wallabi ms scamer

bybasas

I'm so glad that I was alive to witness this EPIC EPIC fail of humanity. One drug dealer trying to rat out another drug dealer to the cops. Are all RMT people this stupid? If so I'm going to be Rich as bleep!

8 hours ago, bybasas said:

cloak not back and not pay no adena no monay no nscoins ms taktik 

only adena /items is legal my friend you should make deals with adena/ items only! in first place my friend . 

1st of all you are trying to sell your items with real money you should get banned for that.

2nd i can easily make "crate" a conversation through whatsapp or any social media posting peoples info just to insult them.

you should be ashamed for trying to sell your items with real money. people like you fcked the game completely and all your accounts must be banned.

imo if u had make the trade with me and asked for $ i would have you reported right away. i believe the real scam is you only and not the person you sold items.

for me you are just an adena seller like all those who shout in villages.

9 minutes ago, KKKm said:

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN 

+1 for ban the seller. GM's should take action and ban this guy for trying to sell with real money. some people should understand that this game is for entertainment and not for profit.

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN 

i believe since the buyer didn't pay him with real money what's the point to get banned. the seller is the one who asked for $$ "monay" .

the seller should get banned so the server will be cleaner.

This is a weird conversation, I've talked to Zureil in the past and his english was not as bad as that, so I am doubting this is really Zureil. That aside i guess a ban would be in place for both the seller and the buyer as they both agreed to RMT.

Archived