Live Server Maintenance: February 9, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Power of Love Event will continue for three weeks!
  • Love Boxes Promotion will continue for three weeks!
  • Augmentation Fees will be discounted by 50% for another two weeks!
  • Figure Fighters Event will end and all event related items will be deleted.
  • Mythical Dragon Chest items, Luna NPC, and the Dragon Slayer exchange will be removed.
  • Compensations will be sent out for the downtime occurred on 02/01.
    • 10x Vitality Maintaining Potion (1-hour)
    • 10x Erupting Vitality XP Potion
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

In the title it says February 02, correct 😎

Ty for compensations.

• Arctic changed the title to Live Server Maintenance: February 9, 2022
  • L2 Team
2 hours ago, Cudezi said:

no info on Dragon slayer event ending?!?

you going to keep the NPC for another week in town so that x-fer people who had Boxes/Scrolls can finish the event?

The items and the exchange for the Mythical Dragon Chest promotion will be deleted with the maintenance tomorrow.

Hiya. Can we have a PROPER cloak event but this time PLEASE with better enchant rates cause last one was a complete fiasco? Maybe modify the ncoin prices as well so its not as expensive? I mean it is not like the server is swimming in +15 cloaks and the +18-20 is the problem. At the moment, on Chronos server, a +15 cloak(excluding elmoreden which is for PvP) is sold at about 2 trillion adenas.

Another thing. Any chance of having like a x2 drop rate/quantity for Primeval Isle? Server desperately needs Crystals of Dawn.

Lastly, since Lindvior and Antharas Dragons r not available and Valakas dragon doesnt drop Valakas Necklace, no sales on them either(boss jewels) and by extention God jewels, how on earth r we supposed to get them? :D

Cheers.

PS: maybe throw in a Red Libra as well soon? :P

PS2:you might wanna consider cutting the current ''love'' sales short. It is an absolute rip off I am saddened to say.

@Juji@Arctic@EMpulse

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ReaperGG said:

Hiya. Can we have a PROPER cloak event but this time PLEASE with better enchant rates cause last one was a complete fiasco? Maybe modify the ncoin prices as well so its not as expensive? I mean it is not like the server is swimming in +15 cloaks and the +18-20 is the problem. At the moment, on Chronos server, a +15 cloak(excluding elmoreden which is for PvP) is sold at about 2 trillion adenas.

Another thing. Any chance of having like a x2 drop rate/quantity for Primeval Isle? Server desperately needs Crystals of Dawn.

Lastly, since Lindvior and Antharas Dragons r not available and Valakas dragon doesnt drop Valakas Necklace, no sales on them either(boss jewels) and by extention God jewels, how on earth r we supposed to get them? :D

Cheers.

PS: maybe throw in a Red Libra as well soon? :P

PS2:you might wanna consider cutting the current ''love'' sales short. It is an absolute rip off I am saddened to say.

@Juji@Arctic@EMpulse

you ever get tired of asking for event to buy in-game items with real life $ ?

i thought players were supposed to play the game to progress and acquire items..i mean it's truly amazing, and concerning at the same time, you kidz spend so much money per month and get ignored and ripped off by this company

and @EMpulse , maybe if yall dropped the garbage consumables from the promotion boxes people would actually buy them...no normal gamer wants to pay real $ for a potion or elcyum

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ReaperGG said:

@Juji@Arctic@EMpulse

They don't have any other "event" paid or free to add, that's why they have added this st***d box event with crap rewards. NC is back to the usual again and we thought 2022 started well but meh...

1 hour ago, CancerPatient said:

and @EMpulse , maybe if yall dropped the garbage consumables from the promotion boxes people would actually buy them...no normal gamer wants to pay real $ for a potion or elcyum

I've said that in another topic too. People wanna spend money and they wanna make sure their money worth it by getting items to gear their toon and as long as they buy those crap boxes, NC will continue adding more and more.

1 hour ago, SoMeTiMe said:

Didn't happen. At least I don't see anything in the dimensional merchant.

Maintain and XP pots are in your wh, you can get them there.

