Jump to content
-Madonna-

Total stuck game, in any directions + need PT bonus XP

Recommended Posts

Djos    18
2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

No. You wrong.

1. Its expensive server.

2. So by game mechanic must to be nerfed all drop.

3. Why? Because if will be good droop - there will 20.000 afk people 99-105lvl (with exalted items - because not need to pay) - and all "play" for RMT.

So game nerfed = less log for RTM offices. There exist many "offices" who will log whole army's - to get profit.

3. Well it's already the case : "afk people 99-105 with exalted" are everywhere ūü§£

About RMT theory sorry but you're wrong :

1/ RMT always been in every MMO and here in L2 even when there were drops. No link here

2/ RMT is huge cos there is high demand... why cos people have no choice here due to drop nerf and empty content.

Actually i think it is the "game" in its actual state that creates more room to RMT 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    58
20 hours ago, b0uff0s said:

tell me if i'm wrong

1. needs attention /in town

2. gameplay? maybe? /in town

3. no idea if this is considered gameplay but sure, event /in town

4. afk /hunting

5. afk /hunting

6. afk /hunting

7. afk /hunting

8. afk /hunting

9. afk /hunting

Oly. needs attention, every weekend? (have not done oly and siege in years)

Siege needs attention, every 2 weeks?

 

so your daily gameplay is about 1-2 hours siting in town with your toons, and ~5 hours afk solo? before ofc the overnight afk. is this correct? and i do not mean this in a negative way, this is more or less what i do, what most ppl do imo. Is this what you consider content in a game? 

Or maybe before talk - create char and try to log in game?

Timed zona's - is not for afk. And can be extended till 6h. And if you  in top spot - easy can get pk or war.

CS -every week (also dimension) - personally im not have time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    58
19 hours ago, Djos said:

3. Well it's already the case : "afk people 99-105 with exalted" are everywhere ūü§£

About RMT theory sorry but you're wrong :

1/ RMT always been in every MMO and here in L2 even when there were drops. No link here

2/ RMT is huge cos there is high demand... why cos people have no choice here due to drop nerf and empty content.

Actually i think it is the "game" in its actual state that creates more room to RMT 

 

No, you wrong.

Not in all MMO - exist RTM - just in this games (servers) - where admins not working. And im never not say that RTM it.s bad. No. I'f person play 5-15 years and sell sometimes something - its ok. Not ok - when someone game use like machine for RTM - create "100" chars (bots) - and "play" just for this.

P.s:. For me everything ok here with drop/adena. IF someone create char , get exalted items and killing mobs in bs, ev, hb - and wish billions.... sorry...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0uff0s    39
54 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Or maybe before talk - create char and try to log in game?

Timed zona's - is not for afk. And can be extended till 6h. And if you  in top spot - easy can get pk or war.

CS -every week (also dimension) - personally im not have time.

or maybe i;m talking with 14+ years of experience in this game, taken all castles over the years, killed all dragons and epic raids, took hero (once), roamed every corner of the map, did most of the existing quests over the years. A person who played all kinds of games over the years. Who knows. Maybe I can see and compare what is to what was and make an educated judgment where things are going. But hey, if you enjoy this empty money sink good for you.

 

57 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

No, you wrong.

Not in all MMO - exist RTM - just in this games (servers) - where admins not working. And im never not say that RTM it.s bad. No. I'f person play 5-15 years and sell sometimes something - its ok. Not ok - when someone game use like machine for RTM - create "100" chars (bots) - and "play" just for this.

P.s:. For me everything ok here with drop/adena. IF someone create char , get exalted items and killing mobs in bs, ev, hb - and wish billions.... sorry...

What i can say though is you got a very bizarre view of this game. How long have been around?

This game, and as far as i can tel every competitive mmo. had RMT since I'm around.

RMT is bad when it is directly linked to game progression. To be able to get out of town at 108+, you need items that are not obtainable via ingame mechanics but only via RMT, which is also tied to a lootbox combo. so people have to overspend to get the item, stacking chances on chances. Make some questions to your clan-mates and ask what items why wear cost them the most euros/dollars. you might be surprised at the amounts spent. You might also be surprised on how many ppl spend a lot and don;t get the item. 

