Ninja Adena Nerf

Free2play

Greetings, nevertheless the 50% event is over  on Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 31, 2019

@Juji announced Permanent increase to Adena quantity that drops from mobs.

Well sad but true, adena drop reduced to previous settings like what we had before update.

So i guess no permanent increase ever happened :)

propaganda on it's finest ! 

Edited by Digitalmonk
  • Like 2

some additional background to the changes to drop rates / items / adena is that Korea has recently changed it's crafting system and went from Pay2Play to Free2Play, one of the direct changes tied to the new business model is that as per next update you need Vitality to get any or suffer near nonexistent odds and the other obvious change is that they expect players to start use the l2store as the easiest & fastest way to get key items etc. - mind you the l2store in Korea has compared to their demographics very low prices unlike what we have..

hopefully Juji will deliver on his promise as part of the current main-dual swap affair to really lower prices in our L2store, see below screenshotunknown.png

btw for those curious there is also an update on prestige pack & server transfers mentioned in the L2 Community discord a few days ago

unknown.png

• Thanks 1

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Free2play said:

@Juji please investigate this issue . As per yesterday 11pm GMT the Adena drop reduced by 50% . :) 

It was related to the ending of the Halloween server boost settings yesterday.

1 hour ago, Digitalmonk said:

Greetings, nevertheless the 50% event is over  on Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 31, 2019

@Juji announced Permanent increase to Adena quantity that drops from mobs.

Well sad but true, adena drop reduced to previous settings like what we had before update.

So i guess no permanent increase ever happened :)

propaganda on it's finest ! 

At the time of the update, we had a reduced quantity for Adena on all drops. We had an unscheduled maintenance the following day to correct it.

1 hour ago, AXTYPITOS120 said:

True i kill many Mobs  With 0 Adena drop. That i say in a Post. And i use Prestise Pack 300% Drop rate adena and from mobs 0 adena :S

What is your level difference and which mobs are you killing?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Juji said:

It was related to the ending of the Halloween server boost settings yesterday.

At the time of the update, we had a reduced quantity for Adena on all drops. We had an unscheduled maintenance the following day to correct it.

What is your level difference and which mobs are you killing?

5 level with main and 3 with dual but its the same do drop of adena at all mobs.

Edited by AXTYPITOS120

1 hour ago, AXTYPITOS120 said:

True i kill many Mobs  With 0 Adena drop. That i say in a Post. And i use Prestise Pack 300% Drop rate adena and from mobs 0 adena :S

I also own dinasty pack and prestige pack, if this is not a bad post event setup, it means that NC is really downplaying the players who pay for a more enjoyable game. #Unfortunate :S:S

@Juji mate the day of that emergency maintance u did announce it was gonna be a permanent feature, the increased adenas from mobs. I am also having the same issue with 0 adena drop. 108lvl at tanor. most mobs dont drop any adenas. also the clan achievement World Boss Raid:Seasoned is broken. Even before the update it didnt count any dragons i went to and after the update is the same, still 0/10. I did make a ticket some weeks back and they said they reported it but still nothing changed. Also about this new update that u also said ncwest has received. why is taking u this long to apply it? when r u gonna do it? Also DCs r on a rampage.

Edited by ReaperGG

16 hours ago, Juji said:

And then you announced that the adena quantity increase will be permanent.... In anyway what you are saying is another thing of what you announced ! Moreover what other ppl say is true that a serious number of mobs drop 0 adena now! So I think that is an issue! 

• Like 1

• L2 Team
8 hours ago, AXTYPITOS120 said:

Here it Is  a small video i know the view is no so good but as can you see some mobs drops adena and some others 0 adena count  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqHxK8dubsI  i think from 02:10 start some mobs doent Drop adena.

I was able to repro your issue with the Reverse Plunder skill. We are investigating now.

• Like 1

I farm with my party and not solo toons, so I have to buy 4 prestige packs.  I have already dropped one and about to drop 2 more.  I have to change my farm/xp method.  I am making less now in refinery than before the update so it looks like that server wide increase is gone that was suppose to be permanent.  If you factor in the decrease from the event, its as if the prestige packs didn't even count during the event.  Was the 50%/100% event suppose to stack on top of the prestige runes or just 50% of the base drop?  I've pointed out this issue in several other post.

I forgot to add something... 

Was the 50%/100% event suppose to stack on top of the prestige runes or just 50% of the base drop?

Since we pay for these rune upgrades, they should be on top of whatever the server settings are. If the server has a 100% increase, our runes should stack on top of that and not be included in it.

I dont believe in this plunder bug theory :) There are bugs but with the mechanic and NC$OFT prefer to remain deaf for that ;)

Drop and spoil-rate was reduced dramatically and its not a bug. its per zone and 100% intentional.

GoS - 800% reduced drop/spoil.   Atelia refinery - 450% reduced. New zones are only 200% reduced. Timed zones - adena is untouched, drop about 100% reduced.

Its obviously intentional and per zone..

Edited by Sonata666