1 hour ago, CancerPatient said:

its almost like its the same admin, just a different name huh

I thought that too. Arctic is Hime probably. If he's not, Hime left NC January 29th according to this topic but he still has administrator rights in the forum https://forums.lineage2.com/profile/5-hime/

😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

to make any progress in this game you have to keep your computer(s) running 24/7.......AND you have to purchase event items for a CHANCE at in-game items so you can possibly progress after months of leaving your computer running 24/7 ???

no thanks, sounds more like a financial prison than a fun2play game

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CancerPatient said:

to make any progress in this game you have to keep your computer(s) running 24/7.......AND you have to purchase event items for a CHANCE at in-game items so you can possibly progress after months of leaving your computer running 24/7 ???

no thanks, sounds more like a financial prison than a fun2play game

Is easy cry for everything but last 4 months of free events was really nice, they give last 4 months more than last 12 years xD I made 3 weapons r110 +12, brazalet 6-slot for free, and make many billions  selling stuff with last "click" event, even buy a elmore cloak +7 who have insane prices in this days, and got done my +12 bloody fist, and I just pay 15 bucks x month for the prestige pack, and  just make dailys not even 24/7 afk farming, ofc no chance to reach the top ended players you need to spend thousands of dollars, but enough for me to enjoy the game at my own way, I try take the game as entertaiment, a healthy way to play a game in crazy p2w times, sorri for my engrish.

22126381_0.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kurz said:

Is easy cry for everything but last 4 months of free events was really nice, they give last 4 months more than last 12 years xD I made 3 weapons r110 +12, brazalet 6-slot for free, and make many billions  selling stuff with last "click" event, even buy a elmore cloak +7 who have insane prices in this days, and got done my +12 bloody fist, and I just pay 15 bucks x month for the prestige pack, and  just make dailys not even 24/7 afk farming, ofc no chance to reach the top ended players you need to spend thousands of dollars, but enough for me to enjoy the game at my own way, I try take the game as entertaiment, a healthy way to play a game in crazy p2w times, sorri for my engrish.

22126381_0.jpg

You can't argue vs ppl who play here for 1 week , spend 100 u$d and complain cause they cant kill ppl who play for over 10 years ++++.... They only cry/complain. Btw good job with the events really goods if possible XP one :) or new ones ppl only ask for past event comeback , new ones should be better.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Arctic said:

With this maintenance:

• Mythical Dragon Chest items, Luna NPC, and the Dragon Slayer exchange will be removed.

you forgot to add that you halved neutral zone adena drop quantity.  wtf...

@Juji ????

also, server is laggy.  im rubber banding in ios 2 fairly bad.  dunno what your patch was today but not impressed.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, GeorgianDogaru said:

What about the compensations? Some friends got the vitality things , me and others don`t get anything.

They are in your warehouse. Each character on the same account got it, and it's tradable within the account. Some people only got 10 of each and other people got more depending on how many characters they have on that account.

5 hours ago, Kurz said:

22126381_0.jpg

you have been playing over 12 years and it took you 4 months of events to make a +12 weapon and a 6 slot bracelet? and thats after you already spent $15/month

after 12 years of playing the game you should get more than a weapon and a bracelet, and it shouldnt require special events to make those items

doesnt sound fun at all

• Like 1

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, SrtMarques said:

It was just nerfed the adena that drops in Neutral Zone without any warning or anything, you just play with our face and don't care!

Anything to say about this ninja nerf?

@Juji @Arctic @EMpulse

5 hours ago, LightRider said:

NZ is giving mat drops and less adena after maintenance when before maintenance it was giving only adena and no drops. Was this an intended change? @Juji

We had no planned changes to hunting zones for the maintenance today. We are now investigating the NPC drop changes with the Dev team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello @Juji,

A friend who is an Othell told me about melee lag what he does:

- Skill, Skill, melee hits, melee hits, Skill, melee hit

Like it used to be many months ago, now his skills aren't firing as they used to. Before Wednesday, his skills were always on cooldown now they are up, but not firing as quick as before maintenance.

I saw the difference with my Eviscerator too. When  you folks played with server settings at the beginning after AWS migration, he was hitting fluid. Now it is back to hit hit, pause, hit, pause, hit and hit.

- Enchant event was good

- Love box event is "meeh" that no one wants because of the odds of the items.

- Ninja nerf in NZ also. Thanks for looking into it.

- Apparently in Crisis the boxes from mobs don't always drop as often as before. (Source from Chronos so far).

Cheers.