Well it happened to me... BLOCKED FOR NO REASON

One of my three accounts has been blocked, for literally no reason that I can think of.

This is insanely ridiculous.

I've been 3boxing playing completely legit and playing 3 clients legit is a pain in the ass.

I've shelled out over $200 already...

Sigh...

I'm not account sharing, I'm not cheating, I'm just playing the damn game and paying out the ass and now this.

Sigh... So friggen ridiculous NC

@Juji @Hime

I'm not really sure if I got a debuff or not, things are hectic playing 3 damn characters. I have two screens so I can see two my clients, but one is always behind the other so it's possible the captcha thing came up and I didn't see it or something. I honestly have no idea what the hell happened. THis is beyond messed up though as I imagine it's going to take days to fix this if it can even be fixed.

I'm basically done if it doesn't get unlocked though.. I'll just cut my losses and leave.

I have a chronicle pack on this account as well, so my 50% xp rune is being wasted. Sigh.

I realize you guys have no reason to believe me here, but I've played legit since launch, and my main and my other box are fine... Only one of my accounts got locked yet all three were playing together always. Sigh...

I too, had 1 of my 3 accounts banned for no reason. I had just created the account, made a character and got her to level 12 in a relatively short time. It was also the only account I had running. I got my char her level, went back to town and logged out. When I tried to log the account the next morning, I discovered that the account had been locked due to suspicious activity. I do not bot, sell adena or account share, all I do is quest and grind. That's it. I did send in an appeal with all the information I could think of, so now I wait. I returned to Lineage to try this Classic game out; should they not unlock the account, chances are good that I won't continue playing the game. 

Yeap, my cleric account just got blocked too. And she was literally sitting on a spawn doing nothing while I was on my main character farming Ol Mahum Guards for a Great Spear. She is at level 22 since 3 days ago (absolutely no XP going to her)...

Wow this is so crazy. Does anyone have stories of these issues actually being resolved? SO many people talking about how they're currently locked, but has anyone come out the other side of this alive?

Does anyone know what kind of time frame we're dealing with in the best-case scenario?

I can only imagine that when this is investigated, they will realize some kind of mistake has been made as I am not aware of anything I've done that is out of line with the rules, but how long is it going to take?!?

One of my friends got hit a few ours ago from an automated banwave in EG i think. Here is the ticket number; 22191358. I know you don't handle this stuff, but he is telling me he is legit (im believing him) and Ellie also got hit in EG same time as him. Here is the thread; https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/5317-unwarranted-account-suspension/ .

I know it is not your field and I'm probably not your most liked person, but can you please look into this ticket. He is literally raging and || to quit. He has spent lots of money on the game and thinks every account he plays is going to get locked now.

PLEASE take a look. If you take a look and it pans out I'll send you a beer.

Please look for him!

@Juji@Hime

Well it's Saturday, and as things stand, one of my three accounts is still locked for an unknown reason. I suppose I better get used to the idea of waiting around for a week+ to get this resolved, if it even gets resolved. Seems more likely that I'll just get lost in the cracks and will end up quitting the game over this based on how many people are bombarding support right now.

I have no idea if my other two accounts will get hit for some unknown reason.

0 desire to play until I know my accounts are safe.

0 desire to keep paying until I know this isn't a giant scam. As things stand, it seems as if you can follow all the rules, and be banned for no apparent reason.

@Hime @Juji

PLEASE can someone look into this? 

I just want to play the game I've spent hundreds of dollars on...

Request # 22191358

17 hours ago, AmusingName003 said:

I'm not really sure if I got a debuff or not, things are hectic playing 3 damn characters. I have two screens so I can see two my clients, but one is always behind the other so it's possible the captcha thing came up and I didn't see it or something. I honestly have no idea what the hell happened. THis is beyond messed up though as I imagine it's going to take days to fix this if it can even be fixed.

I'm basically done if it doesn't get unlocked though.. I'll just cut my losses and leave.

I have a chronicle pack on this account as well, so my 50% xp rune is being wasted. Sigh.

I realize you guys have no reason to believe me here, but I've played legit since launch, and my main and my other box are fine... Only one of my accounts got locked yet all three were playing together always. Sigh...

Debuff is 1 hour, how can u dont see it ?

I bet you do AFK levelling lol

1 hour ago, 40yodaddy said:

Debuff is 1 hour, how can u dont see it ?

I bet you do AFK levelling lol

Well the way my setup works is my buffers don't really move so I wouldn't have noticed the move speed decrease.. Not sure what the other effects are... IN any case, I don't think I got the debuff, because I didn't notice it, but it's not impossible that I did is all I'm saying. Most of my attention was on my main when I was grinding last night. I was in a hectic area with a pretty fast respawn rate full of aggro mobs. All I do on the supports is alt-tab, quickly click a macro, then alt-tab back to the main. There's no time to really look at everything closely, things are hectic.

