Artifact book lvl 3 price

Uriel831

I not want cry very much but i only want reflect Naia server economy vs this price what is i think high @Juji. Almost 7 bilions is expensive if we realised that artefacts itself are in general more expensive and need leveling to higher levels. For 80% of populaton this 7 bilions are needed to more needed items. Jump from book lvl 2 to lvl 3 in price is astronomic. 

3 hours ago, Uriel831 said:

I not want cry very much but i only want reflect Naia server economy vs this price what is i think high @Juji. Almost 7 bilions is expensive if we realised that artefacts itself are in general more expensive and need leveling to higher levels. For 80% of populaton this 7 bilions are needed to more needed items. Jump from book lvl 2 to lvl 3 in price is astronomic. 

also need lower prices for dragon 3lvl weapon? im very want but not have adena (euro)

p.s: ... then this 80% can buy what "more needed"... nobody not force to buy book 3.

My understanding is that the 3rd book is so expensive, because the new artifacts provide a really significant boost to player skills. There will be an event (soon?) for the artifacts and components. That said, somehow I have my doubts that any stat boost justifies 6B cost, but we'll have to wait and see. 

skill power / skill crit dmg, it do justify he cost, and its cheap imo,

atm ppl are filling artifact slots with useles artifacts after lvl3 will be useful

e.x. like patk, p.skill power, p.skill crit dmg all of them 15% @ +10

its not a typo p.skill power is a new artifact :) that can be enchanted

enjoy

Buying artefacts from NPC or in event, compouding to lvl up is expensive enought. Therefore book opening 3th artefacts slots with increase in basic stats about 1% and +1 to all general stats for 7b is too much. All spend bilions and bilions for compounding.

If u cant afford it dont buy it , also to open that  more stats need all artifacts to be filled .
P.S. I dont know  if u knew it but u cannot put 2 same artifacts.
I dont think there is a lot ppl to have all that pack (3 differend fighting spirit / 3 blue protection  /3 Support /12 balance) so w8 for next pay to win artifact event )