Can u please restore the proper drop rate?

Cardano

15 minutes ago, Dorian said:

its not C1.ITS CLASSIC .Its 3 year old NEW CLIENT

I understand but in the original after 3 years the economy was already built. You cant start from zero with setting and modification from 3 years away from original retail. The initial economy cant build itself properly.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back on old c1 days people were not using ss to get more profit from mob. Back then when you used ss/bss your profit was 'very' small. Difference now on that 'classic' is that if you are using ss/bss you are LOSING money. As mage w/o BSS you killing mobs on 2 or 3 spells and mobs give ~50a. With full MP you can kill like 15-20 mobs. On my 1h session as mage i made whooping 3000 ADENA. My whole CP is around 21-24 lvl, We are not using ss ( we buying from NCstore) and we can't afford a bleeping 1 top NG weapon. Something is wrong there.

//waiting for whine 'classic experience' kids to correct me if im doing something wrong there.

y que hay que hacer? frustrarse y dejar de jugar hasta que lo solucionen y cuando lo solucionen los vips ya estaran a un inalcanzable nivel AJJAJA es un bucle. pense que era mas serio o que se lo iban a tomar con mas seriedad siendo un server oficial :/

1 hour ago, Dorian said:

when u ppl use that c1 c4 excuse u are out of the topic already.why u dont understad that.Lineage 2 classic isnt c1 or c4 or whatever.I didnt see u guys complaining about the auto ss use? was that on c1? NO. but its ez life for u thats why. stop compaining about things that were supposed to be hard here or u can just go to a private server with x2 rates where u will see peril +11 in 1 month

And what you don't understand is if they don't fix this you will be playing on a dead server within months.:) Oh there will be players left all the Famers/bots and people what Ebayed there moneys...

Yea I never remember being able to afford shit when this game was first released.. You would hit 20 do your class quest with what gear you had found and some people would even attack city guards to delevel so you could farm certain areas again. Classic was hard. We are just hitting 20 way faster these this time around with xp boost and the questing. Less time to acquire armor

24 minutes ago, SweetBully said:

Yea I never remember being able to afford shit when this game was first released.. You would hit 20 do your class quest with what gear you had found and some people would even attack city guards to delevel so you could farm certain areas again. Classic was hard. We are just hitting 20 way faster these this time around with xp boost and the questing. Less time to acquire armor

So what your saying is the only reason nobody can gear now is because we are leveling too fast? So you're telling me that the VIP packs are actually causing a problem and that we shouldn't get them?

ALRIGHT GUYS YOU HEARD IT HERE. DO NOT BUY STUFF FROM THE SHOP TO GET VIP. IT'S DOING NOTHING BUT HOLDING EVERYONE BACK FROM PLAYING THE SERVER THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE. I REPEAT, DO NOT SPEND ANY MONEY IN THE CASH SHOP AS IT'S MAKING YOU LEVEL MUCH FASTER THAN YOU SHOULD BE THEREFOR YOU ARE NOT MAKING ENOUGH MONEY TO SUPPORT YOURSELF. 

Alright then, take away the quests and the root of the problem is the extra bonus exp from runes and vip bonuses. Dumbass. Without the quests I could still easily get from 1-20 in a night.  So this clearly all goes down to people shouldn't be buying stuff and getting VIP as it will only screw them over in the end with the new drop tables. 

So yea let's not take what I said out of context and be all dramatic.. Like Llothlian said the game could take a while to hit 20 fresh start because it was farming only. The quest that were in game back then were mostly just repeatable in the starting zone. They gave you adena for the more heads or w/e you turned in, like some of the current one in games. But 70k xp multiple times for the rewards and pumped up xp rates are just pushing people to higher levels faster which means they aren't spending 20 hours farming in 1 specific spot getting a wood set or that lucky weapon drop.

2 hours ago, Dorian said:

have u ever played any other classic server?

I really don't care what other regions have. Koreans got pure pay to win, and Russian have actual control on their license. Look I'm honestly not trying to antagonize you. What I want, and what I think what all of us want is an authentic pre-GoD experience before they started cutting rates and adding L2Store-only items. I've been playing this game way too long and too old to not see the writing on the wall. If they keep the rates the same it's because they're going to add more L2store-only items soon.

I don't know about you; I'm done with that. Live L2 is already battle of Visa vs Mastercard. I'm not interested in participating in that again.

Edit: For those arguing that quest are distorting things. Lot of people did level manually without quest. I've grinded spiders from 14-24. Quest bottlenecks are a waste of time. There are screenshots from over 12 years ago(pre-private server era) showing those same mobs giving 100-140 adena. They're currently dropping 20-40. This is the why people are leveling past 30 in no-grade as you have to grind 3x as much to be able to buy the gear.

I'm not disagreeing that rates aren't low. I'm just saying that people shouldn't expect to be able to afford all top no grade or some d grade when you hit 20, because classic wasn't like that. The mid no grade weapon early also pumps up that leveling speed more than normal. I don't remember getting one so early. But I agree that rates are low. Can barely afford anything middle of the line if at all when you hit 20, and no SS. And I know you could buy at least some stuff when you were leveling 1-20 in classic. If what Jackl said is true about the store then sad times ahead. I guess time will tell.