Besides the unnecessary game mechanics and economy which is based on RMT and lootbox mechanics, the issue still remains on content. Setting your character afk (or semi afk) solo (with ones box/es) in 4 places, and watching so it doesn't get attacked is not content and not gameplay.

An easy example. The game gives you no reason to party with ppl. Something ncsoft is solely responsible, because we had party xp multipliers for periods which means they are in control of that. Easy to fix, isn't it?

Your daily routine in the game is same for every1, castila (afk), IT (afk)  3 times zones( afk/semi afk)  and then afk till reset. Thrilling gameplay. So excited to do this like clock every day. Personally? I find no incentive to get back on the grind. For what? to get 109? 110? and then what? keep doing the same 3 instances, same 2 dailies, and afk in a different area at night? This might be for you friend but no so much for me. This might feel like a fulfilling activity but as far as i see it's an empty shell of what used to be fun .

Can you explain why is it ok for old players to sell stuff for RMT? but not for every1? rules either apply to every1 or no1. You have very strange view of this game, like you don;t think things through or smthng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quenia    96
On 18/5/2020 at 7:04 PM, -Madonna- said:

@Juji @Hime

Please, you have to fix something.

the fact is in every updates u made hards economy/adena ninja nerfs.

Epic Bosses are impossible for the normal ppl, i've joined in 5 (FIVE) cc partys with good good ppl and got 1hour per instance to finish the bosses coz need very powerful dps and high lvls. Have u think about the rest of server are OUT of them? these bosses were farmable by everyone before to make some money but now not. So nerf economy cant farm anymore by all.

 

No more open world bosses for example to take full parts of weapons/armors r99 and r110, dyes, silenite, dye crystals, artifacts, rune stones. economy nerf & gameplay

 

Drops adena from mob now u have chance to don't drop any adena, another ninja nerf.

 

Balok before was a great way for every human person to make some milion or learn ur basilar skills, but now u made 21ppl to drop 1 rune stone, economy ninja nerf (double prices).

 

Clan quests: reputation for clan cutted half, vit pot cutted half and the god sake Daily Coins removed. another nerf for gameplay difficult.

 

Chances to get something good, spoil and craft mats to reselled, removed. another ninja nerf.

 

We haven't any vitality rune 7-day for example for 200ncoins, that would generate a crazy micro-transactions coz even dont want spend anything will take it every 7days with this cost.

 

Missing a lot of items because only when event is ON they are injected in gameplay, while rest of times will go up too much prices. Think about brooch, brooch jewels, cloaks, the scam shillen crystal, redcat eye (ah do you know in EU is it tradable and here not? why? more insane $$?).....nerf economy and gameplay hardest

 

Party bonus to make deal exp and stay in party, dismissed, all want exp in solo, busy a spot for 1person only, who dont have gears can sux a life to take miserable exp. Even me in solo without vitality and with these craps %exp i stay a life all day in macro to dont conclude nothing. we cant stay a life here to make 1lvl.

 

 

I have krishna weap+12 3sa & good augment, bloody set, legendary cloak+10, insanity, some boss jewels, skills +10/12, lvl 108, circlet radiant +2, lv.2 book artifact (but only full by +0 artifacts coz is impossible). I stopped to buy anything from l2store, coz events are really expensives casinò scams. I stopped to buy destiny pack coz too much expensive splitted from prestige and in anycase u exp really bad and long time.

Next i really start to think to sell everything of char and quit from the game (for the clowns that will saying "mail me blabla", i dont email nothing i'll just resell everything and bye to this hell). Maybe better invest in EU

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Felt like i wrote that... If I wasn't so tired and disappointed about the current situation... game is *yawn* boring...(and expensive)...

Btw lf a decent H5 srvr if any1 can help...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    58
On 5/21/2020 at 11:14 AM, b0uff0s said:

or maybe i;m talking with 14+ years of experience in this game, taken all castles over the years, killed all dragons and epic raids, took hero (once), roamed every corner of the map, did most of the existing quests over the years. A person who played all kinds of games over the years. Who knows. Maybe I can see and compare what is to what was and make an educated judgment where things are going. But hey, if you enjoy this empty money sink good for you.

 

What i can say though is you got a very bizarre view of this game. How long have been around?

This game, and as far as i can tel every competitive mmo. had RMT since I'm around.

