Live Server Maintenance: February 9, 2022

Arctic

1 hour ago, extase1987 said:

Hello @Juji,

A friend who is an Othell told me about melee lag what he does:

- Skill, Skill, melee hits, melee hits, Skill, melee hit

Like it used to be many months ago, now his skills aren't firing as they used to. Before Wednesday, his skills were always on cooldown now they are up, but not firing as quick as before maintenance.

I saw the difference with my Eviscerator too. When  you folks played with server settings at the beginning after AWS migration, he was hitting fluid. Now it is back to hit hit, pause, hit, pause, hit and hit.

- Enchant event was good

- Love box event is "meeh" that no one wants because of the odds of the items.

- Ninja nerf in NZ also. Thanks for looking into it.

- Apparently in Crisis the boxes from mobs don't always drop as often as before. (Source from Chronos so far).

Cheers.

melee lag has crept back, i also see this on my dagger.

the server is laggy in general after the maint.  i get rubberbanding big time everywhere (ios, PI, open world).  This is very unusual for after maint server performance.

@Juji :)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CancerPatient said:

you have been playing over 12 years and it took you 4 months of events to make a +12 weapon and a 6 slot bracelet? and thats after you already spent $15/month

after 12 years of playing the game you should get more than a weapon and a bracelet, and it shouldnt require special events to make those items

doesnt sound fun at all

Playing since December 2011, stop play at 2.019, gave all my items to clan friends (all of them leave game when I back xD loss everything ) then back in June of 2.021 with naked lv103 char, just bought exalted set and make few billions buying exalted scrolls to made it +10 and play with exalted weapon till heavenly event, first 4 months just spend 20 bucks not even prestige pack, then in november take the prestige pack (last 4 months till today)...is like I start from 0, just 8 months ago..., as I say before last 4 months of events (not all) was just amazing compared to the shitty old events...play as eviscerator help me too...clearly cheapest dps class, compared to other classes with no items is the best option.

4 hours ago, Kurz said:

Playing since December 2011, stop play at 2.019, gave all my items to clan friends (all of them leave game when I back xD loss everything ) then back in June of 2.021 with naked lv103 char, just bought exalted set and make few billions buying exalted scrolls to made it +10 and play with exalted weapon till heavenly event, first 4 months just spend 20 bucks not even prestige pack, then in november take the prestige pack (last 4 months till today)...is like I start from 0, just 8 months ago..., as I say before last 4 months of events (not all) was just amazing compared to the shitty old events...play as eviscerator help me too...clearly cheapest dps class, compared to other classes with no items is the best option.

well, i guess if you are having fun then you dont have to justify it to every1

i was just saying this game is a financial burden and not to mention all the time you need to put into...and it eventually turns into a financial prison for some players lol, like they are stuck playing it bc they already spent so much on it

im just glad i never paid to play this crap except  in c1-4 when it was subbed based

On 2/11/2022 at 3:23 PM, LightRider said:

Any update?

Its a typical Jujis Ninja nerf , don't expect them to fix this,

I still remember jujis words about treasure chests,

"we will remove treasure chests temprorary" well its nearly 3years now , so same with NZ its a solo area now as tanor gives more adena than NZ :D

I think Juji just tries to make this game fail so he could het redundancy or retirement, 

As 0 intentions given from him or them two who replaced @Hime, they cant even copy/paste properly.. 

3 hours ago, Juji said:

No response yet, we bumped the issue to the Dev team again today.

How much delay! This makes me believe that nothing will be done on Wednesday's update and possibly not any others, too bad! Another unannounced nerf we've suffered and so far nothing has been done about it. 😞

21 hours ago, SrtMarques said:

How much delay! This makes me believe that nothing will be done on Wednesday's update and possibly not any others, too bad! Another unannounced nerf we've suffered and so far nothing has been done about it. 😞

Well look at this promo... Seems to be they are taking pi**.. 

38dawns for 4k nc.. its cheaper to sell NC and buy dawns..

https://www.lineage2.com/news/circlet-and-dragon-shirt-upgrade-packages

The guy who makes prices must be lost in life..

@Juji@Arctic @EMpulse  is this is a joke?

5 minutes ago, gags said:

Well look at this promo... Seems to be they are taking pi**.. 

38dawns for 4k nc.. its cheaper to sell NC and buy dawns..

https://www.lineage2.com/news/circlet-and-dragon-shirt-upgrade-packages

The guy who makes prices must be lost in life..

@Juji@Arctic @EMpulse  is this is a joke?

The guy who makes prices is a scammer. Let's report him.
COD goes for 1.5b x 38 = 57b in Naia so count the value.
They should add 2x "0" in the scrolls provided to make it event possible to enchant afterward.
I used 300 scrolls last night to make from +0 to +5 from a basic Artifact Book, do not want to know other items.

This is a desperate move from their failed Love event.

10 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

The guy who makes prices is a scammer. Let's report him.
COD goes for 1.5b x 38 = 57b in Naia so count the value.
They should add 2x "0" in the scrolls provided to make it event possible to enchant afterward.
I used 300 scrolls last night to make from +0 to +5 from a basic Artifact Book, do not want to know other items.

This is a desperate move from their failed Love event.

If they are desperate to make money they have to hire someone who knows what he is doing.. And sales will skyrocket !!

As now 4k NCcoins which is 40£ they are trying to give 36dawns and 40scrolls!!! *** (swearword) 

Its just a joke.. 40scrolls... 

When @Hime left probably he took last bit of common sense with him... @Juji bring Hime back please !

On 2/14/2022 at 8:26 PM, Juji said:

No response yet, we bumped the issue to the Dev team again today.

You, as Lineage 2 Lead Producer, wanna tell us that you don't know how all those ninja nerfs are taking place in the game with every weekly maintenance and all the time you "blame" the devs?

Maybe someone from the "dev team" is doing that on purpose - or - he/she get's orders from "someone". You might wanna take a look into this.