Black Friday sales?

TheBuffer

@Hime @LIME @Sunshine @Juji 

November/December are the two months of gifts, sales, events etc.

Since you've failed hard with this year's Halloween Event, Is there any chance we get good Black Friday sales like discounts on items or ncoins or any other packs similar to the ones you did last year? If yes, when we should expect those sales?

This is going to sound controversial, but it's time to cut to the chase. It's time that you let the players buy whatever they need to make this game playable. Have a Black Friday Sale that sells everything, including Stage 2 and 3 weapons, +35 Limited weapons, top God jewels, agathions,  +20 cloaks, etc. And don't forget to include a Santa's gift box that awards anywhere from 200 Billion - 1 Trillion Adena (limit to 1 purchase per credit card and per account). The sale should run for 3 days and the supply of inventory should be unlimited. Players are only limited by items which clearly state 1 item per account.

That, to me, would be a merry Christmas.

3 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

+1 for stage 2 purchase for 100k ncoin, kk thx

I was thinking more like 400 NCoins for a Stage 2.

200 NCoins for a Stage 1.

For $20 USD players would be able to buy almost everything during the Black Friday Sale that they need. And if during the next major update NCSoft decides to make it a little harder to XP, so be it. By then mostly everyone will be in the same level range, and almost equally equipped, so the PVP would be spectacular. Unlike now.

They already made more than enough money off of us from "events" and promotions where people spent hundreds of $$$ but didn't get anything good at all in return. It wouldn't hurt them to give back in a major way ... and maybe redeem their pathetic, money-grubbing  souls in the process. 😁

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XxArmindaxX said:

if they put a level 5 red cat's eye jewel for
  700 euros / dollars
For a 2nd stage of dragon weapon you can already prepare 5 or 6 thousand euros / dollars

Red Cat 5 is 360 euro/dollars. Not that it's cheap, but it's  not 700

On 11/12/2021 at 7:01 PM, Brimstone said:

This is going to sound controversial, but it's time to cut to the chase. It's time that you let the players buy whatever they need to make this game playable. Have a Black Friday Sale that sells everything, including Stage 2 and 3 weapons, +35 Limited weapons, top God jewels, agathions,  +20 cloaks, etc. And don't forget to include a Santa's gift box that awards anywhere from 200 Billion - 1 Trillion Adena (limit to 1 purchase per credit card and per account). The sale should run for 3 days and the supply of inventory should be unlimited. Players are only limited by items which clearly state 1 item per account.

That, to me, would be a merry Christmas.

That would be one hell of a Christmas present alright, here's hoping!!

On 11/13/2021 at 5:42 PM, Mete said:

Red Cat 5 is 360 euro/dollars. Not that it's cheap, but it's  not 700

yes, but you can turn your red cat 5 into 4 splendor frags, so to upgrade from level 3-4 ya need like 16k red cat level 5, my calculator ran out of digits of the actual upgrade, and it's 30% if i remember correctly to succeed

On 11/12/2021 at 5:44 PM, Draecke said:

let's add an xp event to that

YeS BuT EnCi SoFt Is BuSy WiTh L2M AtM AnD Th3Y D()N'T C@r3 AbOuT LiV3 

@Juji @Hime @LIME @Sunshine sup with l2m fellas? is it true that you have abandoned lineage2.com and all l2 versions? Just be clear with your community, if "yes" then we should uninstall the game because you are not here anymore. 

On 11/13/2021 at 2:59 PM, Brimstone said:

I was thinking more like 400 NCoins for a Stage 2.

200 NCoins for a Stage 1.

For $20 USD players would be able to buy almost everything during the Black Friday Sale that they need. And if during the next major update NCSoft decides to make it a little harder to XP, so be it. By then mostly everyone will be in the same level range, and almost equally equipped, so the PVP would be spectacular. Unlike now.

They already made more than enough money off of us from "events" and promotions where people spent hundreds of $$$ but didn't get anything good at all in return. It wouldn't hurt them to give back in a major way ... and maybe redeem their pathetic, money-grubbing  souls in the process. 😁

Do you ever read what u are writing?

For a player who has been playing the  game for over years 10 or more and got for example 1 DW. You think it would be fair that they put one of the rarest items to sell in the store For that "ridiculous" price ...

For $100 dollars u can Buy a mount in WOW , for $50 u can Buy a skin in league of Legends... Yes for $10 we Will Buy last weapon lineage 2 Game..... Jesus christ...

11 minutes ago, Billz said:

Do you ever read what u are writing?

For a player who has been playing the  game for over years 10 or more and got for example 1 DW. You think it would be fair that they put one of the rarest items to sell in the store For that "ridiculous" price ...

For $100 dollars u can Buy a mount in WOW , for $50 u can Buy a skin in league of Legends... Yes for $10 we Will Buy last weapon lineage 2 Game..... Jesus christ...

Fair? Are you talking to me about fair??? In L2???

Seriously, do YOU ever read what you're writing? 

2 hours ago, Hime said:

L2M has a different team who works on it.

We just announced the Black Friday sale on the website: https://www.lineage2.com/news/black-knight-sales

Thanks for replying to my topic but after the failed Halloween "event" you came up with the BRILLIANT FAIL idea of "black friday sales".

16 ncoins for 1 box with 50% chance to get 1 BF Coin and you need 190 for Ruby lvl4. Do the math. You really force your playerbase to quit, i wonder when you will understand it.

No thanks but i'll pass (and i'm sure many players will do the same) with those "sales".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brimstone said:

Fair? Are you talking to me about fair??? In L2???

Seriously, do YOU ever read what you're writing? 

Prob u are one new player here , I play L2 for 2 days and can't pvp vs top guys i'm gonna cry un forums patétic...

On 11/13/2021 at 11:35 PM, XxArmindaxX said:

if they put a level 5 red cat's eye jewel for
  700 euros / dollars
For a 2nd stage of dragon weapon you can already prepare 5 or 6 thousand euros / dollars

for 5000$ you even now in black market cant get. Prices now 2x biger then you thinking  :)

21 hours ago, Billz said:

Prob u are one new player here , I play L2 for 2 days and can't pvp vs top guys i'm gonna cry un forums patétic...

Or maybe I've played this game for almost 20 years and I know where the bodies are laid where "fair" was not the first or last consideration, including things that past GMs did that weren't in any way fair for the rest of the players who didn't get favorable treatment? But nice try.