Live Server Maintenance: November 17, 2021

Hime

22 hours ago, Mitzza said:

You can not pay because it is not logical, to spend money for nothing and a lot of money for nothing, everything has a limit, but not the greed of ncsoft. 

Pots giving huge dmg.  With pots and +12 110 - people making the same dmg as DW waep. So its ok. 

Problem just box prices... Its ANTI Black Fraiday propose.

25 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Problem just books coming 1-2 per week. And 3 skills to make need 8 years. Propose farm with 6 acc...?  WTF... Maybe not have what to do in real life..? 

me? no, Im agreeing with ya, I'm not gonna run 6 accounts to farm 2-3 books a week, thats not fun, not a game, not worth tying up my pc.  I do crisis every day on my main, thats enough.  I think the problem for us veterans is they turned this into an afk/farm game and thats not what many of us are here for. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Degus said:

me? no, Im agreeing with ya, I'm not gonna run 6 accounts to farm 2-3 books a week, thats not fun, not a game, not worth tying up my pc.  I do crisis every day on my main, thats enough.  I think the problem for us veterans is they turned this into an afk/farm game and thats not what many of us are here for. 

Oh sorry not you, 1 was propose 6 acc run...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Degus said:

L2's problem is it was built to be a monthly subscription with content. Then they changed to p2w/f2p and the game was never designed to be this way.

They watered down anything of value and was a fun mechanic to basically be an afk idler with no real social content anymore. No raids, no dungeons etc. It just milks cash to hit mobs harder. 

All of us sad folks still here, well... we're dumb... 😜 

Edit: I also agree that the farming u reference for books isn't fun at all. Neither is making 2-3 yuls to farm ios with my a dagger gear. The whole game is lineage yul/tyr and the dk isn't helping that problem. 

Back to afk grind. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

I fully understand that the company has to make some income, but scam event after scam event destroys the company's reputation.

The fact that we have looting boxes which majority of the time does not give a decent outcome to sustain the gearing process is a problem.

How much does one have to spend on average to follow the game 1-2k per month at least, which cannot be justified for the majority of people for a game, where 99% you do afk hunting.

The fact that we have to make 2,3,4 Yuls to have Adena to buy "rarity" boxes which a minority keeps buying remains a problem, because ingame, God Jewels, Dragon Weapon, Cloak+15 or higher, etc don't appear from mobs, nor do they in event boxes.

While afk grinding in mobile games works well, here the XP curve is stalled due to gearing problems. The fact, 99% of the player base is 1 hit vs 1 hit, shows that either the majority focuses on attack in order to keep hunting mobs for Adena income, or because the defensive build of a character is non existant due to lack of defensive items. This is why Evis, DK, Tyrr, Tanks have gained a big focus since latest patch, because their base p.def is higher due to skills or invisibility skills.

Myself and a couple of friends were lucky after 2 years of box openings which either improved our main or box toons. But who is willing to support the game for 2 years, when he gets 1 hit during siege time for 2 straight years? Ain't fun at the end.

When you compared the amount of money you have to spend here versus any other game I have played in the past, the cost to sustain here is simply not justified.

I used to play Tera, Aion at the very beginning, you saw stuff moving, PVP was existant are equal.

I used to play WoW, where you had specific servers or zones to PVP and everyone was able to gear until a certain level.

I watch on a daily basis Korean videos where they PVP, box openings, rewards, events and I must say, NCW really doesn't play in favor of their player base.

From tickets not being taken care off, not listening to feedback on forum, barely show up on forum, post wrong forum information during maintenance, not banning RMT, bots, this shows the respect to "paying customers".

We are all aware that no one forces us to stay, but a bare minimum of respect towards customers..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2021 at 2:11 PM, Ambicija said:

Pots giving huge dmg.  With pots and +12 110 - people making the same dmg as DW waep. So its ok. 

Problem just box prices... Its ANTI Black Fraiday propose.

I was referring at the fact that I will buy one item is the price is right, but if the prices are  to big for one item I will not buy it even if i have the money , somthing is stopping me from buying it...

For example, dark   wapons stone, it was  before 200 mil,  now  it is 8 B  , i have the money to buy it but...and many itmes are the same.

Freya Rose  it is good but if it is to expensive I will not buy

Same goes for NC coins if somthing is good I will buy , but 8000 night coins for lvl 5  is just insane. 

And by spending money on nothing i meen you buy itmes in a game that maby tomorrow will close and you will have nothing , you can spend some money for fun but not the prices that NC demands for a game that is not that good!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, inmotep3 said:

any help of how the missions event work. pls

the https://www.lineage2.com/news/celebrate-l2m-launch. tell me nothing . just , there is some quest . it's automatic? u have to talk with some npc . who ?

thanks

they are clan quests, in the event tab. No you don't have to talk to anyone,  you just complete them and they auto-renew (the castilla is obviously daily, since you can only enter Castilla once per day, the 3000 mob one is 21 times, as soon as you complete one round, you start the next one)

cqev.jpg

On 11/16/2021 at 10:17 PM, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• L2M Celebration Event will start for 3 weeks. Details are available here.
  • Black Knight Friday super saving sales will start for 2 weeks. Details are available here.
  • Halloween Night Market will continue for 1 final week.
  • These events will end and related event items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • The Mutant Orc Raid event
    • The Halloween Festival event
    • Pandari’s Expedition event
  • These promotions will end:
    • Expedition Supplies promotion
    • Death Knight’s Ring and Dethroned Expedition Rune promotion
  • The Hidden Secret Book item will automatically be changed to 2 Splendor Fragments.

@Juji  @Hime server transfer was closed? I didnt see any news from Staff here in forum about it.

Its not enabled in website for purchase.