RMT is bad when it is directly linked to game progression. To be able to get out of town at 108+, you need items that are not obtainable via ingame mechanics but only via RMT, which is also tied to a lootbox combo. so people have to overspend to get the item, stacking chances on chances. Make some questions to your clan-mates and ask what items why wear cost them the most euros/dollars. you might be surprised at the amounts spent. You might also be surprised on how many ppl spend a lot and don;t get the item. 

Besides the unnecessary game mechanics and economy which is based on RMT and lootbox mechanics, the issue still remains on content. Setting your character afk (or semi afk) solo (with ones box/es) in 4 places, and watching so it doesn't get attacked is not content and not gameplay.

An easy example. The game gives you no reason to party with ppl. Something ncsoft is solely responsible, because we had party xp multipliers for periods which means they are in control of that. Easy to fix, isn't it?

Your daily routine in the game is same for every1, castila (afk), IT (afk)  3 times zones( afk/semi afk)  and then afk till reset. Thrilling gameplay. So excited to do this like clock every day. Personally? I find no incentive to get back on the grind. For what? to get 109? 110? and then what? keep doing the same 3 instances, same 2 dailies, and afk in a different area at night? This might be for you friend but no so much for me. This might feel like a fulfilling activity but as far as i see it's an empty shell of what used to be fun .

Can you explain why is it ok for old players to sell stuff for RMT? but not for every1? rules either apply to every1 or no1. You have very strange view of this game, like you don;t think things through or smthng

Ok, now I understand why and what you want to say.

"14+ years of experience" (i have maybe ~15-16 with long periods holidays from game)

"A person who played all kinds of games over the years" - this is you mine problem. You not have real life...And its reason why you here try to say something. Who care about other games... Who have time for that...? (Yes I also was checking other games - for some days. Not find nothing interesting)

"taken all castles over the years, killed all dragons and epic raids, took hero (once), roamed every corner of the map, did most of the existing quests over the years" - this i make also, but castles all raids and etc - was in illegal server, and when i was student i have more time (but its not important - game the same, amount of people the same).

Now answers:

Need to read what admins say (sometimes). Yes they not understand what talking (and why) - but can say important messages about game future. So Juji (if im not mix) - 1year ago (or more) - want to be smart and say - "game updates - now will come every 3 month"... And what its mean? - copy/paste! Any new (good) ideas - just fast job for salary. That we see now - old zonas remaked - the same way,  all mobs the same "intellect", mobs not have resist from different dd classes and etc. Game PVE mode balanced just for archers (and in fact PVP). And not will be some changes in near future - developers command have "brain insult".

Also important part - who play this game? Most people with experience 5-15 years. So not students. They are 35-55y. Most have job, money, family - but not have time. Im not talking about this 20 nolifers from top 50 - which all this year in top - and play just for RTM (game = job for this people 12-18h per day).

Party system its ok in game. Party we not going not because system bad - but because here 95-99% scammers. All want "party" with top geared people - but no one not have prestige, drop runes. So why need this people  in party? - for less adena and less drop? They can forever kill mobs in bs - nobody don't care about that.

How much "action" game we have i'ts ok. More not need. People must have time for private life, job and etc.  If game use so much time - they just stop play (exept some who lost reality in life).

Changes in game... Developers now cannot make. They before make so much mistakes. And now game become so expensive, expensive items. Exist just 1 way - item devaluation (what they try to do now). But this not way. They will lost people trust - and why people use l2store - then all start out from this game. Cannot make devaluation for items, skils for which people pay 1000$, 7000$, 45000$ or more. (1 forgotten skill 800$, and etc).

RTM its part of game. This cannot be changed. But must to be controlled. If someone sometimes (out from game, or etc, rare situation) sell .. where is problem?... This not affect game. But if someone create 50-200 acc for RTM, kiling in solo mode raids on all map or etc... - its not ok.This change all game - and reason why people play/not play game.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    78

This guy Maddona strike again with non sense inquires...Im not surprise he have followers...afterall, this pandemic bring us lots of new and returnig players who belive this game is for free.
Ive been said in other posts, is like in real economy...you cant make money if you dont invest money. And I add: If you dont manage to get in top 3 clans on the server you will not  see top content.

In my opinion, no free to play player should not pass lvl 106. If you decide you like the game then its time to put some money in it like most active players do.

