Please Welcome Wissp!

EMpulse

• Administrators

Greetings everyone.

I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to Wissp! Wissp will be taking over for Arctic, who unfortunately is leaving us at the end of this week to pursue a new career track. We wish you all the best in everything you do, Arctic!

Wissp has a great background in the gaming industry and has already jumped head-first into learning Lineage II. He's super excited to be here and we're just as excited to have him join the team and start getting to know this strong, passionate, Lineage II community. We know he'll do right by all of you. :)

Welcome, Wissp - we're so happy to have you!

-EMpulse 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hello,

Welcome, Wissp!

We are very excited to have you with us! I'm sure you will do great with the L2 community. Although I'm sad that Artic is leaving the team, we are lucky to have someone like you joining us!

Artic, thank you for all the great work and dedication. I'm sure you will do great wherever you go, and we will miss you. Good luck with your future endeavor!

Welcome aboard, Wissp!

Cheers!
Hermes

13 minutes ago, BENTEJUI said:

WELCOME WISSP 😇

I hope that as @hermes you get involved with the community and above all that you listen to us

At least I don't want more gifts, just that I have the opportunity to get the necessary items in the game without having to spend 600 euros a week

and if you know how lineage 2 works live take action to make lineage one of the great mmo's again

Dreams bro, nothing will change just another copy/paste admin in forums. 

They have No clue about game, market, good events, balance 

Also this post will be deleted here like 2 previous - i start Count 

Welcome @Wissp. You're joining a team that is currently in a rough patch. Please make sure you provide us with more than just a maintenance report every two weeks. We would love to the see the GM's more involved with the game community (perhaps log in, run around, play a bit?). It's not enough to just know that L2 exists.

• Like 2

Dear @Arctic, We understand your frustration. As much as we would like to comment we're not the developers so , unfortunately if you would like to get real feedback from your community, please post on forums under Future updates. Other than that, we have looked into your characters and found that the job mechanics are working as intended. We as players understand your frustration, however because we aren't developers we really aren't equipped to care at all about anyone leaving, or any new hires. As much as we would like to say good luck, @Arctic WE DON'T CARE, @Hermes WE DON'T CARE. @EMpulse WE DON'T CARE

You OBVIOUSLY don't give a crap about us.. why should we care about ANYTHING with you?  Please continue screwing us out of money, keeping servers down for entire days, ignoring our request and laughable "compensation"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Seriously @Hermes  you are definately not better than juji and we see you'r true face now,  only a message of welcome for Wissp and  ignore since 3 days the concern and drama about how olympiad messed up bcz of chronos down the other day ?  Are you for real right now?  not even 1 damn answer ,just pure ignore,   im totally disgusted by all of you GM's managing this great game onto Trash. 

And yeah keep recruiting people who have no damn clue about how this game works.  applause. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Its not just ando and ish its most of the people the create the content for others in the community too; believe are not there still original L2 members here.  I tell you what give me full GM powers for a month and access to your events and I promise an increase in sales and servers which are becoming overloaded with players to a point you might actually need to think about opening a new server.

Now now i hear what your going to say how you open a new server this late in the game.  Similar allow transfer with full inventories/clans/etc.  With certain limits put in place in can be done a new server with a established base can thrive but only after you get Chronos and Naia packed to gills.

However on their current course that is not even possible.

@Hermes@Arctic@EMpulse@Wissp

I want to know one thing from all you try to make this game better..... Give us the class and level of the toon you play so we have some idea you know what we go through.  I only state this because I just read a post that @Hermeshas at least 2 accounts.

you pop up at a weird time @Wissp your colleagues have all but exhausted the playebases' patience. @Hermeswas the last one to be greeted with a glimpse of hope, and it did not pan out that much... Saddly i do not believe you gonna get that benefit of the doubt. 

Mind telling us a bit about yourself?

1 hour ago, EMpulse said:

Greetings everyone.

I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to Wissp! Wissp will be taking over for Arctic, who unfortunately is leaving us at the end of this week to pursue a new career track. We wish you all the best in everything you do, Arctic!

Wissp has a great background in the gaming industry and has already jumped head-first into learning Lineage II. He's super excited to be here and we're just as excited to have him join the team and start getting to know this strong, passionate, Lineage II community. We know he'll do right by all of you. :)

Welcome, Wissp - we're so happy to have you!

