Remove looping macro

SpeedStick

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, vsD said:

i like how you feel entitled to demand game-changes because of your 200 bucks, lmao

I'm not demanding any changes. I'm giving my opinion on the topic of this thread and you are spamming your off-topic nonsense and trolling people. How about you clam up instead?

I was going to get vip lvl 4 and the $30 pack on 3+ accounts. I won't bother doing that if autolooping tho. Cuz it just ain't needed. Also, the drop rate of the vip 4 gets split, so if u autoloop 9 accounts and you only got 3-6 with vip 4 u lose 33%/66% of the drop bonus.

I don't even know if I will play if autolooping is out tbh. We'll see.

Just now, Nick said:

I'm not demanding any changes. I'm giving my opinion on the topic of this thread and you are spamming your off-topic nonsense and trolling people. How about you clam up instead?

You basically told them to change it or get nothing, that is pretty much a demand and yes i spam and troll so much with my 8 posts, lol.

Just now, vsD said:

You basically told them to change it or get nothing, that is pretty much a demand and yes i spam and troll so much with my 8 posts, lol.

That is your interpretation of it. Just because you see something does not mean it's there. I'm just giving my opinion on the matter, it's up to the devs to listen to people or to ignore them. For all we know they've already made their mind up and the point of this thread is moot. That being said, looping macro has been the main theme of conversation in our main discord chat the last few days, just ahead of discussing russian RMT and the old school NA rivalries coming alive.

And how does a post count even come into the discussion of you being a troll or not? Post content is what matters and your posts contain provocation and off-topic nonsense. Why don't you jump on a looping macro train and choo choo into the sunset if you like this feature so much?

Just now, Nick said:

That is your interpretation of it. Just because you see something does not mean it's there. I'm just giving my opinion on the matter, it's up to the devs to listen to people or to ignore them. For all we know they've already made their mind up and the point of this thread is moot. That being said, looping macro has been the main theme of conversation in our main discord chat the last few days, just ahead of discussing russian RMT and the old school NA rivalries coming alive.

And how does a post count even come into the discussion of you being a troll or not? Post content is what matters and your posts contain provocation and off-topic nonsense. Why don't you jump on a looping macro train and choo choo into the sunset if you like this feature so much?

Alright!

LOL@NICK

VSD is right. Its exactly what you did.  You spelled it out in a sentence for us.  You can't use your trumpian alternative facts to say "No stating I was going to spend 200 dollars but because macros are in I'm not, do the right thing NcSoft" and say you're not giving them an ultimatum attached to your money is ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS. LOL. YOU SPELLED IT OUT. What you said was "Do this or else I'm not spending my money". No interpretation. That's what you said.

<3 alternative facts.

Just now, TrOLLw said:

LOL@NICK

VSD is right. Its exactly what you did.  You spelled it out in a sentence for us.  You can't use your trumpian alternative facts to say "No stating I was going to spend 200 dollars but because macros are in I'm not, do the right thing NcSoft" and say you're not giving them an ultimatum attached to your money is ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS. LOL. YOU SPELLED IT OUT. What you said was "Do this or else I'm not spending my money". No interpretation. That's what you said.

<3 alternative facts.

That exactly what I'm saying tho. I'm a supporter of our lord and savior Donald Trump and if he saw how lineage 2 allowed botting in their pve via autoloop macros he wouldn't give the company a dime cuz he knew it'd be a bad investment. However, if he did give the company a dime he'd make sure to do it on his debit card so he could charge back it later incase the game server died within 2 months cuz every1 was legitly autobotting with ingame looped macros.

21-celebrities-who-endorse-donald-trump-

2 hours ago, Nick said:

Was going to drop 200$ on launch day on 3 accounts. Not gonna bother if looping macro is going to be around. Do the right thing, NCSoft.

I am going to spend $180 and I rarely spend any money on L2 retail, one time thing is fine.  I think of it like buying 3 copies of the game (e.g. $60 each for a new XBOX game), and I will do the $20/mo to keep the boost, same as a subscription I would also happily pay (for no benefit other than access).  I would prefer Pay to Play rather than f2p, but this is the best we have and I'll make do.  Also I don't mind supporting the project with my wallet, reasonably.

