST.  Swords are from 1pm to 6pm CST.  Come on NCSoft NA people work during that time and its even worse for PST.  

• Game servers will be set to UTC time with this update. Castle Siege Times, Rare Item Auctions, Ceremony of Chaos will remain unaffected, but the following will change:

Seriously? Why on earth would you change the Swords time on a North American server to a time that keeps 2/3 of North American players from participating in Swords? Not to mention that daylight savings ends November 7.

1 minute ago, MrGoof said:

Seriously? Why on earth would you change the Swords time on a North American server to a time that keeps 2/3 of North American players from participating in Swords? Not to mention that daylight savings ENDS on November 7.

FIXED

this is not a euro server!

you changing the times is stupid for anything!

basically nobody will be able to get on, on the NORTH AMERICAN SERVER for much of anything that actually lives in north america.

swamp at 4 am and4 pm? nobody is awake at 4am, and nobody is home from work at 4pm. just to name one problem with one change.

ncsoft is really screwing over north america as usual. if you want euro times. go to a euro server. simple.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Item Name

Item Description

Quantity

Restriction

Expedition Supply Ticket

Exchange this ticket with the Dimensional Merchant for either the Physical or Magical supply item packs.

1/Account

does all the items will be deleted??? @Sunshine @Juji

Item Deletion:

The following items will be deleted on December 15:

• Expedition Supply Items (Physical Type)

• Expedition Supply Items (Magic Type)

• Expedition Supply Ticket

Why are swords being moved to 6:30 CST?? And then with daylight savings it will be 5:30 CST! This cuts out SOOOOO many NA players. And on a personal note, I joined this game after @GottaGo(my mom) passed away (after I took a 6 year break) to play swords with the team she used to be a part of. This event is one of the LAST things I have connected to my mother and the team she used to be a part of that I have now grown fond of and consider my dear friends. I work until 6 pm CST and have at least a 30 min commute meaning that after Nov 7 and the time change I will NEVER be at the event except Mondays and I lose the chance to do an event that gives me a good connection to something my mother loved. It is frankly ridiculous to be catering to the European players on a NORTH AMERICA server. 

• Like 1

@Jujionly a few dozen left to play this game...your input last 2 years been amazing...when you cashing out?  i dont see any reason to play/upgrade....new update thanks, but what that do for me?  nada...maybe i keep wasting my afk time while i play other stuff.   so @Jujiwhat in it for me?  just log and afk?  i am past gambling...

Thanks I'll still be working and I'm east coast. I'd like to start a cry post about sieges and oly being too early for me personally...because this seems to matter to you guys when determining when things should take place.