Why no Einhasad Store - FULL DISCLOSURE NEEDED

Slycutter

@Hermes@Wissp

I call on everyone on servers to stop buying NC Coins and participating in any your sales until we get the answer why are you withholding this content from us.

EVERY SINGLE REGION has it but us.... WHY this is not a developer direction this is a local choice because the content was released to the other regional producers there has to be a reason.

It is very simple your items are way overpriced.  I think I am to the point where I am refusing to pay half trillion adena for items that came out a decade ago that are still not easily available in our region but are in every other region.

Europe's current Einhasad Store : https://l2central.info/main/events_and_promos/1516.html?lang=en

STOP IGNORING US - If we stop spending there is nothing left to pay your paychecks..... Remember that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Economics and marketing isnt my field of expertise but over the years  and playing this game i ve seen the same pattern over and over again in the events-sales ncsoft is doing.Ppl will complain and they ll offer some "profiting" event once or twice a year and again the same vicious circle...till the next one

Because NC Soft West missed simple economics in highschool and someone there thinks it's better to charge 600% for a widget that costs nothing to produce and sell 10 rather than lowering the price, increasing player count and selling 1000. We've tried to help, people have literally offered to work for this company for free to help them with this server, but someone there is so sure that their way is the right way, they simply don't care and won't listen. You'd think losing out on publishing Throne and Liberty would have knocked some sense into them like.. oh.. maybe we're not doing this right.. but.. NAH... 

If this server was ran like Japan or ANY of the other regional servers our player base would be double and people would gear multiple toons. 

Dear NC Soft West, please sell the rights to publish L2 in North America to the players so we can do what you refuse to do, listen to the player base and make the game enjoyable. 

• Thanks 1

here's a lil history lesson as to why nc soft korea created einhassad store.. it's to circumvent certain anti gambling laws regarding loot boxes and this is actually the case in all regions where einhassad store has been rolled out.. USA does NOT have such gambling laws so there's more profit to made by continuing their current loot box approach

so if u really want this to change or to get einhassad store go vote for the party that will put loot box gambling legislation in place, there's no other incentive for NC Soft to change their ways as this is a f2p game and profit beats fair play

ps, go look up the laws in Japan around this as there after X amount of boxes opened they have to reward u with a random top reward unlike forever getting the bottom ones here

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Draecke said:

here's a lil history lesson as to why nc soft korea created einhassad store.. it's to circumvent certain anti gambling laws regarding loot boxes and this is actually the case in all regions where einhassad store has been rolled out.. USA does NOT have such gambling laws so there's more profit to made by continuing their current loot box approach

so if u really want this to change or to get einhassad store go vote for the party that will put loot box gambling legislation in place, there's no other incentive for NC Soft to change their ways as this is a f2p game and profit beats fair play

ps, go look up the laws in Japan around this as there after X amount of boxes opened they have to reward u with a random top reward unlike forever getting the bottom ones here

The anti-gambling laws do apply to it but no has ever challenge in court yet.  We got have an angry lawyer that would love to take on NCSoft in our community lol

Einhasad shop would be great, or actually put items into promos at a good rate that people actually need. Thanks for regular pots in loot boxes instead of brilliants... thanks for nothing necessary to progress like affordable God's bottles or splendor frags. Dragon claws haven't been in a loot box in what 8-9 months now? Seriously ya'll should actually login or listen to your community instead of turning a blind eye.  Astounding is the word that comes to mind when I think if your ignorance of the game or how to even keep your community somewhat happy.

2 hours ago, 2hot2handle said:

Ready items for enhasad store coins not gambling like our "sales" chests

You've gotten the wrong impression what the Einhasad store is.....

The l2store already has the same functionality and you'll continue to get gamble even is it changes to Einh store. Literally nothing will change.

The only plus I can see (and it's optional) is the tradeable Einhasad golden coins, which ncw can opt-out of.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

You've gotten the wrong impression what the Einhasad store is.....

The l2store already has the same functionality and you'll continue to get gamble even is it changes to Einh store. Literally nothing will change.

The only plus I can see (and it's optional) is the tradeable Einhasad golden coins, which ncw can opt-out of.

Yes maybe, But saw alot things that are rdy to buy And they are cheaper than our current promos with 3x higher price than market price. First of all their chest offer dragon claw And thanks to this other regions have so cheap dw lv2-3 

On 11/23/2022 at 2:49 PM, Slycutter said:

@Hermes@Wissp

I call on everyone on servers to stop buying NC Coins and participating in any your sales until we get the answer why are you withholding this content from us.

EVERY SINGLE REGION has it but us.... WHY this is not a developer direction this is a local choice because the content was released to the other regional producers there has to be a reason.

It is very simple your items are way overpriced.  I think I am to the point where I am refusing to pay half trillion adena for items that came out a decade ago that are still not easily available in our region but are in every other region.

Europe's current Einhasad Store : https://l2central.info/main/events_and_promos/1516.html?lang=en

STOP IGNORING US - If we stop spending there is nothing left to pay your paychecks..... Remember that.

+1,

@Hermes @Wissp,  all this gambiling in a vidogame is just to take advantage of people,  just imagine   what kinde of people take money from other people and give nothing in return,  this is what you do now,  this is what this game is  without a Einhasad Store. Paying $ money for 1 items you open it or you combine it and you get 0 in return,  but the ncsoft get the players money event if they faill or succeed......nothing but a skamers 

11 minutes ago, voo said:

idk if it really matters what store gets used....its the rates and costs that matter....and rewards

Well somthing matter then nothing,  if you have a store to keep price at a upper  limit , imagine that the prices for item will not change from 1 bil to 100 b like the do now,  at least you can make a plan to buy that item,  stop depending on the people that sell item for a living in the game, now if you want to gater money for some item in 3 or 4 month the price can be 10 times so you are back to the beginning. .. gambiling,  well it is intended this way that is the whole point