7 hours ago, alex23 said:

ADMIT it !!!

all of u who want autoloop and many many boxes are those who just want to surpass eveyone else because they FEAR they may get outmatched!

That's all it boils down too, but to be fair l2 has always been about being the strongest whether that means swiping the card, cheating, or using in game features like macro looping (or a combination of all). I myself hope they don't include macro looping, at least make the 9 boxers work a bit like in the old days.

Does anyone have a good link on how to set up good Looping Macros?

Guys, I'm extremely happy to see this feature added.  I had quit L2 before these became a thing.  All you saw were parties of full Bots.  I assure you if they did not have in-game macros players will find a way around it.  Macro's do not impact the fun aspect of this game.  The PvP/Castle sieges.  Those of you upset just need to get better at running a looping macro when your offline, and party up with your friends for dailies (Are these a thing now in L2, Dailies?) raid bosses etc.  Use the looping macros for when you can't play.

It is not as big a deal as your making it out to be. 

7 minutes ago, Dannyboy said:

Does anyone have a good link on how to set up good Looping Macros?

Guys, I'm extremely happy to see this feature added.  I had quit L2 before these became a thing.  All you saw were parties of full L2Walker Bots.  I assure you if they did not have in-game macros players will find a way around it.  Macro's do not impact the fun aspect of this game.  The PvP/Castle sieges.  Those of you upset just need to get better at running a looping macro when your offline, and party up with your friends for dailies (Are these a thing now in L2, Dailies?) raid bosses etc.  Use the looping macros for when you can't play.

It is not as big a deal as your making it out to be. 

I also see it that way : Don't want it? Don't use it. It feels like too much that people don't want something and that should apply for everybody else on the server.
There are some things that are reasonable to ask and them some that aren't.
Leave the macros, put GM's to monitor bot activity and RMT (funny how everybody seems against RMT, but the sellers never lack buyers, huh?), and find a way to prevent people from buying items on store and trading/selling to make adena (runes, scrolls, whatever). I would love to see people making their fortune without being able to legally get adena from their money ingame.

27 minutes ago, killerPrice said:

I also see it that way : Don't want it? Don't use it. It feels like too much that people don't want something and that should apply for everybody else on the server.
There are some things that are reasonable to ask and them some that aren't.
Leave the macros, put GM's to monitor bot activity and RMT (funny how everybody seems against RMT, but the sellers never lack buyers, huh?), and find a way to prevent people from buying items on store and trading/selling to make adena (runes, scrolls, whatever). I would love to see people making their fortune without being able to legally get adena from their money ingame.

No need to bot when you can set up ingame macros to safely autoloop 24/7. NCSoft never bans rmtr's either, so every single mob spot is going to have a 9man train that your little 1-3 man group isn't going to do jack against. If you think that isn't going to impact your gameplay in a negative way I'd like you to pass whatever it is that you're smoking.

7 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

No need to bot when you can set up ingame macros to safely autoloop 24/7. NCSoft never bans rmtr's either, so every single mob spot is going to have a 9man train that your little 1-3 man group isn't going to do jack against. If you think that isn't going to impact your gameplay in a negative way I'd like you to pass whatever it is that you're smoking.

until you get trained and pk'ed.... and you have to go reset everything....

again I will remind everyone they wont be in 1.5 launch but they will come when the patch they are in is applied.

2 hours ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

You guys are more afraid of macro players ( which most likely won't run more than 3 clients) than you are of botters can literally log as many accounts as they want ( ASIWIN) and bot on every single one of them...

2 hours ago, killerPrice said:

You guys are more afraid of macro players ( which most likely won't run more than 3 clients) than you are of botters can literally log as many accounts as they want ( ASIWIN) and bot on every single one of them...

bots should be dropped. Oh wait, there's not drop on death.... sigh

I read Russian forums about the opening of my new classic, 90% of the players against the repetitive macros that they scream about this at home and in all possible forums, but the administration of the Russian community benefits when one person pays for 15-20 accounts, I I remember that 1 account costs 5 US dollars, if you delete the macros, the administration will stop receiving its money.

Archived