Ps: game state is perfect as it is....2-3 hours active in party with friends and 4-6 hours of solo afk. Cant ask more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0uff0s    39
On 5/21/2020 at 9:01 PM, Ambicija said:

Ok, now I understand why and what you want to say.

"14+ years of experience" (i have maybe ~15-16 with long periods holidays from game)

"A person who played all kinds of games over the years" - this is you mine problem. You not have real life...And its reason why you here try to say something. Who care about other games... Who have time for that...? (Yes I also was checking other games - for some days. Not find nothing interesting)

"taken all castles over the years, killed all dragons and epic raids, took hero (once), roamed every corner of the map, did most of the existing quests over the years" - this i make also, but castles all raids and etc - was in illegal server, and when i was student i have more time (but its not important - game the same, amount of people the same).

you seem like a"special" person. Your illegal server escapades are irrelevant. Is your idea that everything here is fine compared to your illegal servers? for gods sake man.... I think i get why you defend all this circus here now.

 Playing other games doesn't mean oe plays 24/7 something like an addict. Means one has an experience on different games and how they failed or succeeded. and this here friend is a recipe for failure like your illegal servers you left, to keep ppl here not for content but for nostalgia and addiction. Yes addiction. you will see this a lot, "give us this promo, give us that promo" and them complain about spending ++++$ and getting nothing due to non existent chances. and repeat the same pastern next promo. Most mathematically educated people do not bother with this. 

I agree about the age, most ppl should be working people 35-55++, yet we have those 35++year old scamers which tells you a lot about what kind of people are  left in the game.

About the cost of this game. Here is a crazy idea, Set a mandatory subscription to the game. So everyone pays the same and players have a reason to demand stuff. Crazy idea right? coz now you pay for every individual thing dragging the cost way up high, and when you you want something fixed "hey it's a free game" gtfo. But it;s less profitable, and many will leav eif they had to pay subscription, Mostly the whales, coz there would be little way to get ahead, the game could actually be competitive like it used to be more or less. 

Actually defending people who spend 40k + in the game was fantastic, big fan of those people as well, glad to see those ppls money being well spend on making this game better. You got no problem with 1 forgotten skill costing 800$? 

and for your last comment i repeat, RULES AND LAWS ARE FOR EVERYONE, either all can sell stuff for real money or no1, either all can murder or no1, either all can steal or no1. It;s a simple concept, dunno why you cannot grasp it.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0uff0s    39

every gaming community is against aggressive monetization in game but not here, Here you are the cool person if you spend 40k of your disposable income, coz you are a adult, you can do what you want, not an addict who needs help. Mind blowing. Really mind blowing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Djos    18
11 hours ago, TheThrax said:

This guy Maddona strike again with non sense inquires...Im not surprise he have followers...afterall, this pandemic bring us lots of new and returnig players who belive this game is for free.
Ive been said in other posts, is like in real economy...you cant make money if you dont invest money. And I add: If you dont manage to get in top 3 clans on the server you will not  see top content.

In my opinion, no free to play player should not pass lvl 106. If you decide you like the game then its time to put some money in it like most active players do.

Ps: game state is perfect as it is....2-3 hours active in party with friends and 4-6 hours of solo afk. Cant ask more.

Well there's a difference between put/"invest" some money and buy you way through the game...

To have let's say the stuff the OP mentionned : "krishna weap+12 3sa & good augment, bloody set, legendary cloak+10, insanity, some boss jewels, skills +10/12, lvl 108, circlet radiant +2, lv.2 book artifact"

How much newcomers have to invest ? Few thousand dollars ? And as you stated without stuff they won't even access to whole game content (not a problem though only top clans ever been able to access to full L2 content)...

Again it's about starting the game and catching up, from a new/returning player perspective... ofc if you play for years you somehow manage to get some stuff and you just can't understand how broken the game appears to new/returning players.

You right to say that pandemic brought many new/returning players but you're wrong to say that they consider the game as a free product ...

It's just that the game has reached a point where it pointless to pay if you don't invest a crazy amount of money (at least some hundred dollars/month) cause under this amount well you don't by anything...

