Unscheduled Live Maintenance: Monday, January 25

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello Adventurers,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance to address a technical issue with the servers. All game servers will be unavailable at 5:00 p.m. PST (2:00 a.m GMT+1). Game servers will be unavailable for 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance to address a technical issue with the servers. All game servers will be unavailable at 5:00 p.m. PST (2:00 a.m GMT+1). Game servers will be unavailable for 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Thank you!

WHY were the servers suddenly brought down?? Please enlighten us!

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Thank you!

i ll wait for the restart, please try to resolve the melee lags, not today but please try it again when you can, the lasts weeks was really hard. Thanks

Seriously It's Monday No Hockey on,  because some one, is doing something they shouldn't be ( allays the Case) found flaw to exploit you shit down the server... If wasnt winter out I had something Else free to play i would be doing that... For heavens Sake do not start Fimgg Que May have to rage quit. 

Ok What was in the patch , I happy with the Currant Adena Drop finally see my Pockets getting more than 63 per kill in 107 lv range area. 

ANY WAYS if this was 5 years ago, one of the MAIN class could SOLO ANY AREA they be nurfed in WEEK after patch, Wait they did every single time.  EVIS IS LAME No challange in it. YOU P2W With OP WEP/Gear So solo every thing. 

Edited by RedStealth
ad more

10 hours ago, NagnarX said:

so let me get this right...    we lose 1 hour of swamp .and no swords. your timing sucks

let me guess we will also hold onto our ankles and get a que as well ?

it's called unscheduled. means not planed and if it's technical issue it's necessary, so less ppl cry in forum for lag an other shit...