Expectation vs Reality

iAndouille

1 hour ago, SrtMarques said:

And we still haven't heard about @Wissp progress with his feoh playing "completely" free2play

That's because the expectation was that @Wissp would do what they said, yet the reality is that @Wissp didn't. "

I particularly liked this post "I am, however, comfortable revealing that I have a genuine passion for communication and connecting with other people. With that said, you can expect that I will be on these forums, social media, and in-game quite frequently" not that it means anything now.

We have been asking for a progress for weeks now, I suspect they gave up.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Expectation: We got a new GM that said he wanna be in touch with the community and play the game and understand better everything

Reality: Post Weekly maintenance note and disapear until next week maintenance note

@Wissp @Hermes @Hime   Thxs for the great management and dedication to the game. 

Admins will appear out of nowhere, they will post few events, maybe patch notes for the next update and they will say "we are sorry we were busy translating the newest update for our servers".

and then everyone will be happy.

• Haha 1

The game events, promos, in game market, new player experience after 105, pay wall, etc all scream whoever runs this region is 110% clueless about out playerbase or wants the game to die.

We have a continuous declining playerbase, more people not spending, and yet events keep absolutely sucking. 

As I said, I give it to end of year. If no method to gear up then I'm quitting. At some point you just have had enough.

It's like you want us to go to your knew products. News flash, once you drive me away from lineage 2, I'll never play an Ncsoft game again. And your damn close. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CoL said:

Same here, honestly it may not be until the end of the year, its just boring, market is dead, no way to farm nothing because we're missing so many items to kill mobs. I feel like being trapped in a hole without any way to progress lol

Not only we miss items to kill mobs, but also mobs aren't dropping anything anymore.

If you don't pay real money you won't get anything from mobs/raids like it used to be many years ago.

All items are obtainable only via l2 store lmao

On 9/25/2022 at 4:33 AM, iHyperlite said:

The game events, promos, in game market, new player experience after 105, pay wall, etc all scream whoever runs this region is 110% clueless about out playerbase or wants the game to die.

We have a continuous declining playerbase, more people not spending, and yet events keep absolutely sucking. 

As I said, I give it to end of year. If no method to gear up then I'm quitting. At some point you just have had enough.

It's like you want us to go to your knew products. News flash, once you drive me away from lineage 2, I'll never play an Ncsoft game again. And your damn close. 

Its important to differentiate between NC Soft and NC Soft West, There is a reason NC Soft West isn't publishing Throne and liberty, NC Soft knows how bad they are doing in the West. Look at all the other servers in other countries, they all have Eisenhad stores, their paywall is MUCH lower. NC Soft west just is terrible that's all, and instead of listening to the customer base, they would rather kill the game with (I'm sure) a bunch of millennials that never actually played the game the way it used to be and think they know better.  

• L2 Team

Rest assured, I am here every day, reading and gathering information. I am also regularly reading discussions on social media, Discord, and also try to pay attention to in-game chat as much as possible. Right now, there are numerous internal tasks and processes that I'm getting up-to-speed on as I learn my new role. As mentioned in my initial welcome post, it may take some time before you see a notable ramp-up in posting activity. Please also be sure and track my posts, using the dev tracker, as I do post to threads in various parts of the forums. 

With that said, I am aware of the many issues being reported, and your feedback, as well as your frustrations are being communicated internally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You must understand how most of us feels when we don't get an overview of what is coming and what to expect from chances... Some of us are looking, reading and analyzing what other regions updates are and we try hard to guess what we gonna get, and that's not normal. We need to be informed, just that will make the relationship between customers and NCWest a bit better.  

On 9/26/2022 at 1:50 PM, Wissp said:

Rest assured, I am here every day, reading and gathering information. I am also regularly reading discussions on social media, Discord, and also try to pay attention to in-game chat as much as possible. Right now, there are numerous internal tasks and processes that I'm getting up-to-speed on as I learn my new role. As mentioned in my initial welcome post, it may take some time before you see a notable ramp-up in posting activity. Please also be sure and track my posts, using the dev tracker, as I do post to threads in various parts of the forums. 

With that said, I am aware of the many issues being reported, and your feedback, as well as your frustrations are being communicated internally.

You've been"gathering information" since you began working for NCwest and we've yet to see anything come of it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the community needs and wants... or is your reading comprehension failing you. Actions speak louder than words.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

You've been"gathering information" since you began working for NCwest and we've yet to see anything come of it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the community needs and wants... or is your reading comprehension failing you. Actions speak louder than words.

Totally agree, @Wissp if it takes you this long to work out what the community wants then we are doomed. Start acting and we may start believing you, but until you do that this is all bluster

• Like 1

On 9/26/2022 at 6:50 PM, Wissp said:

Would be nice to see our concerns and feedback about specific massive disagreements (like with current promotion and x4 promotions before) to be addressed and to be sent to appropriate channels as you mentioned before and also would be nice to see the status of pending issues and official reply from "main source (korea i guess)" after you publish our feedbacks :)

Like a little monthly "dev letter to community"  , as dev tracker its not the tool to find information about major issues :)@Wissp  that's my suggestion and doesn't seem to be hard to do , dont need to be specific like:

-people complaining about very bad promotion 

reply from "mains"- ignore them 😀 

It would be enough to say:

September:

Promotion feedback have been sent to right channels for a review.

Windows 11 issue have been addressed and etc... and so on , 

Let us know that we are not ignored and that wheel is spinning :)

You get my point :)

On 9/27/2022 at 1:50 AM, Wissp said:

is this the guy thats currently playing? lol