Also let's not forget that by doing this ... you use Ncoin to Adena conversion which is "not supported" by NC West (lol)

...but once again as you said game state is perfect ūüėČ

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordDragnil    63
On 5/21/2020 at 9:01 PM, Ambicija said:

 

Changes in game... Developers now cannot make. They before make so much mistakes. And now game become so expensive, expensive items. Exist just 1 way - item devaluation (what they try to do now). But this not way. They will lost people trust - and why people use l2store - then all start out from this game. Cannot make devaluation for items, skils for which people pay 1000$, 7000$, 45000$ or more. (1 forgotten skill 800$, and etc).

 

What are you talking about?

1. They can devalue content easy and they do.

eX: Back to the transformation seal books, HEAR, etc. 

2. It's okay when people pay more for premiere. 

3. That's really bad pay more than people who used items for a long time.

eX: Cloaks at ncw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    58
21 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

What are you talking about?

1. They can devalue content easy and they do.

eX: Back to the transformation seal books, HEAR, etc. 

2. It's okay when people pay more for premiere. 

3. That's really bad pay more than people who used items for a long time.

eX: Cloaks at ncw.

No :)

They do that slow. Big devaluation = dead server and no more money income. People pay here a lot money - because have wishes - server not will be closed, not will be fast item devaluation.

You thing people will pay 800$ for 1 forgotten skill - if have experience that this just for 6-12 month? :) If admins make just 1 time this mistake = they lost costumers - forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    58
On 5/22/2020 at 2:18 AM, b0uff0s said:

you seem like a"special" person. Your illegal server escapades are irrelevant. Is your idea that everything here is fine compared to your illegal servers? for gods sake man.... I think i get why you defend all this circus here now.

 Playing other games doesn't mean oe plays 24/7 something like an addict. Means one has an experience on different games and how they failed or succeeded. and this here friend is a recipe for failure like your illegal servers you left, to keep ppl here not for content but for nostalgia and addiction. Yes addiction. you will see this a lot, "give us this promo, give us that promo" and them complain about spending ++++$ and getting nothing due to non existent chances. and repeat the same pastern next promo. Most mathematically educated people do not bother with this. 

I agree about the age, most ppl should be working people 35-55++, yet we have those 35++year old scamers which tells you a lot about what kind of people are  left in the game.

About the cost of this game. Here is a crazy idea, Set a mandatory subscription to the game. So everyone pays the same and players have a reason to demand stuff. Crazy idea right? coz now you pay for every individual thing dragging the cost way up high, and when you you want something fixed "hey it's a free game" gtfo. But it;s less profitable, and many will leav eif they had to pay subscription, Mostly the whales, coz there would be little way to get ahead, the game could actually be competitive like it used to be more or less. 

Actually defending people who spend 40k + in the game was fantastic, big fan of those people as well, glad to see those ppls money being well spend on making this game better. You got no problem with 1 forgotten skill costing 800$? 

and for your last comment i repeat, RULES AND LAWS ARE FOR EVERYONE, either all can sell stuff for real money or no1, either all can murder or no1, either all can steal or no1. It;s a simple concept, dunno why you cannot grasp it.

 

....

Im tired to answer for not skilled people...

I know many people who play 16 years or more - and dreaming...

In life exist more colors then just black and white.

And WTF? - "RULES AND LAWS ARE FOR EVERYONE"?

If do like this - 90% USA business must to be closed:

PayPal - illegal costumer registration (no personal ID) - black money machine.

iPhone - low quality and overpriced.

Facebook, Instagram, Twiter ad etc - machines for illegal business, fake news and etc.

Stock markets.... its just gambling...

And etc, etc

But all this exist - and will exist.

And what is L2? Its not game! - Its just gambling machine for profit - nothing more. People spend here time - like in game. But is not game! Here not exist any rule's - and not exist who follow that rules and controlling! And you will be surprised - in many illegal servers admins controlling people with rule's. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    78
13 hours ago, Djos said:

 

Again it's about starting the game and catching up, from a new/returning player perspective... ofc if you play for years you somehow manage to get some stuff and you just can't understand how broken the game appears to new/returning players

Listen, this guy madona insist to develop his own clan and compete at top lvl content with newcommers. Its rly his business how he want to play....but he cant force ncwest and players to play his fantasy. I hope you understand what im trying to say.

