Live Server Maintenance: March 22, 2023

Primali

• Inactive Members

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 22 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Dethrone Fire Update events will continue!
    • The Red Libra event will continue for 2 weeks!
    • The One Who Embraces the Fire event will continue for 3 weeks!
    • You and My Growth Diary Event will end next week!
      • The Growth Manager’s Potion will be removed on 3/29.
  • The Shining Skill Book Box promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • Initial item removal for the Shining Luxury Promotion will be carried out.
    • Shining Aden Luxury Boxes will be removed.
    • Real Growth Cookies will be removed on 03/29.
  • Fixed an issue where low-level monsters were spawning in Breka’s Stronghold.
  • Fixed an issue where the Rewards and EXP tables were set incorrectly in Fioren’s Crystal Prison and Jamoa’s Camp.
  • Fixed an issue where the Oracle Amp & Chronos abilities were not properly applying.
  • Like 1

@Primali @Hermes tell Korea Dev team to fix/change DeThrone timing

also don't think we havent noticed all new/old xp areas are less xp compared to previous update.. old fafurion 124 xp >>>> execution grounds 126

so if NC Soft is pushing hardcore to make players go DeThrone fix it so all players can attend and not get screwed over on Oly / Cursed Swords / Sleep !!!

Quality of Life fixes, know what that means ? Not forcing your player base to stay up till 3am..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Hermes @Primali

So Gm in support are telling us to post on forum when something is wrong and all we get is pure Ignorance

The reward list on shining skill book box is NOT ACCURATE , this is called a fraud check my post , what is wrong come on? 

Dethrone is being cut by the maintenance now 1h early, why is downtime 1h earlier now? Fix this issue ….

• Thanks 1

You could wait until DETHRONE's time is up for the server to go down.

It's no use joining DETHRONE, having the job of setting up a party and looking for a place for 1 hour after you take down the server.

Please wait for DETHRONE to end!

On 11/23/2022 at 1:49 PM, Slycutter said:

@Hermes@Wissp

I call on everyone on servers to stop buying NC Coins and participating in any your sales until we get the answer why are you withholding this content from us.

EVERY SINGLE REGION has it but us.... WHY this is not a developer direction this is a local choice because the content was released to the other regional producers there has to be a reason.

It is very simple your items are way overpriced.  I think I am to the point where I am refusing to pay half trillion adena for items that came out a decade ago that are still not easily available in our region but are in every other region.

Europe's current Einhasad Store : https://l2central.info/main/events_and_promos/1516.html?lang=en

STOP IGNORING US - If we stop spending there is nothing left to pay your paychecks..... Remember that.

11 hours ago, Primali said:

• Initial item removal for the Shining Luxury Promotion will be carried out....

Are you guys fixing the list of reward of the Boxes? They are really crap at the moment

• Fixed an issue where the Rewards and EXP tables were set incorrectly in Fioren’s Crystal Prison and Jamoa’s Camp.

This is statement that tell nothing real. Good company tell us what was wrong and how will be repaired. 

Make DT 24 hrs up with daily restriction time for 5 hrs and make all time PvP and PvE zones there. 

• Like 2

Fixing the issue means they were giving out more than it should and will be changed for the worst.

Can the loot boxes that we pay $$$$ for be fixed ASAP, what we are getting is BS, same items all the time and lack of good items.

15 minutes ago, Uriel831 said:

This is statement that tell nothing real. Good company tell us what was wrong and how will be repaired. 

Make DT 24 hrs up with daily restriction time for 5 hrs and make all time PvP and PvE zones there. 

it means they will nerf the drops, cmon, it's ncwest, what do you expect it to mean

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sharlanna said:

They can't nerf drops if they don't exist to begin with.

cmon Jamoa has been dropping 2x everything last week, that's getting nerfed back to 1x

crystal, I think it has to do with the vitality pots it's been dropping

3 minutes ago, Mete said:

cmon Jamoa has been dropping 2x everything last week, that's getting nerfed back to 1x

crystal, I think it has to do with the vitality pots it's been dropping

I stopped doing Jamoa. I farmed there for 3 hours the other day and all I got was 1 lousy scroll and  augment boxes. I have more of them than I know what to do with.

12 hours ago, Primali said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 22 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Dethrone Fire Update events will continue!
    • The Red Libra event will continue for 2 weeks!
    • The One Who Embraces the Fire event will continue for 3 weeks!
    • You and My Growth Diary Event will end next week!
      • The Growth Manager’s Potion will be removed on 3/29.
  • The Shining Skill Book Box promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • Initial item removal for the Shining Luxury Promotion will be carried out.
    • Shining Aden Luxury Boxes will be removed.
    • Real Growth Cookies will be removed on 03/29.
  • Fixed an issue where low-level monsters were spawning in Breka’s Stronghold.
  • Fixed an issue where the Oracle Amp & Chronos abilities were not properly applying.

March monthly code, please. 

• Like 1

We are a joke to this administration.
They seem to want us all to stop playing games.

Every year more players stop, the servers are more diverse, several have already been merged.
All the fault of a bad administration that only alienates and demotivates the players.

Just now, xLordNobre said:

You need to fix the level 105 instances. It's practically impossible to do, while the 115 instances are easier than usual. Thanks for putting me down NCSOFT

it could be the case that people that do 115 instances are 120+ and have the gear vs the105 instances that people with zero to no gear, i.e exaled sets, exalted cloak,  lv2 artifact book with +0 artifacts, mentee belt etc.

Honestly, I agree that those are quite hard but did you do it with a random party? if yes, do you know what gear the rest fo the party had? did you make a party with a tank, a healer possibly 2x enchanters for PoM and Assault and 3x DD's with various debuffs? i.e dagger /tyr/ I would say archer but they only have an archer related debuff.

just asking nicely so I can get more info on your situation

1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

I stopped doing Jamoa. I farmed there for 3 hours the other day and all I got was 1 lousy scroll and  augment boxes. I have more of them than I know what to do with.

The only time I do jamoa a 2nd time is if I get a dawn crystal the first hour, this way I can "pay" for the second hour, while I have made some adena. It will give me another chance to try and get another one. It has happened but its rare. 

• Like 1

@Hermes @Primali

the new Shilien Knight skill that requires 2 greater rune stones has a bug.  Whenever you use this skill, it causes all clients around it to crash and/or crit error to a grey screen.  Removing this skill from the macro causes the crash to go away.  This happens to anyone near the tank using the skill.  I am unsure if other tank skills also cause this issue.  It is an issue with the skill animation or the animation of the buff Shilen's Orders which procs when using the skill.

I do not see this in the known issue list, but do know it has been reported via a ticket.

Please add this issue to the list.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BadAlt said:

and for those who opened hundred of boxes with this wrong itens?? 

I didnt buy much.  It was only 132 boxes but i wish I at least had a fair chance to get all itens on that list. Only got Forgotten stuff

29 minutes ago, SrtaAnna said:

You need to fix the level 105 instances. It's practically impossible to do, while the 115 instances are easier than usual. Thanks for putting me down NCSOFT

I critically agree
  Now on the server the situation is such that players 112+ make instances 110
And NOBODY does instances 105, no one gather a party as was early "Kama Baylor IT" , because the bosses in the Nightmare Kamaloka have an unrealistically fast HP regen, check and if this is a bug, then fix it

• Like 1