Live Server Maintenance: September 7, 2022

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 7, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 45 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Kaliel’s Blessing Box promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Chronos Compensation Event will continue for 2 weeks.
    • Chronos coupon code will be available until 9/9.
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic, Honey Dark Beer and Freya’s Scroll of Storm will be removed on 9/14.
  • The Oriana Lucky Draw event will end next week!
    •  All event-related items will be removed on 9/14.
  • The Dragon Chest & Exchange promotion will end!
    •  Increased Normal and Greater Agathion enhancement rates will end!
    • Dragon Treasure Chests and Dragon Keys will be removed on 9/14.
  • Missing items from the mail will be restored to all affected player’s warehouses.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the invincibility of the Blessing of Elmoreden and Ferios from being removed by “Remove Invincibility” special skills.
  • Haha 1

• Wissp unlocked this topic

@Hermes @Wissp 

Your player base is bored as hell. There's nothing to do in game and events are extremely P2W... You need to listen your community, the market needs massive amount of Splendor Fragments, Bottle of Gods, Dragon Claws, Gem Energy, Greater Gems, etc... Man the list is long.

Anyways, nothing interesting to log in.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, CoL said:

@Hermes @Wissp 

Your player base is bored as hell. There's nothing to do in game and events are extremely P2W... You need to listen your community, the market needs massive amount of Splendor Fragments, Bottle of Gods, Dragon Claws, Gem Energy, Greater Gems, etc... Man the list is long.

Anyways, nothing interesting to log in.

They don't care if we don't login.

Whales will do their job when servers are up after maintenance, they gonna buy tons of kaliel boxes :D

That's the only thing NC cares about.

• Like 3

We had only briliant storms,roses , royal beer,dragon since 2020

now last 3-4 p2w events we get only normal ones after there are thousands on the market.

second its also 3-4th event with dragon accesorry , comon lol.. u can do put there wings or anything else except dragon accessory

we need dragon weapon aug stones,we need dragon claws , we need splendor fragments

All 5-6 months events we had dragon shirt aug stones,dragon accessory and same items over and over again...

This server is bankrupt and the team is scinging for our opinion! They know that whales will filth their pockets of money and so continues to be made only events for them, screw the free-to-play, they want us to stop playing as soon as possible, we who are not ashamed in the face in staying here!!!

We're asking for it now that they put items in so we can evolve our equipment and they only do it for failed events that rob us.

More of the same... another "Cash Cow" promotion and we've gotta put up with 1 more week of Oriana's BS. I don't know if this game can get any more boring than it already is. AND, it appears @Wisspis just like all the other GMs and was all talk those first few days. Maybe he got his hands slapped for saying he'd actually listen to the community and they told him to cut the crap or else.

24 minutes ago, hi96 said:

I love the fact that one server gets a free dragon event, and the other one only gets paid events...

You are free to login into Chronos and make new toons over there too and enjoy 2 weeks DW :D

2 hours ago, Seshorama said:

@Wisspwheres the update on your sorcerer? not even 108 yet probly huh? have fun sitting afk in blazing swamp?

cmon, update your players...

If he went the F2P mode, he might be 107 with some help, without help, he might be 106 only maximum.

I started at the same time a sorcerer and it is running 106 by now from charity IT, coal mines on a daily basis, others are impossible to do solo. It is a disgrace to play in Beleth Magic Circle & Desert Quarry with the Exalted Set without Dragon Weapon. No one can call this normal game play.

Even 3 DK or dual 3x dreadnoughts 105 in Desert Quarry is actually so funny to watch that I logged them out after reaching 105/105.

When you reach 105, with 40m Adena, you can logout, because you cannot afford Rune Stone for your skills or have bare minimum to keep your Spirit Ore & Soul Ore running.

-----

Bare minimum: Angel Ring+6, Angel Earring+6, Angel Necklace+6, Atlas+12, Blessed Exalted Set+10, Bloody weapon+12, forgotten+11, Greater Kaliel+5, Greater Book+5, Brooch 5, artifacts+3. This is the bare minimum we need to start playing "decent" until 110.

