Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hime

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what to say about this... but is funny to see some post, where some "supporters" now are attacking to the other less "supporters" too... Is very interesting to see that and get laughs about it.   The Adena rates, must to be fixed, not for the complaining of all the "supporters" but the sanity of all the people in server. That BOT problem is terrible, I can't believe that trash Is not fixed yet. 

6 minutes ago, RedditPolice said:

They might be trying to dry us up in adena so they can add it to the l2 Shop...

I just don't get it. I'm in the 50s and I don't even wanna progress anymore right now. I just started a new character to be able to sustain a couple shots per day on my highest one.

In Fact, for Us, the free players did have to make some accounts to reach enough Adena just to try hit a Top NG and then to support the use of SS NG. So for us it is common to do it. Sometimes it is needed to do some sacrifices. 

17 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

In Fact, for Us, the free players did have to make some accounts to reach enough Adena just to try hit a Top NG and then to support the use of SS NG. So for us it is common to do it. Sometimes it is needed to do some sacrifices. 

Since when was L2 about creating  X amount of new characters to "farm"  1-30lvl content just to sustain your lvl 50+ char ?  Thats not how L2 or any MMORPG should be played....

About bots:

Right now some low level areas give too much adena compared to other areas ingame and if you'll have a server like that you will have gazzilion of bots all the time. Even if you catch them and ban them from the time they are reported to the time they will recive the ban they will already farm a LOT of adena and transfer it to other chars.

@Hime
If you do not fix the drop of the adenas From here the other maintenance me I will leave your games! It is a Beta version not tested, nothing is balanced.

I would like to know also if you go to put the new skill of Swordsinger, several class had news skills mias not that the one.

Revert back the rates in the lower areas. Having them so boosted, stimulates and helps the bots.

Doing that will actually fix the problem that was created by this boost - lv40+ areas to look like being broken (which they are not).

Add untradeable shots reward to daily dungeons.

12 hours ago, Kharaa said:

What are waiting for? Do they continue discussing after more than a month?

If a monster level 28 drops the same or MORE adena than a monster level 45, here it's a CLEARLY PROBLEM. Nothing to discuss. NOTHING.

People is tired of waiting, too many just leave because the DEV TEAM don't do anything. It's A OFFICIAL SERVER, WHY TAKE MUCH TIME TO FIX SOMETHING VERY SIMPLE?

I don't understand, really. I came here for a serious servitor.

actualy bro i am 54 lvl and mobs drop lower adena than 28 lvl mob D: 

Archived