Please Welcome Wissp!

EMpulse

48 minutes ago, maleficentfrost said:

welcome gm can you happen to bring back dim 100 for us please

When you see changes in Korean version, then we might get something..

Till then, nothing will change and don't believe Hermes's and Wispps's words. If they wanted, they could change everything in a matter of days or few weeks. They could easily include awesome rewards in the heavy p2w promo boxes instead of the crap freya ice roses. 

• Like 2

@Wisspyou have a long hard road ahead because no matter what ncwest players or gm's want////korea gonna do what they do.

let us know how much fake money/gm powers you have to use to be able to accomplish whatever you think is important.  what level u at?

@Wissp

Tell us how far are you with your sorcerer now going f2p style?

Where did you struggle?

Create a Dualclass and lvl a Tyrr (Dreadnaught) for example and tell us your feelings about not learning the skills that need tons of rune stones.

Still looking for some live stream with Q+A how you doing.

Next suggestion would be to create a lv 115 Char with basic/medium gear and try all the Daily 110 and hunting zones, TOI, Atelia and tell us your opinion.

Lastly a 120 char with basic/medium gear and repeat

On 9/14/2022 at 8:50 AM, Siri said:

@Wissp

Tell us how far are you with your sorcerer now going f2p style?

Where did you struggle?

Create a Dualclass and lvl a Tyrr (Dreadnaught) for example and tell us your feelings about not learning the skills that need tons of rune stones.

Still looking for some live stream with Q+A how you doing.

Next suggestion would be to create a lv 115 Char with basic/medium gear and try all the Daily 110 and hunting zones, TOI, Atelia and tell us your opinion.

Lastly a 120 char with basic/medium gear and repeat

Probably  @Wissp  already quit  lvling his character because now he knows  with the economy we have in l2 he needs 100k $  . 

He wonders how to get out of the impasse, the class he chose requires a lot of money. After 2, after 7 days, the vital signs will be blocked, what then? It would be nice if he would insert some videos and show us how he is developing. This is how they can only tell lies that they are said to be playing for free. I will add that I play matches but I can do it, but I'm the only hound.

Ps.
Additionally, let him do playtime tests. each of us plays as long as time allows.
Test 1 24/7 daily
Test 2 10h a day
Test 3-5 hours a day
Test 4 2 hours a day
in addition, everyone has one box, let them add to the party and then the boots.
Of course, all for free on the free object;) hehe

On 9/13/2022 at 5:01 PM, iAndouille said:

@Wissp 

Great you start to learn the game but there's things and mechanics that only oldschool player like me or some other can understand

i just dont get it why NcWest recruits people that has never ever played the game as GM's 

How do you want to make it a better game if the company itself don't want to listen to players who know's 50x more than any of them , gives feeback, never listened,    Hermes is worse than Juji, he is already gone from forum and game.

We see new GM's every year because no one want to stay, but yet they dont want to recruit top players who knows everything to make the game better.  

What has been done has been done this game is now totally dead in pve,  pvp, gap between players and that we can thanks our Amazing GM's for that.

Vote 🗳  mayor  for mayor! 

I was looking forward to testing my opinion and conclusions 1-105 myself

A short description of the game
Lv.1-85 The game super quick quests, specific you collect, you give back and quickly 85, the equipment is super doing the job
Lv.85-95 Already the first problem you collect 200 and wait for Lv. 95 but maybe, the equipment is ok
Lv. 95-99 Total stupidity you collect 500, you give it to Lv. 99, you wait lvl 3, equipment as it is, ok
Lv. 99-100 Very difficult Lv. 99 To collect 1000 you get to Lv.100 here you need to improve it, too weak equipment for these moobs (War-Torn Plains) minus
Lv. 100-105 The character is struggling terribly, it needs to be corrected, the exalted qestions are strange you collect 40,000 and you have 105 (101-103) stupidity, the equipment is ok but your ass does not stop
Ok summary
New player, totally new, makes 105 and quits the game, because there is no point in continuing to play. Only the players are left with what they pay, sad but these are the facts.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brawo said:

New player, totally new, makes 105 and quits the game, because there is no point in continuing to play. Only the players are left with what they pay, sad but these are the facts.

That's correct, I've seen this many times as I run a clan for newbies. There have been many new people joining my clan over the last few years, they were mostly returning players who played l2 years ago. They were very enthusiastic and eager to do stuff, fun to talk to.

However, reality check made most of them quit around lvl 105-106. The ones who decided to use their credit card usually stayed till around lvl107-108 when they realised that what they have spent gives them almost nothing and they would need to spend a fortune to progress.

Nowadays, I rarely see returning players. Overall, the server (Naia) seems to be dead.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Brawo said:

I was looking forward to testing my opinion and conclusions 1-105 myself

A short description of the game
Lv.1-85 The game super quick quests, specific you collect, you give back and quickly 85, the equipment is super doing the job
Lv.85-95 Already the first problem you collect 200 and wait for Lv. 95 but maybe, the equipment is ok
Lv. 95-99 Total stupidity you collect 500, you give it to Lv. 99, you wait lvl 3, equipment as it is, ok
Lv. 99-100 Very difficult Lv. 99 To collect 1000 you get to Lv.100 here you need to improve it, too weak equipment for these moobs (War-Torn Plains) minus
Lv. 100-105 The character is struggling terribly, it needs to be corrected, the exalted qestions are strange you collect 40,000 and you have 105 (101-103) stupidity, the equipment is ok but your ass does not stop
Ok summary

Once you reach lvl 110... you will spend years in that lvl... unless you have some help to get stronger gear.