Regardin catching up, all new players want to experience top lvl content in 2 weeks of playing here...that is imposible. If they like the game they have to play round 2 years and spend some money(smart) and after that have a chance to to get near old players...ofc they need to play the right class to do that. Unfortunately, any wrong choice they made¬†end up in tears on forumūüėĀ.

This is not CS or Fifa...dont like it?change the game. Its simple.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2020 at 4:48 AM, mixa said:

That's what happens when you invest in a game, instead of pl playing it. Gratz.

what's the difference?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Listen, this guy madona insist to develop his own clan and compete at top lvl content with newcommers. Its rly his business how he want to play....but he cant force ncwest and players to play his fantasy. I hope you understand what im trying to say.

Regardin catching up, all new players want to experience top lvl content in 2 weeks of playing here...that is imposible. If they like the game they have to play round 2 years and spend some money(smart) and after that have a chance to to get near old players...ofc they need to play the right class to do that. Unfortunately, any wrong choice they made¬†end up in tears on forumūüėĀ.

This is not CS or Fifa...dont like it?change the game. Its simple.

You can tell these are Drifters....  post once and never once respond to any of our responses...  what a waste of time.  But you're right, new comers expect end-game content like in 2 weeks, the're delusional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Djos    18
On 23/05/2020 at 8:03 AM, TheThrax said:

Listen, this guy madona insist to develop his own clan and compete at top lvl content with newcommers. Its rly his business how he want to play....but he cant force ncwest and players to play his fantasy. I hope you understand what im trying to say.

Regardin catching up, all new players want to experience top lvl content in 2 weeks of playing here...that is imposible. If they like the game they have to play round 2 years and spend some money(smart) and after that have a chance to to get near old players...ofc they need to play the right class to do that. Unfortunately, any wrong choice they made¬†end up in tears on forumūüėĀ.

This is not CS or Fifa...dont like it?change the game. Its simple.

As I wrote in my answer earlier, i don't want to experience top content as i know that it has always been accessible by few clans which is normal ... never changed, never will, that's how it supposed to be.

Regarding the 2 weeks to 2 years part, i don't think time even matter when game economy is so decorrelated from what the game generates (without l2 store which should be put apart from some obvious reasons).

Today game mechanic basically push you to lvl 106 in like 1 week with no mats and close to no adena earned and expect you (content related i mean) to have X hundred billions worth of gear when you reach that point... that's why game seems broken to me... time or subscription don't matter,  when you reach that point you just have to quit or spend thousand dollars into the game.

So yeah, as u said, you can play for few years, farming low levels instances with alts, fishing all days with a gazillion account (even if i think that having to "play" with tons of account is broken mechanics) but all of this don't really matters in the end as most part of your needed incomes will still have to come from Ncoin...

Game content expect to have some level of gear after 106/107 but doesn't not provide any realistic way to get it except buying it from others players.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Djos said:

As I wrote in my answer earlier, i don't want to experience top content as i know that it has always been accessible by few clans which is normal ... never changed, never will, that's how it supposed to be.

Regarding the 2 weeks to 2 years part, i don't think time even matter when game economy is so decorrelated from what the game generates (without l2 store which should be put apart from some obvious reasons).

Today game mechanic basically push you to lvl 106 in like 1 week with no mats and close to no adena earned and expect you (content related i mean) to have X hundred billions worth of gear when you reach that point... that's why game seems broken to me... time or subscription don't matter,  when you reach that point you just have to quit or spend thousand dollars into the game.

So yeah, as u said, you can play for few years, farming low levels instances with alts, fishing all days with a gazillion account (even if i think that having to "play" with tons of account is broken mechanics) but all of this don't really matters in the end as most part of your needed incomes will still have to come from Ncoin...

Game content expect to have some level of gear after 106/107 but doesn't not provide any realistic way to get it except buying it from others players.

 

game is free, if you enjoyed lv.1-106, then everyone can decide what they want to do.  a group of friends can still have fun at lv.106 together doing lv.106 stuff - all free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    494
3 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

what's the difference?

Good player that knows how to adapt to anything that comes compared to a crying lamer that has no idea how to adapt to anything, trying to compensate with the l2store and sinking even more and then realizing that he's one-shot and his money were spent in vain.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mixa said:

Good player that knows how to adapt to anything that comes compared to a crying lamer that has no idea how to adapt to anything, trying to compensate with the l2store and sinking even more and then realizing that he's one-shot and his money were spent in vain.

ah ok.  well said and I agree.

