Issues Status Update - 10.9.2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello, this will be a daily status update on the priority issues reported since the launch of Classic last week. For other known issues, please click here.

• Client will close (after queue) - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance.
  • "Take A Spiritshot Pack" quest reward - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance.
  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.
  • 10% EXP Loss on Death - we are working with the dev team in Korea on this.
  • Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - This is a high priority issue for us. We are working with the dev team to see what adjustments need to be made. Your constructive feedback has been extremely valuable to making progressional changes.

I will be signing off for the night and will return tomorrow.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We showed you evidence the rates of all other classic servers and the rates of c1. What you are providing is nothing like them and is very sub par. 

you dont call that construcive critasim?!?!

Or proof on what they should be?

hahahaha...xD "working with the dev team in Korea" - I cannot be more sure, that this exp loss issue, extremely needs a multinational consultancy team.

How about calling a NASA? They also had some issue in 1970 with a rocket, and  successfully solved the problem, maybe they can help you?

14 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello, this will be a daily status update on the priority issues reported since the launch of Classic last week. For other known issues, please click here.

• Client will close (after queue) - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance.
  • "Take A Spiritshot Pack" quest reward - we have a fix going out tomorrow during the maintenance.
  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.
  • Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - This is a high priority issue for us. We are working with the dev team to see what adjustments need to be made. Your constructive feedback has been extremely valuable to making progressional changes.

Thank you for the update!

• Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - This is a high priority issue for us. We are working with the dev team to see what adjustments need to be made. Your constructive feedback has been extremely valuable to making progressional changes.

Aka will be fixed asap we add (B)SS-C/B on CS.

28 minutes ago, Hime said:

I see what you did there with Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - This is a high priority issue for us. We are working with the dev team to see what adjustments need to be made. Your constructive feedback has been extremely valuable to making progressional changes.

Fine! I will cancel my refund based on this. But YOU tell them, that Kabal said this : Even if I canceled the refund for now, I won't be playing until the above is fixed. Moreso, so you know, paypal offers refunds for up to 40 days after the order was placed. I'll be getting one for sure you do not fix this in-time. This right here will be my proof which i'll be showing to paypal if no steps are taken to fix this mess. 

Also, I expect a compensation for Launch Packs. Our ( mine at least ) XP Runes are .. fading away for nothing. 

Thanks!

Adena/Drop/Spoil Rate - This is a high priority issue for us. We are working with the dev team to see what adjustments need to be made. Your constructive feedback has been extremely valuable to making progressional changes.

Nice to know you are now taking this seriously and acknowledged that drop and spoil are problems (spoil worst of all).  Please determine what "adjustments" need to be make quickly and get on with making them.  It would seem to be a simple matter of either adjusting the base rate or increasing the base rate for each level of VIP or both.  Just decide, for goodness sake.  This has taken long enough.  I have no idea what a "progressional change" is so I can't comment on that.

Please add to the list the exp problem, especially the mobs around Dion and the mobs in the higher levels of the dwarf area.  I'll bet there are others as well.

Thanks for trying with the daily updates.  Now let's see if you can make some actually progress at resolving the adena/drop/spoil/exp issues. 

19 minutes ago, raglan said:

The only ones benefiting from the rates issue are the botters, adena sellers and NCSoft......

Mr. Raglen, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

15 minutes ago, Hpmorg said:

Mr. Raglen, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Actually makes perfect sense if you had some form of brain cells, rather than regurgitating movie lines from the mid 90’s

Archived