Change PK System!

xVirdin

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, yum said:

9_9dropping9_9items9_9is9_9not9_9part9_9of9_9lineage9_929_9it9_9was9_9a9_9problem9_9that9_9needed9_9to9_9be9_9corrected9_9

Today they take this, tomorrow the take the xp loss and the next day they add instanced dungeoning until we're playing a really inferior WoW.

15 minutes ago, xVirdin said:

Change item destruction to item drop..

Change this - > "When a Chaotic character with a PK count of 4 or higher dies, an item destruction penalty applies."

The only thing that needs to change is the letter "D" over "G" in your name, now bleep off.

@Hime Can you clarify if the inventory is inclusive of gear such as weapon/armor/jewels?

If it isn't, then I need to jump on this boat as well. As a veteran player with likely more than 1k+ PKs on my main toon but rarely more than 5, I support the old system of % change to drop # of items for dying while red. An item drop penalty was both a measure of keeping players in check, but also statement that was "I dislike you so much, that I am going to potentially risk my gear right now to show you that". On the flip side, to receive a piece of gear from a player who had just PK'd you, and took away some of your hard spent time was the ultimate retribution.

Just now, TrOLLw said:

Refunds because money was attained on fraudulent circumstances?

Hey guys it's gonna be 1.5 Classic, just kidding we're gonna make a bleepin frankenstein patch with a bunch of different shit thrown into it.

The patch notes read like the current version of the game. The current version of the game is what people want to get away from! Its is terrible and its NC's fault for making it that way and pushing players out of its game. We LOVE lineage 2 look at how many people came back to the forums L2 blah was remade and players from all over were so interested in playing. In one foul swoop, you are about to wipe out 75% of your players with some of these choices.

No drop on PK 
+10 armour with SAFE scrolls *MONEY GRAB*
Augment stones come on man this ISNT Classic

1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

Stop crying about the PK thing already. @TrOLLw you guys can move to private pvp servers if that's all you are looking for. 

with the changes that they have made atm we are in a private server :D official classic wasn't supposed to have these changes...

Archived