Live Server Maintenance: August 10, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

• The Attendance Checklist event will start for 2 weeks!
  • Jeni’s Secret Shop event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Marvelous Mermaid Chest promotion and Increased Compound rates will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The L2 Pass Season 2 will continue for 2 weeks!
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Arctic said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

• The Marvelous Mermaid Chest promotion and Increased Compound rates will continue for 2 weeks!

Is the 1billion chest compensation being processed? 

@Hermes will there be a solution for Naia not getting any of the tier3 rewards 99% of the time due to low population?

The 7k consumables are simply way to much. Either reduce that count or make the pots permanent. Then the 7k each would be gone easily.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Arctic said:

So, @Hermesthis means the compound rates never been adjusted for the event? Or they been adjusted downwards and now back to what they should been? One of my clan members crafted 100 lv1 Ruby's (game says its 60% chance success, he average 53%) and out of the 100 crafts he made one level 4. All of his Ether is gone and you announce higher compound rates? Is this a scheme to dry the server from Ether before introduction of a new high Ether demand item in the upcoming update? Or a fix of a ninja fix that made crafting and compounding Brooch jewels (which Naia and Chronos are starving off since introduction 6 years ago!) harder than it initially was to bleed more adena out of the server?

Also @Hermesthe addition of the Attendance Checklist is a pleaser to make is forget how horrible the Jeni's Secret Shop is? Nobody is even trying it any more on Naia and for the whole last week none of them completely "sold out". I think in the last week only 4 of the 3 STAR rewards been randomly given out. The players have deemed the event rubbish and have turned their backs to it. You have seen our feedback on Jeni's event and no reply on it whatsoever. We do know that tickets only costs 10m adena to buy on EU servers, but we always get a 1:1 copy of whatever Japan is getting. And our servers are not even closely geared to what Japan has.

Start listening to us here on the forum, not just to those on the "Community Discord"!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Genosha said:

So, @Hermesthis means the compound rates never been adjusted for the event? Or they been adjusted downwards and now back to what they should been? One of my clan members crafted 100 lv1 Ruby's (game says its 60% chance success, he average 53%) and out of the 100 crafts he made one level 4. All of his Ether is gone and you announce higher compound rates? Is this a scheme to dry the server from Ether before introduction of a new high Ether demand item in the upcoming update? Or a fix of a ninja fix that made crafting and compounding Brooch jewels (which Naia and Chronos are starving off since introduction 6 years ago!) harder than it initially was to bleed more adena out of the server?

Also @Hermesthe addition of the Attendance Checklist is a pleaser to make is forget how horrible the Jeni's Secret Shop is? Nobody is even trying it any more on Naia and for the whole last week none of them completely "sold out". I think in the last week only 4 of the 3 STAR rewards been randomly given out. The players have deemed the event rubbish and have turned their backs to it. You have seen our feedback on Jeni's event and no reply on it whatsoever. We do know that tickets only costs 10m adena to buy on EU servers, but we always get a 1:1 copy of whatever Japan is getting. And our servers are not even closely geared to what Japan has.

Start listening to us here on the forum, not just to those on the "Community Discord"!

+1

• Like 1

Make the Jeni's Secret Shop a little bit simple:

1000 x 1 star rewards

100 x 2 star rewards

1 x 3 star rewards

and make this event every 2-3 hours. 

Every event will be "sold out" and noone waiting till 1 star rewards ending

• Haha 1

@Hermes Jeni's Secret Shop , the old version was actually better even if it only lasted 30 seconds, there ar not enough people on naia to sustain the event , and if you start to buy tickets well then it is not a free event, it is just another sales event.

If in the event the top reward are not given 3 or 4 in a row well that is a failed event.

• Haha 1

1 bilion box , compensation please i only received 400kk for 4 boxes they only give 100 milion person editing the box to stupid dev:))100 milion is not equivalent of a bilion DEVS:))  i over invested 4k x 4-5 payments into nc soft to have a rind leather shirt:)) and its imposible stilll, all 800 mobs quests daylis for single target clases is   a dea dayli:)), want to know more pay me up to provide you in game experience:))

Jeni event is just another example of a bad game design that doesnt take in consideration the rampant usage of auto clickers and bot scripts, stuff is obvious and I did call it out even before it started..

@Hermes honestly tell Korea Devs to stop being lazy and make it so there's no point to use auto clicker and bot scripts to get the tier 1 rewards

or look away once more but know that by doing so u basically tell every player that its ok to use auto clickers & bot scripts and that means open the flood gates of bot hell as even I will then just launch 50+ bots to auto click on the last 500 items to claim top rewards.. if that's really the game you want then thats what u will get.

you reap what you sow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

22 hours ago, Genosha said:

if i remember correctly.. the increased compound rates was targetted to gem energy... NOT the compound of jewel + jewel.. it was rather jewel + gem energy

9 hours ago, Pirania said:

Hello, event is running for  a while now, but how to get Golden Wheel Accessory Exchange Ticket ??? Is this ticket drop or some how can possible to craft?

clan quests and kamaloka  if you not in clan you have to join then you can do it most easy in coal with char 105 easy to do with boxes from clan quest. You will have about 18 tickets plus 1 per day from kama