During the Chronos DW event, I saw couple players jump in. Did myself a new toon that reached 106, and was able to play in SV with some other people which were struggling also, getting pushed through IT by stronger people.
After the DW event, they all stopped because the XP and gear did not allow much, not even the Hunting zones unless you had 7 naabs running it by themselves.
I moved a toon 110+ (fine for 110-112 zones, F2P, gear farmed by my main toon for the baby toon) to Chronos after that to get a feeling after that Exalted period.
You see sometimes 100% Exalted toons doing dailies 105 at lvl108-110, as you can see people running DW or Blood-Stain doing dailies and rushing the lowbies who die 1 hit.

Overall experience on Chronos is that Dailies 105 & Neutral Zone are fairly easy to find groups.

Everything above, seems pretty setup by people already or you encounter box toons only, which are better geared than most main in Naia 🤣

While in Naia, everywhere you go, it seems to be 99% boxes of someone which is miserably geared.

Market pricing Chronos > Naia in terms of prices and availability of items.

Open the map on Chronos and you see the Field Raids, while in Naia, people rely probably on that income more than on Chronos.

Stage 1 Ring x 2 = 800b on Chronos, Naia 1T

Top-grade Sapphire 4 = 500b on Chronos, Naia 800b+.

GK 1 = 700b on Chronos, 900b on Naia.

Eva & Paagrio are together 2 cheaper on Chronos than Naia.

So for 2T = 2000$, you get good items. And who is willing to pull 2000$ right after 105/106 to obtain those items?

Greater Red Cat 5 on Chronos 800b, Naia 1T+.

We could argue that on Naia, the pricing is outrageous for all items, which make it a difficult environment to play and obtain items.

Main reason why the server is empty.

Since I moved the toon, it has gained 20% in a week at 111, just doing dailies, NZ, Hunting zones. While on Naia, I hardly found any groups, due to lower population.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, extase1987 said:

During the Chronos DW event, I saw couple players jump in. Did myself a new toon that reached 106, and was able to play in SV with some other people which were struggling also, getting pushed through IT by stronger people.
After the DW event, they all stopped because the XP and gear did not allow much, not even the Hunting zones unless you had 7 naabs running it by themselves.
I moved a toon 110+ (fine for 110-112 zones, F2P, gear farmed by my main toon for the baby toon) to Chronos after that to get a feeling after that Exalted period.
You see sometimes 100% Exalted toons doing dailies 105 at lvl108-110, as you can see people running DW or Blood-Stain doing dailies and rushing the lowbies who die 1 hit.

Overall experience on Chronos is that Dailies 105 & Neutral Zone are fairly easy to find groups.

Everything above, seems pretty setup by people already or you encounter box toons only, which are better geared than most main in Naia 🤣

While in Naia, everywhere you go, it seems to be 99% boxes of someone which is miserably geared.

Market pricing Chronos > Naia in terms of prices and availability of items.

Open the map on Chronos and you see the Field Raids, while in Naia, people rely probably on that income more than on Chronos.

Stage 1 Ring x 2 = 800b on Chronos, Naia 1T

Top-grade Sapphire 4 = 500b on Chronos, Naia 800b+.

GK 1 = 700b on Chronos, 900b on Naia.

Eva & Paagrio are together 2 cheaper on Chronos than Naia.

So for 2T = 2000$, you get good items. And who is willing to pull 2000$ right after 105/106 to obtain those items?

Greater Red Cat 5 on Chronos 800b, Naia 1T+.

We could argue that on Naia, the pricing is outrageous for all items, which make it a difficult environment to play and obtain items.

Main reason why the server is empty.

Since I moved the toon, it has gained 20% in a week at 111, just doing dailies, NZ, Hunting zones. While on Naia, I hardly found any groups, due to lower population.

Yap, being on Naia is tough. But don't worry, both servers will eventually die :)

What's the point with new community member, If u not listen us? Not send to developer our feedback for content or suggestions for improvement in game? What you doing only useless LOOTBOXES, only Pay to with, where normal game balance?
We want to play in game. If game is good, people want to pay to you. Do not think about that?

On 8/31/2022 at 10:03 PM, Wissp said:

Hello!

I’m very excited to join this community and look forward to meeting everyone. I have been an avid gamer since I was a young child. Most Notably, I love RPGs – both single player and MMORPGs. I’m currently leveling a Human Sorcerer on Lineage 2 Live!

In the weeks and months ahead, my goal will be to become a valuable resource for you all, by providing information, updates, and clarification on all things Lineage 2. Additionally, while not all posts will receive a response, I will be regularly gathering your feedback into reports intended for key departments and individuals working on Lineage 2.

To appropriately manage expectations, please note, you will likely see me in smaller doses initially, as I work to get up-to-speed on the many aspects of my new role. Thank you very much, and please feel free to use this thread to introduce yourselves to me!

-Wissp

whats ur user bro r u playing on naia? xd

I didn't find another place to post as new post seems to have comment locked...

But seriously i have few things you should SERIOUSLY consider...
1. Stop making thousands of same items with little diference (power, expiration date, ect) they fill our inventory like crazy...

2. if you make a contest where we have to work to get items, don't make them expires is unfair, is not like you gave it up for free, we must play and stay logged to get them and some of them even pay for (in adena)... it su**s you erase all we earn...

3. check your rates if it says 50% chances you have to get it in one or two attemps at most  i once got it right at 5st attemp, that really don't look like a 50% chance...

4. And last... hear you users... they ask in every post for things they need... at least give them an answer, an honest one... and didn't close comments on post talk with them hear them out... Welcome Wissp, hope you really playing to see what we have to endure here...

On 8/31/2022 at 10:03 PM, Wissp said:

Additionally, while not all posts will receive a response, I will be regularly gathering your feedback into reports intended for key departments and individuals working on Lineage 2.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/25472-lets-move-wynn-back-to-game-please/
Get additional attention on this question. This question is ignored for years. So I'll hope in you with all heart.