I spent a lot of money on chronicle packs and ncoins, and I wouldn't risk it by doing something dumb like botting. It's also pretty annoying that there's no way for me to even prove I was playing legit, since NC has all the evidence...

Something is seriously wrong here...

1 hour ago, LiterallyHitler said:

Well the way my setup works is my buffers don't really move so I wouldn't have noticed the move speed decrease.. Not sure what the other effects are... IN any case, I don't think I got the debuff, because I didn't notice it, but it's not impossible that I did is all I'm saying. Most of my attention was on my main when I was grinding last night. I was in a hectic area with a pretty fast respawn rate full of aggro mobs. All I do on the supports is alt-tab, quickly click a macro, then alt-tab back to the main. There's no time to really look at everything closely, things are hectic.

I spent a lot of money on chronicle packs and ncoins, and I wouldn't risk it by doing something dumb like botting. It's also pretty annoying that there's no way for me to even prove I was playing legit, since NC has all the evidence...

Something is seriously wrong here...

Example if GM detecting : They remove your buff and your buffer still buffing you. I think you did once, when you see your buff out you cast it again.

Wake up people, this has been cleared tens of times already, even after classic launch.

You WILL get autobanned within 24 hours of logging in to game (doesn't matter L2, Aion, BnS) on a newly registered account. That's how it is. You can just create a level 1 char, move it to town, logout and next morning you will no longer be able to login. This was happening more than half a year ago already.

Just write to appeal@ncsoft.com and they will remove the autoban.

On 10/13/2018 at 2:13 AM, AmusingName003 said:

One of my three accounts has been blocked, for literally no reason that I can think of.

This is insanely ridiculous.

I've been 3boxing playing completely legit and playing 3 clients legit is a pain in the ass.

I've shelled out over $200 already...

Sigh...

I'm not account sharing, I'm not cheating, I'm just playing the damn game and paying out the ass and now this.

Sigh... So friggen ridiculous NC

@Juji @Hime

How you get bans without reason? Do you remember theese words?
We don't have a hidden camera to know what are you doing.
You got what u deserved.

This morning I checked for a reply from NCSoft regarding my locked account and nothing. So I half heartedly put my account information in and was pleasantly surprised when it worked. I do understand they must have a huge volume of tickets from their random bans and really don't have the time to send out emails, I'm just happy that my account was unlocked. 

3 minutes ago, Theia said:

This morning I checked for a reply from NCSoft regarding my locked account and nothing. So I half heartedly put my account information in and was pleasantly surprised when it worked. I do understand they must have a huge volume of tickets from their random bans and really don't have the time to send out emails, I'm just happy that my account was unlocked. 

Good news :)

On 10/13/2018 at 4:02 PM, Devoid said:

Wake up people, this has been cleared tens of times already, even after classic launch.

You WILL get autobanned within 24 hours of logging in to game (doesn't matter L2, Aion, BnS) on a newly registered account. That's how it is. You can just create a level 1 char, move it to town, logout and next morning you will no longer be able to login. This was happening more than half a year ago already.

Just write to appeal@ncsoft.com and they will remove the autoban.

This has literally happened to me 0 times, and all the people I have play with. 0 times. Playing with two new accounts now on classic, banned zero times. Same with every CP member of mine. 0 times.

36 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

This has literally happened to me 0 times, and all the people I have play with. 0 times. Playing with two new accounts now on classic, banned zero times. Same with every CP member of mine. 0 times.

That's very odd, since around 15 of my old accounts were locked retroactively (one still is as I have missed it when writing back and forth to appeal) and since then they locked every single one of my new accounts for suspicious behaviour.

On the other hand, support did mention that non-gmail e-mail accounts are under much larger scrutiny.

However, my point still stands, once you contact them, they always reply with this:

Hello [your name],

Thank you for contacting NCSOFT. We have reviewed the details of the action. As a result, we have completely removed the action and restored access to the accounts. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this matter for you.

Regards,

[CS contact name]
NCSOFT Support Team

8 hours ago, Theia said:

ur so lucky this morning i checked and they responded again asking for my info I already gave them again only to lock my second buffer later on trolol ='] why me

No haterino just my opinion, noone will believe 100% that you are clean even if you post a video on utube crying for your locked account. Theres no way to prove that to us whatever dramatic sigh you use, you have to understand that. Personally i been playing this game on live nonstop since 2012 and there was always stories of ppl getting "locked out" but never happened to me or any friend that i knew they were clean.

Anyway good luck woth your appeal and hope juji wont unban again proven botters like back in the day. Yeah martelX i am talking to you

Archived