How imposible is to reach lv 120? Answer here

Firemancer

So i was doing some math , using the exp table from l2wiki , and in order to reach lv 120 you'll have to pass lv 99 for 513.739 times (including the first one) ... IMO that makes it impooosible to ever reach the lvl , or at least in the near future....(20 years) ?

Edited by Firemancer

5 hours ago, Firemancer said:

So i was doing some math , using the exp table from l2wiki , and in order to reach lv 120 you'll have to pass lv 99 for 513.739 times (including the first one) ... IMO that makes it impooosible to ever reach the lvl , or at least in the near future....(20 years) ?

Some people in Chronos are already 107 / 108, so... 110 is not that far-fetched.

At lvl 119 the lvl 108 monsters in the Sea of Spores will be dark blue to you, i.e. you won't get any exp. But in the next update there will be lvl 114 and 115 monsters in Fafurion's Temple, which will be green to you, i.e. only a small exp penalty. What with those monsters giving about twice as much exp as the ones in the party area at the Sea of Spores, and occasionally killing a lvl 118 Epic Dragon in between, you should reach lvl 120 within a few years :D

3 hours ago, ChiChele said:

maybe 111 maybe for 120 Impossible 

120 isn't impossible either, you just have to think outside the box, and it would be really really stupid and hard, but actually it is possible.

Edited by Auburn

realistically we can take Korea as example of what's possible in the current update and there ppl managed to hit 111 and even 1 crazy guy 112 before they got the next improved hunting areas

so 110 will definitely be reached by top boost spenders before we will get their bundled Fafurion update (~7 Months from now)

also due to their different "business model" we can't compare NCWest with the other L2 export regions as those have more boost/premium account options that increases their ability to XP fast.. just means they will hit the soft cap faster then us.. RU already has several players 110+ for example.

Edited by Draecke

• 8 months later...
On 9/9/2018 at 7:36 AM, Firemancer said:

It needs lots of exp. Still,keep in mind that monsters give more and more exp. At level 85 you get millions of exp,at level 105 areas like sea of spores billions. And you need ~900 billion to go from 98 to 99. That's like few hundred mobs in sea of spores. And I'm pretty sure that going higher mobs might actually give you like 10-100billion exp or even 1trillion\kill. Still...even with such exp gains getting ~400.000.000.000.000.000 you'll need to kill at least 400k monsters to go from lv 119 to 120. But I really doubt it takes 20 years. 

16 hours ago, Alesthra said:

It needs lots of exp. Still,keep in mind that monsters give more and more exp. At level 85 you get millions of exp,at level 105 areas like sea of spores billions. And you need ~900 billion to go from 98 to 99. That's like few hundred mobs in sea of spores. And I'm pretty sure that going higher mobs might actually give you like 10-100billion exp or even 1trillion\kill. Still...even with such exp gains getting ~400.000.000.000.000.000 you'll need to kill at least 400k monsters to go from lv 119 to 120. But I really doubt it takes 20 years. 

Who say for you that need to hit 120lvl now? Will be new areas, new mobs. And will be 120. I not see any problem for that.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:36 AM, Firemancer said:

Kill v solo dragons with full boost only(exp boost)