Drop rate, Quest rate and XP rate are NOT the same rates as it used to be back in C1. You can easyly confirm it.

Google for something called "Lineage 2 PRIMA official guide". It was kind of strategic guide to the game back in C1. It was officially signed by NcSoft.

Now, let's start with quests. 1/3 of quests from that guide is not available in classic and the rest of the quests are giving 1/4 or even 1/5 of the adena/items rewards (you can easy confirm it). Instead they put crappy quests with gutload of XP and novice gear which is useless.

Adena rate is nerfed too. You can see on the calculator how much some mobs should drop adena - it's basically 1/3 or 1/2 of the adena that should be on the ground.

Lastly, XP. XP is nerfed as well, but you can feel it only after lvl 21 once you turn all the XP quests.

So stop spreading bullshit that this is the same classic as it was, because everything is nerfed to take money out of the pockets :) Even quests available on Skelth are not available here (f.ex Blood Fiend)

13 minutes ago, akaa said:

Drop rate, Quest rate and XP rate are NOT the same rates as it used to be back in C1. You can easyly confirm it.

What he said. See: http://www.lineage2media.com/Downloads/Lineage Ii - Prima Game Guide 2004.pdfSZZ9uLX.png

Remember they renamed mobs after several translation rework patches. But check the levels for general guidelines.

10% is the right death loss for lvl 40-, it goes to 4% at 40, and 1% at 79 in old L2 iirc.

The adena drop rate is the post-free to play drop rate done to control bots

we need a mandatory subscription, no more free to play, and classic drop rates.

4 minutes ago, FatHips said:

10% is the right death loss for lvl 40-, it goes to 4% at 40, and 1% at 79 in old L2 iirc.

No, you're wrong. Check the guide i've told you. The percentage isn't static there.

The adena drop rate is the post-free to play drop rate done to control bots

Exactly, it's nerfed by 50-70%.

we need a mandatory subscription, no more free to play, and classic drop rates.

True that.

53 minutes ago, Snoozel said:

They trying to give adena the value of bitcoin lol

:)))))

On a more serious note, Adena and Spoil really needs to be improved. I can't see my self going on like this to 30 - currently 22 - let alone to 40.

And no, is not the grind, but the thing that you basically do nothing. No trade, no craft, no farm for X things you need. You just...kill things right now with no purpose and that's bad, knowing what Lineage 2 is all about.

1 hour ago, Jackl said:

What he said. See: http://www.lineage2media.com/Downloads/Lineage Ii - Prima Game Guide 2004.pdfSZZ9uLX.png

Remember they renamed mobs after several translation rework patches. But check the levels for general guidelines.

With the adena drop rates mentioned in that guide I would gladly continue playing the game, like lv30 mobs dropping 150-500 adena depending on mob, but in-game I watched a stream of a guy killing lv 27-29mobs that drop between 18-41 adena, quite a big difference right there.

3 minutes ago, Qwenil said:

With the adena drop rates mentioned in that guide I would gladly continue playing the game, like lv30 mobs dropping 150-500 adena depending on mob, but in-game I watched a stream of a guy killing lv 27-29mobs that drop between 18-38 adena, quite a big difference right there.

The game originally assumed you were going to blow up your weapon, you're going to drop gear, you're going to use consumables. So it gave you just enough adena to get by. If you saved, scrimped, and found good spots to farm for your character/gear. You could progress.

Classic's progression scheme seems to assume you're going to buy gear from the L2 shop. I hope not.

It's not only the drop but also the spoil. Made a new character and leveled only by grinding mobs. Some mobs turned blue and didn't get the recipe I wanted. Forget l2wiki chances where it says I should get a recipe in 15 mobs but it wasn't one in 500 either in the past, for the level 1 recipes. When I was doing the same on alts in the past it wasn't this terrible. I also remember doing quest on alts for soulshots along with calculator quests in dwarf village. At some point  they made the newbie shots 7000 as reward. Another quest was giving 15k adena and so on. Btw where is the quest for echo crystals? At around level 20 you were having over 100k adena and I remember it because I couldn't afford the top ng weapon and had to grind a bit more. Of course it wasn't c1 anymore but whoever says this is c1 game settings, it is not. You didn't have auto ss, you didn't have these changed skills and many other things. It is clearly a game on it's own and not comparable with classic.

I will understand if someone says, these chances are because it's f2p and people need to feel insufficient and they might buy vip or some drop runes but don't tell me drop are fine and it was harder in the past, because that would be a lie.

1 hour ago, Jackl said:

Thank you so much for linking this, I completely forgot about the 2004 original game guide.

I'm currently farming at RoD so I checked just now:

Veelan Bugbear Warrior listed here as 122-225 adena per drop gives something around 60 adena per drop at most.

This is completely broken.

Wtf is this? Is this L2 god all over again? I expected something balanced and actually hardcore and rewarding but this? farming hours just to make 1000 adenas? Im already farming without soul shots but i wont be able to afford even some scroll of escapes omg -_-.I see wikipedia some mobs should drop 200 adena but they drop 25 adena instead.FIX THIS MESS before ur servers go EMPTY TOTALLY 

Archived