-EMpulse 

@EMpulse when you say that @Wissp "has already jumped head-first into learning Lineage II" what does that mean exactly?  Have they created a toon from level without GM assists and leveled it? Have they realized that there is no way to get items needed for upgrades? Have the created a "Support" ticket to only be frustrated by the incompetency of the "Support" team? Please elaborate  more on how he is learning about Lineage II.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Its not just ando and ish its most of the people the create the content for others in the community too; believe are not there still original L2 members here.  I tell you what give me full GM powers for a month and access to your events and I promise an increase in sales and servers which are becoming overloaded with players to a point you might actually need to think about opening a new server.

Now now i hear what your going to say how you open a new server this late in the game.  Similar allow transfer with full inventories/clans/etc.  With certain limits put in place in can be done a new server with a established base can thrive but only after you get Chronos and Naia packed to gills.

However on their current course that is not even possible.

@Hermes@Arctic@EMpulse@Wissp

I want to know one thing from all you try to make this game better..... Give us the class and level of the toon you play so we have some idea you know what we go through.  I only state this because I just read a post that @Hermeshas at least 2 accounts.

@Slycutter and @Hermes still doesn't understand the game? Wow I wonder if just gave up after the intro when creating an account :) 

• L2 Team

Hello!

I’m very excited to join this community and look forward to meeting everyone. I have been an avid gamer since I was a young child. Most Notably, I love RPGs – both single player and MMORPGs. I’m currently leveling a Human Sorcerer on Lineage 2 Live!

In the weeks and months ahead, my goal will be to become a valuable resource for you all, by providing information, updates, and clarification on all things Lineage 2. Additionally, while not all posts will receive a response, I will be regularly gathering your feedback into reports intended for key departments and individuals working on Lineage 2.

To appropriately manage expectations, please note, you will likely see me in smaller doses initially, as I work to get up-to-speed on the many aspects of my new role. Thank you very much, and please feel free to use this thread to introduce yourselves to me!

-Wissp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Hello!

I’m very excited to join this community and look forward to meeting everyone. I have been an avid gamer since I was a young child. Most Notably, I love RPGs – both single player and MMORPGs. I’m currently leveling a Human Sorcerer on Lineage 2 Live!

In the weeks and months ahead, my goal will be to become a valuable resource for you all, by providing information, updates, and clarification on all things Lineage 2. Additionally, while not all posts will receive a response, I will be regularly gathering your feedback into reports intended for key departments and individuals working on Lineage 2.

To appropriately manage expectations, please note, you will likely see me in smaller doses initially, as I work to get up-to-speed on the many aspects of my new role. Thank you very much, and please feel free to use this thread to introduce yourselves to me!

-Wissp

@Wissp we hope that you are using only the items that are provided from normal leveling and not augmenting anything with GM skills, but since you will probably not show your progression it will be hard to know.  All that play the game know you can't get basic items so it would be interesting to know your level and gear setup.

• L2 Team
Just now, PugofCrydee said:

@Wissp we hope that you are using only the items that are provided from normal leveling and not augmenting anything with GM skills, but since you will probably not show your progression it will be hard to know.  All that play the game know you can't get basic items so it would be interesting to know your level and gear setup.

Hello, PugofCrydee!

I'm leveling as a regular player on the Chronos server, with no special powers, abilities or access to GM tools. For the time being, I plan to experience the game as a free-to-play account in order to gain a better understanding of how the game plays for those who don't spend money.

-Wissp

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Wissp said:

Hello, PugofCrydee!

I'm leveling as a regular player on the Chronos server, with no special powers, abilities or access to GM tools. For the time being, I plan to experience the game as a free-to-play account in order to gain a better understanding of how the game plays for those who don't spend money.

-Wissp

@Wissp you will need to do this for more than a while, with little to no adena drops in low areas you can't buy anything and once you pass 108 which is easy enough to do you will notice a wall. All of this if you are solo will take you quite a few months 

• Like 1

• L2 Team
8 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

@Wissp also if you truly want to understand the pain of Lineage II play a support class like healer, iss or tank (not DK) , your progression will be a lot slower :) 

When I'm ready to make an alt, it will likely be a healer. For now, I'm going to try and focus on only one character, to gain a better understanding of how the game feels as you progress.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Wissp said:

When I'm ready to make an alt, it will likely be a healer. For now, I'm going to try and focus on only one character, to gain a better understanding of how the game feels as you progress.

What does it mean when I'm ready to create an alt . There is no way to start the game without alts. After 105 without ISS and/or other support you're nowhere... And the nicest thing is at 110+ when you realize you have nothing. And you have to dress up your characters, with items that you can't buy even after years of playing. The wall is big, dude. Bigger than the Chinese one