Live Server Maintenance: November 17, 2021

Hime

so you arent happy if you get forgotten 1 from daily as reward and sell it expensive? do you think top farmers farming daily for forgotten 1? no, they dont.

there are ways to get adena in game, be it farming adena directly (prestige needed), indirectly (toons, daily, guard agathion frags, oly for codexes, anything if you have at least some knowledge,...), then by playing market. and of course more knowledge you have about game, easier adena farm is. you wont get to the top for sure, but to decent level definitely.

crying on forums is also way, but rather way to be funny for others.

Here's the catch 22 . People whine on forums about lousy events, overpriced items etc. But, the people left playing this game are basically junkies. Sorry. But after whining, they go get their cc out and give ncwest a few hundred dollars. So nothing ever changes. NCWest doesn't give 2 sh1ts about the player base, they never have and they never will. When will that sink in?

They made a mistake with those stupid orc chests, the ingame description was wrong. A normal company, one that gives 2 sh1ts about keeping its customers happy would have figured out a way to make good for their mistake. NCWest, to those idiots that wasted time and/or resources acquiring those boxes, they just said FU, the description is correct on the website, go away. And just to add, I did not participate in this event, nor did I buy any boxes so I have no personal skin in this game.

Why is it a catch22? Cause nothing will ever change. People will come here every maintenance, whine, then when nobody's looking, like junkies, reward NCWest for their efforts with real money. And the cycle will keep repeating till all that's left will be 20 idiots paying a kings ransom every month so they can "dominate" empty servers

no, they farm other items than forgotten books, fact. they selling other items, they are usually lazy to farm in long-term.

Ando spent some $, and plays market pretty well.

I don't care about your ncoins, if I want to buy ncoins, I offer fair price to satisfy both, also since I'm veteran who was never scammed, I demand to gift first. I can enjoy game without ncoin gifts as much as I enjoying it with zero dollars spent since... 2012 or so. I would spend some $ into game, but NC doesn't deserve any money for service they give (or rather, don't give).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

13 minutes ago, socketka said:

no, they farm other items than forgotten books, fact. they selling other items, they are usually lazy to farm in long-term.

Ando spent some $, and plays market pretty well.

I don't care about your ncoins, if I want to buy ncoins, I offer fair price to satisfy both, also since I'm veteran who was never scammed, I demand to gift first. I can enjoy game without ncoin gifts as much as I enjoying it with zero dollars spent since... 2012 or so. I would spend some $ into game, but NC doesn't deserve any money for service they give (or rather, don't give).

Yes yes u right u right... He play the market good spaming all day WTB Ncoins 6m pero one & WTS ítems 10Trillons or more yes yes u have right.. good bye not make sence this talk. Have fun enjoy the Game cheers

27 minutes ago, maniacc said:

Hello all. How long it will be off?

14 hours ago, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

4 hours ago, frankznbeanz said:

I did the math last night for crystal of dawn at 100% success rate of getting coins and bleeping laughed! Everyone needs 100s of these things to upgrade essential items that EVERYONE needs in the game. Why the hell are they so hard to get?

I think y’all are actively trying to make everyone quit. 

Hey, if u farm PI every day for 3 hours, u may get 1 a week. 

Edit: insert sarcasm 

5 hours ago, Ambicija said:

And where is the problem??? Developers must solv just archers problem - cut mass skills dmg  3-5 times - and all adena price problem solved. Why arhers in game can farm 3-5 times more then othes clases?

Im not surprised that ncsoft dont do nothing to change, ppl really dont have idea what trully interfere in game prices.

My arhcer can farm 2-2,5 X more than other classes with similar gear, not 3-5 for sure.

What happen with the bloody weapon prices in this last event?! If u nerf ore the archers what they will go to do in PVP my friend?!

The most important in the prices are the events. Put good events, even for p2w ppl, with good drop rates and see what happens.

The claws go to 20 bil in that mistake some months ago.

We have the wotrst rates than core(thats the one i played). In core if u open 10k boxes u can get 100 claws, here i know one guy ho open 10 k and have none.

Chest make the jewels price go down, not the adena nerf. Makes no diference if u frm 2-3 tri per month, cos if u gonna pay for  a top iten u will spend all of this and more.

Cry abour the rates, this is the trully problem here

1 minute ago, Tityus said:

Im not surprised that ncsoft dont do nothing to change, ppl really dont have idea what trully interfere in game prices.

My arhcer can farm 2-2,5 X more than other classes with similar gear, not 3-5 for sure.

What happen with the bloody weapon prices in this last event?! If u nerf ore the archers what they will go to do in PVP my friend?!

The most important in the prices are the events. Put good events, even for p2w ppl, with good drop rates and see what happens.

We have the wotrst rates than core(thats the one i played). In core if u open 10k boxes u can get 100 claws, here i know one guy ho open 10 k and have none.

Chest make the jewels price go down, not the adena nerf. Makes no diference if u frm 2-3 tri per month, cos if u gonna pay for  a top iten u will spend all of this and more.

