Reporting Scammers, Bots, & Adena Sellers

Hime

you blocked my acounts for 3er party program, and im not a bot, your detection system is failing ;(

Why sould i do to recover my accounts, I speaked with support system but they dont help me. I understand that a detection system makes an error, but how can it be that a human commits checking the situation?

The NCSoft is convenient with them maybe they even own the bots, the report button does not work because most bots have anti-captcha, the best thing to do and have a good time and give ban definitively in the IP or the MAC of the card network or in the MAC of the mold or router or even in the machine, there are N possibilities to be made, but this is an original server that does not pay respect and does not give due respect to players who go up without using bots, until the illegal servers are banned by IP and MAC and the original and convenient server with this for fear of losing players, NCsoft loses credibility with each passing day and most of the players who are losing are just those who do not use bots and are wasting time and money with the one server that should be the best and most secure.

I passed 7 days in Hunter valley trying to drop a recipe SSC, and are 7 days that the same bots are farming no stop here.. I think you should really do something about this problem, because noone wanna play in a server 80% bot, 15 % box afk selling the bot's farm and 5% humans.. You are literally doing nothing if not encourage it. 

1 hour ago, Lief93 said:

I passed 7 days in Hunter valley trying to drop a recipe SSC, and are 7 days that the same bots are farming no stop here.. I think you should really do something about this problem, because noone wanna play in a server 80% bot, 15 % box afk selling the bot's farm and 5% humans.. You are literally doing nothing if not encourage it. 

do you know what is disgussting?

servers are full of bots, and community when saws a player managing more than 1 character, dont have a better idea that acccuse him of being a bot,  EVEN WHEN HE ANSWERS AS HUMAN, PLAYS AS HUMAN, AND MOVES AS HUMAN

wanna clean the game and the community? not only ban the botters, ban too the stalkers, bullyers and harrassers cuz that people damages more the game than the botters

5 hours and the same bots are still boting in the same place, this is disgusting..they probably farm the recipe doing their things in real life while i spend my time trying to obtain it.. is it correct? but we are on a official server, really good job ncsoft.

23 hours ago, LambeXotas said:

The NCSoft is convenient with them maybe they even own the bots, the report button does not work because most bots have anti-captcha, the best thing to do and have a good time and give ban definitively in the IP or the MAC of the card network or in the MAC of the mold or router or even in the machine, there are N possibilities to be made, but this is an original server that does not pay respect and does not give due respect to players who go up without using bots, until the illegal servers are banned by IP and MAC and the original and convenient server with this for fear of losing players, NCsoft loses credibility with each passing day and most of the players who are losing are just those who do not use bots and are wasting time and money with the one server that should be the best and most secure.

Defintly not, if you know a bit of networking that didnt solves nothing, you know 0 about networking, botters are probabbly in lvl 1 or 2 of knowledge, but a lvl 3 or 4 and more 5 knows how to bypass in 2 minutes your restriction of IP BAN or MAC BAN

( WITHOUT USING A VPN )

The bots in forgotten temple are rather unsettling. I'd say it's fair that about 75% of players in the area are bots, with 25% being active players. I leveled up from Abandoned Camp, but coming to FT after graduating from AC really makes me wonder if this will be a bot fiesta in major locations for the remainder of the game?

If so, I may have to reconsider this whole thing.

Ty for your feedback in advance.

7 hours ago, Lief93 said:

5 hours and the same bots are still boting in the same place, this is disgusting..they probably farm the recipe doing their things in real life while i spend my time trying to obtain it.. is it correct? but we are on a official server, really good job ncsoft.

It has been said so many times already, botmasters do not 'do other things in real life'. This is their business and they don't merely operate on L2 or merely on NCSoft games. This is a real business with real business strategy to bring them the most profits. Once they deemed a specific official/illegal server is worth their time, it's over. It works like organized crime except you cannot use the legal system against them.

Most of the bots get regular visual checkups; player interactions with bot characters are analyzed and actions are taken; e.g. if you have proven to be an ultra high risk factor, bots will feign afk the moment you come into the same container (2048x2048x1024 units) and will not continue until next regular inspection.

6 hours ago, Devoid said:

It has been said so many times already, botmasters do not 'do other things in real life'. This is their business and they don't merely operate on L2 or merely on NCSoft games. This is a real business with real business strategy to bring them the most profits. Once they deemed a specific official/illegal server is worth their time, it's over. It works like organized crime except you cannot use the legal system against them.

Most of the bots get regular visual checkups; player interactions with bot characters are analyzed and actions are taken; e.g. if you have proven to be an ultra high risk factor, bots will feign afk the moment you come into the same container (2048x2048x1024 units) and will not continue until next regular inspection.

Ok but tell me why ncsoft do nothing?? is it the "hardcore old school " server they planned to do ? ... cmon :D it's a joke. 

ncsoft is banning the real players and leaving the server free for bots and adena sellers!
this system is completely wrong, I playing with 2 acc lvl 48 archer, lvl 43 prophet always upando where archer kills easier and choosing mobs, does that mean i'm a bot ????

9 hours ago, Meverick said:

Lots of similar posts are in forum already and no action has been observed till yet. Better, take a video and report player names to support creating a ticket, probably they have to at least work on your ticket coz of their own KRA.

Maverick does not help, yesterday posted 2 videos here in the forum and what GM did excluded the videos and gave me 24 hour ban on the forum, also no use sending tiket or message smoke signal nothing because they do nothing at all, they are shitting and walking to the human players, here I appeal to those who still spend money with Ncoin to stop, because if it hurts in the pocket maybe they do something.

1 hour ago, ardagon said:

Maverick does not help, yesterday posted 2 videos here in the forum and what GM did excluded the videos and gave me 24 hour ban on the forum, also no use sending tiket or message smoke signal nothing because they do nothing at all, they are shitting and walking to the human players, here I appeal to those who still spend money with Ncoin to stop, because if it hurts in the pocket maybe they do something.

I hear you. But bro, dont post vid or ss here against anyone its against EULA coz of naming n shaming lol. I know its funny. But if you send to support through ticket, its fair and officially appreciated, but whether they will work or not thats a different story though.

On 12/15/2018 at 1:02 AM, Meverick said:

Lots of similar posts are in forum already and no action has been observed till yet. Better, take a video and report player names to support creating a ticket, probably they have to at least work on your ticket coz of their own KRA.

Yeah, they will work on the ticket you submit and will mark it "Solved" after 48 hours and the bots will still be there days or weeks later, that's the extent of it...

they are banning in a wrong way and do not admit that they have made mistakes, but see how the server after ban, full of bots, sellers of adena, do not have to walk too much to see groups of bots.
and the gm response is always the same investigated, have you investigated even why the bots are still in the game?
and I without using bot I am out ????

they are banning who is not bot, and with that the server is free for party bots, I was banned without using a bot and did not give me any information on how they got there!
if I was the problem because the bots are still on the server for days and days without stopping.