New Artifact Event Issue GM's may have not thought about.

Hello everyone and dear GM's @Hermes @Hime @EMpulse @Arctic

I am and im sure many other concerned about an issue on the new Artifact Promotion.

Let me explain myself clearly. This is just a suggestion from a 16y old player.

Artifact Crystal from the promo will cost 72 Ncoin each.   the price is not Expensive but not cheap either.  Artifact crystal are already selling cheaper from market (due to other promos) That's first of all.

Second of all, the main concern is that, with the Artifact crystal there's no difference in price to make either a Balance/Support/Fighting spirit/Protective Artifact. 

on other promos Protective/fighting spirit/support Box were 15% chance each to drop from the "Artifact Box" and 55% for the Balance type.

So that actually means the Balance were way cheaper to do due to the rate of obtaining them from an Artifact BOX. 

With Artifact Crystal,  every type of artifact are on the same page for the price. because u'll need the same amount of crystal to make either a balance or a fighting spirit artifact to +10.   And we pertinently know that this is not logical because you need 3 Type of Red. and 10+ Type of balance.  They were never the same price to make before.

This is driving the price up for all Artifact and its a very bad idea in term of Sales for NCWest and Bad for players who need to actually upgrade their artifacts.

MY suggestion is to probably Drop the price of each artifact crystal from 72 ncoin to 40 ncoin each (instead of 720 ncoin for 10 cry,   put it 400 ncoin) So The price to make any artifact will be affordable for ALOT more people.  More ppl happy = more money for the company and a better competition ingame with ppl getting stronger.  

So thxs for reading, and understanding the concern about that promo.

Have a great evening,

Andouille.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

All the prices of this event should be half price you will have much more players to participate. Your current pricing is so high that the cost of making 11%  m crit damage $187.50 for m skill 11% 100% craft..x 5 for 11% damage.... $937.50 last promo was $810.. not cheaper...its beyond expensive. $937.50 is the cost of some people mortgage! With the cost of food and gas going up, this is very tasteless to current events. 

Please make the prices cheaper so many more people will participate, this pricing makes people run away. 

Price of Party cakes should also have been reduced for the exp event.. charging $1.25/40 mins / $45/day is too expensive!  

@Hermes @Arctic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, SkimMilk said:

Right after you guys make a pile of money....  The prices need to be adjusted 100%,  you guys have proved to listen lately....  Lets see if you guys help the community out again and rethink this one... 

they went deaf.

The cost of this event is beyond stupid. This event isn't even new content and players attempting to catch up or close the gap have to spend more money than those people who first had access to this content.@Andouillemakes a valid point on the pricing and this prices should be reviewed. Red, Blue, Support and Balance did not cost the same in the past. I will be boycotting this event all together unless the prices change.

@Hermes@Arctic  @EMpulse @Hime

RELAX. Its impossible. Problem - people in game have more experience and know what is L2, know past... Admins which we have now... come from "street" - they cant imagine what is L2. This  new admins command will fail next 2-3year till they learn something. Juji was doing mistakes every 2-3 month. This... I'm even not wan to imagine.

34 minutes ago, Magla said:

RELAX. Its impossible. Problem - people in game have more experience and know what is L2, know past... Admins which we have now... come from "street" - they cant imagine what is L2. This  new admins command will fail next 2-3year till they learn something. Juji was doing mistakes every 2-3 month. This... I'm even not wan to imagine.

Not from the "street" but 18-20 year old to  do  the job that  no one care anymore! They can do what evry they want is not a problem othere games ar  more important.

A simple history lesson should demonstrate just how mismanaged and poorly planned this event is.

Previous Artifact Event 1 Box = 45 NCoin

This Artifact Event: 1 Box = 72 NCoin

https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/artifacts-of-power-2021

Repeat events aren't good at milking whales because they already have the items in question (artifacts for this one). 

Repeat events should be for game health and should provide everyone else who is trying to keep up a chance to do so. 

This is old content that you are now asking players to pay twice as much for?  Get real and fix your prices.  

Its obvious to see that I am not the only one who is boycotting this event, Giran is dead with regards to event items on Chronos and i hope it stays that way.

• Like 1