That's nonsense. Inflation affects everyone. Let me give you an example. Say someone starts playing today. By the time they are 105, they have collected maybe 20million. Inflation (meaning the oversupply of adena) means that person has to spend ONE BILLION just to buy 8 rune stones for their skills. Apply that to EVERYTHING in game. EVERYTHING. Even freakin R Grade crystals (you need those to craft shots) have gone completely out of control. That's the result of too much adena entering the economy, making it completely unworkable.

The rare items are rare because NCWest wants to make money on you gambling to get them. And they realize they have a core playerbase of junkies, that are at this point too invested in this game to go elsewhere, that will keep gambling to get that one more item. And they also realize that if everybody had a dragon weapon, those junkies that spend the thousands every month, would leave, cause they would have lost the exclusivity for the items they spent those thousands.

8 minutes ago, Mete said:

That's nonsense. Inflation affects everyone. Let me give you an example. Say someone starts playing today. By the time they are 105, they have collected maybe 20million. Inflation (meaning the oversupply of adena) means that person has to spend ONE BILLION just to buy 8 rune stones for their skills. Apply that to EVERYTHING in game. EVERYTHING. Even freakin R Grade crystals (you need those to craft shots) have gone completely out of control. That's the result of too much adena entering the economy, making it completely unworkable.

The rare items are rare because NCWest wants to make money on you gambling to get them. And they realize they have a core playerbase of junkies, that are at this point too invested in this game to go elsewhere, that will keep gambling to get that one more item. And they also realize that if everybody had a dragon weapon, those junkies that spend the thousands every month, would leave, cause they would have lost the exclusivity for the items they spent those thousands.

Great placement!

1 hour ago, socketka said:

so you arent happy if you get forgotten 1 from daily as reward and sell it expensive? do you think top farmers farming daily for forgotten 1? no, they dont.

there are ways to get adena in game, be it farming adena directly (prestige needed), indirectly (toons, daily, guard agathion frags, oly for codexes, anything if you have at least some knowledge,...), then by playing market. and of course more knowledge you have about game, easier adena farm is. you wont get to the top for sure, but to decent level definitely.

crying on forums is also way, but rather way to be funny for others.

Each forgotten skill lv.30 requires 875 forgotten spellbook and you need at least 3 skills. Doing the maths, you need in total 2.625 forgotten spellboks in order to learn 3 skills. I would like to mention that any player could farm "damaged forgotten spellbooks" and  exchanged them the Rune NPC (don't remember the name) for a forgotten spellbook lv.1 with an average cost of 100kk adena each. 

You are happy because today you can farm 1 book per day and sell it in high price. What is your plan regarding the level up the forgotten skills on your char?

Your plan is to join this game and farm for ever, for other players? Great plan ...

@Hime Seriously what is your plan as NCwest, to make everyone quit from the game? Because it's working. 

3 minutes ago, Caligula said:

Your plan is to join this game and farm for ever, for other players? Great plan ...

@Hime Seriously what is your plan as NCwest, to make everyone quit from the game? Because it's working. 

Was always their plan. People buy boxes, sell them and big player buys it at cheap prices and continues to improve, while baby player struggles buying items.

Overall, the current system is so broken, that no one improves since no items appear and current items are way too expensive to buy.

I saw this coming since beginning of January-February when a massive amount of people left the game.

No, they had to add another Dimensional TOI to make it worse, add another Detrone....

5 minutes ago, Caligula said:

Each forgotten skill lv.30 requires 875 forgotten spellbook and you need at least 3 skills. Doing the maths, you need in total 2.625 forgotten spellboks in order to learn 3 skills. I would like to mention that any player could farm "damaged forgotten spellbooks" and  exchanged them the Rune NPC (don't remember the name) for a forgotten spellbook lv.1 with an average cost of 100kk adena each. 

You are happy because today you can farm 1 book per day and sell it in high price. What is your plan regarding the level up the forgotten skills on your char?

Not many people have all 3 skills on lv30.

Depends how many toons you have for farming lv110 location, if you push hard enough to make 6 toons (3 windows x 2 hours) and you get lucky with 5 books per day, then it will take you year and half for all 3 skills lv30. It's comparable with me doing rare moirai set +6 in 2010/11, which took 1 year to make. But back then it wasn't set your toon for auto for 2 hours like now. Yet people are still crying, impressive.

37 minutes ago, socketka said:

Not many people have all 3 skills on lv30.

Depends how many toons you have for farming lv110 location, if you push hard enough to make 6 toons (3 windows x 2 hours) and you get lucky with 5 books per day, then it will take you year and half for all 3 skills lv30. It's comparable with me doing rare moirai set +6 in 2010/11, which took 1 year to make. But back then it wasn't set your toon for auto for 2 hours like now. Yet people are still crying, impressive.

your idea of playing L2 is not the same as mine, by far

20 hours ago, Tityus said:

No - its problem and big. Archer cant go pvp...? Realy...? Can use single skill - like most classes. I said just - cut mass skills - thats all. 

So why with my dager 112lvl im  geting in IOS 112 just 750-750kk (1-2 skill on mob), but archers killing 2-3 spots one shot... In TOI or TOI word im geting just 6-7B in 10h... Its sad.  In the same place archer kiling 2 spots...

Event or not even - achers farm 3 times more - so simple they can pay 3 times more for the same event item. Its huge game disbalance.