So you need to pull out 1000 bucks to start playing and each level you gain, you do 1.5x the amount of real money in order to upgrade through the levels.

105-110: 1000e

110-111: 1500e (1000 x 1.5)

111-112: 2250e (1500 x 1.5)

119-120: +-50.000e

Taken in consideration the item in euro conversation, I am not too far away from reality. This also includes buying Prestige & Destiny Pack & Stones for Hunting zones.

Running the math on my own character, resale it would be 30.000e + (3 year of IOS passes = 70x60 = 4200 Ncoin = 50e x 36 month = 1800e ) + Prestige (15e x 36 month = 540e) + Destiny (2400 Ncoin x 36 = 30e x 36 = 1080e)

30.000e + 1800e + 540e + 1080e = 33.420e + 2000e x 3 Forgotten skills+30 = 35.420e + 2000e x 3 Forgotten skills+30 (because we need them on damn dual) = 37.420e

Let´s not forget Collections! Another 2000-3000e to fill it up minimum.

Total: 40.000e to reach 120 at least if you keep opening boxes on  a regular basis, while trading and reselling to gear up your toon.

So if you want to actually remain F2P after that, it is possible while playing decently afterwards and living from IOS passes from players & only buying Prestige + Destiny Pack, but they will screw you over after the next update again ;) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I know that my pc is CLOSED and ill open it again in next events ...Is the only way for them to understand how wrong is that they do !?? WHO CAN FOLLOW ME AND LOGOUT ? 

@Wisspnice job ....we welcome another indifference GM. I leave u to play the game alone ,and no forget you can boost  lvl up your sorcerer if you buy boxes from the new event .

1 minute ago, BabysShark said:

I know that my pc is CLOSED and ill open it again in next events ...Is the only way for them to understand how wrong is that they do !?? WHO CAN FOLLOW ME AND LOGOUT ? 

@Wisspnice job ....we welcome another indifference GM. I leave u to play the game alone ,and no forget you can boost  lvl up your sorcerer if you buy boxes from the new event .

I thought the same :D But nobody follow I'm sure (only 1-2). 
Take time to new GM, one week not enough to find the cafeteria, buffet alone :D This week (maybe month?) not his responsibility. 

40 minutes ago, BabysShark said:

My pc is closed .i will keep it for sure ..i have some respect to my slelf .i dont want they keep fool me and i keep do nothing about it.

So cheers and we talk again when GM will start listening the players just for a little.its OUR GAME not theirs.

The problem, BabyShark turned off his pc, but big whales, not :D

1 hour ago, BabysShark said:

this account got a month ban, some permanent penalty points and posts deleted saying such stuff some months back, needless to say have not logged ingame since. Hard to see things changing. But i do feel better away from this. What is happening here is not health in many ways and not a game anymore sadly

46 minutes ago, BabysShark said:

its OUR GAME not theirs.

you need to be an adult and understand that this game is not yours or mine or anyone's, its NCs. They can set it on fire or turn it into a mobile game (which it has been for years) anytime they want. We are just here too long and falsely claim some ownership due to nostalgia. I mean the majority who still play has been around more time than the current gms knew there was a game named l2

Even this forum is just a formality. Never had anything of substance to contribute since early days. It never had any real sense of community, interaction with player base or engagement in general. You realize the "moderators/gms/staff" eventually drive the people, who chose to spend their time here, away, by banning or ignoring them over time. It's just the same old 10 people bickering over the same things through the weeks on different accounts probably.

@Wissphere is another topic for you, how have you get players to engage in the forums? 

@the rest of the moderators/staff here. You can ban this account, delete the posts, it does not matter anymore. What is written here is feedback. Most times it happens to be bad and come out of frustration, frustrations which you caused one way or another. Maybe ask yourselves why do people not engage in here anymore, why are the same 10 people only here, why everything is negative, why do people complain here all the time. Could the reason, be YOU? Maybe consider throwing a dog a bone every now and then instead of going all in your mobile game/whale hunting bs. 

just some food for thought from an ex-player on (probably) a permanent break form this.

Take care to the brave souls or stupid people left behind

• Like 2