Edited by GhostintheShell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Djos    18
1 hour ago, GhostintheShell said:

game is free, if you enjoyed lv.1-106, then everyone can decide what they want to do.  a group of friends can still have fun at lv.106 together doing lv.106 stuff - all free.

Again it's not about free or pay 2 play...it's about options that the game now offers to gear up when you reach lvl 106... you know like crafting, drops from mobs, rewarding instances, collectibles mats, etc...

It feels off that most rewarding things to do for new player seems to be some old kinda abandoned instances such as Kartia 95 or Balok...

Maybe i just missed it since i haven't played here in years but atm, aside of going through NC store, i truly fail to find any valuable way (quest, instance, farming) for a new player to gear up by playing the game. 

Feel free to share your knowledge though ūüėČ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/5/2020 at 6:18 AM, TheThrax said:

This guy Maddona strike again with non sense inquires...Im not surprise he have followers...afterall, this pandemic bring us lots of new and returnig players who belive this game is for free.
Ive been said in other posts, is like in real economy...you cant make money if you dont invest money. And I add: If you dont manage to get in top 3 clans on the server you will not  see top content.

In my opinion, no free to play player should not pass lvl 106. If you decide you like the game then its time to put some money in it like most active players do.

Ps: game state is perfect as it is....2-3 hours active in party with friends and 4-6 hours of solo afk. Cant ask more.

No dude, is not Madonna, is you and some other guy geared in minority that strikes that dont understand nothing and the problems but ur'e happy to play solo geared and lucky clan. We are not talking like some idiot say "she want be competitive right now with others top clan", we are talking to have a basilar gameplay accessible, funny, and that keep new ppl to stay here with us.

It's ok to spend something, but hey, we are talking of expensives thousand of euros. We are talking of Monthly hard expensives events to get craps only, Maybe ur'e rich, but is not problem of the most comunity.

 

Play solo is the best right sh1t. No discussion here. So dont talk and talk of silly stuff.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    78
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, XXCatania_EtnaXX said:

No dude, is not Madonna, is you and some other guy geared in minority that strikes that dont understand nothing and the problems but ur'e happy to play solo geared and lucky clan. We are not talking like some idiot say "she want be competitive right now with others top clan", we are talking to have a basilar gameplay accessible, funny, and that keep new ppl to stay here with us.

It's ok to spend something, but hey, we are talking of expensives thousand of euros. We are talking of Monthly hard expensives events to get craps only, Maybe ur'e rich, but is not problem of the most comunity.

 

Play solo is the best right sh1t. No discussion here. So dont talk and talk of silly stuff.

 

 

Despite the fact you dont worth an answer I think you are blinded by the gazililion paulina alts that you find or see in game.
For your surprise ungeared players are a minority. Why? Because both servers have  round 1500 real players and 3000-3500 of alts and bots.
I can bet all my items for this statement > 80% of active players pay real money, some more some less...but all pay.
Also for your surprise you might find(as I did with my paulina Feoh) that players can exp without any problem with right class up to 110.
But ofcourse, if you insist to play dead classes with or without gear you will not pass 107.

Here another thing, many newcomers, like you, dont know what roll play NcWest in this dance...you and your friend Madona might be please to learn that NcSoft is just a service provider(to keep it simple: they own physical servers and they keep them in good shape; on behalf NcSoft Korea they take money from players for ingame electronic items and services). So you see, they have no power or knowledge of game indepth software...deh, all come crypted from korean dev and they just double click on patch...in fact any bug, any change, any game software alteration come from korean devs. To go in abstract, if Juji want to pee he need to ask korean devs permision.
So, the korean devs want that game to go in solo direction and they have solid reasons for that. What you and Madona and another 10 randoms can do?Answer is nothing...just polute forum with nonsense threads over and over again.

Dont like what NcWest is offering? Just move on EU servers!

Really you cant spit against the wind...its bad :ph34r:

Edited by TheThrax
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McFlurry    23

Thrax, you're out of the real game with your gear. Totally succube of Ncwest (i can understand you after all ur $$$ gifted to them for their holidays into Bahamas Islands).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×