Change PK System!

xVirdin

1 minute ago, Eulogy said:

Holy crow we're reaching levels of carebear that shouldn't even be possible. I didn't kno I insulted you lol my bad.

Bro I been playing live and private servers for a long time. 1-2 month servers? Try 5 years. Getting up to alliance leader of hundreds of people on servers mostly non-donators - keeping Aden and TH hero & moving on to be GM & developer on multiple servers - is an experience you'll never understand. As is apparent with your "I hope you lose a forum argument" grounded mentality.

See the forest for the trees man. Do you not see how many people disagree with you? Sheesh.

Don't you realize that none of us cares about item dropping or item destroying on PK ? We're just trying to show you just how simple minded you are ... It won't change anything for us ... Because killing players for their gear isn't our objective ... It would be cool if we got the drop, I aggree ... But that's the only reason you'll be playing ?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Limerence said:

Don't you realize that none of us cares about item dropping or item destroying on PK ? We're just trying to show you just how simple minded you are ... It won't change anything for us ... Because killing players for their gear isn't our objective ... It would be cool if we got the drop, I aggree ... But that's the only reason you'll be playing ?

Words words we gotta poll that say you're wrong. https://www.strawpoll.me/16571021

Just now, Limerence said:

+1 These guys are thinking that there will be hundreds of PKs running around with 'donated' gear, like on their private servers. 

1 minute ago, Limerence said:

It won't change anything for you guys because you will never pass level 40.

4 minutes ago, Eulogy said:

Holy crow we're reaching levels of carebear that shouldn't even be possible. I didn't kno I insulted you lol my bad.

Bro I been playing live and private servers for a long time. 1-2 month servers? Try 5 years. Getting up to alliance leader of hundreds of people on servers mostly non-donators - keeping Aden and TH hero & moving on to be GM & developer on multiple servers - is an experience you'll never understand. As is apparent with your "I hope you lose a forum argument" grounded mentality.

See the forest for the trees man. Do you not see how many people disagree with you? Sheesh.

Cool story. 5 years private server? You mean Supreme L2 ?! Because I can't really remember any other server being ON this long. Except Dex, but .. I don't think they had a server without wipe for 5 years.

Anyway , arguments and arguments. Are you still playing or no? Because if you will not, I won't bother with you anymore.

5 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

It is clear these people have been playing on private servers for too long. 

I really wonder...how many of them were playing L2 back then? How many of them really went full retard and griefed players non-stop? They really make it looks like their only reason to play L2 was to grief other players...it's just insane. "we want this. Do it or we quit!"...guys, that's the door, be sure to slam it when you leave. 
Does it hurts ur feelings so much that you will have to grind to earn gears? It is really such a problem that you wont be able to gain shit from bothering others?
I've been around since the official C4...after that i've seen every kind of possible drama. And here i thought players left official 'cause it was a broken p2w server...looks like i was wrong. Official servers as Naia or Chronos are quite "dead" 'cause you can't grief white players or get drops from the PKs. Silly me! 
I guess i really never had fun in L2 then. Thought the fun was to PVP and win/flame each others. Just now i realize that what's funny about L2 is stealing from others. My life was a lie.

1 minute ago, xHaseo said:

I really wonder...how many of them were playing L2 back then? How many of them really went full retard and griefed players non-stop? They really make it looks like their only reason to play L2 was to grief other players...it's just insane. "we want this. Do it or we quit!"...guys, that's the door, be sure to slam it when you leave. 
Does it hurts ur feelings so much that you will have to grind to earn gears? It is really such a problem that you wont be able to gain shit from bothering others?
I've been around since the official C4...after that i've seen every kind of possible drama. And here i thought players left official 'cause it was a broken p2w server...looks like i was wrong. Official servers as Naia or Chronos are quite "dead" 'cause you can't grief white players or get drops from the PKs. Silly me! 
I guess i really never had fun in L2 then. Thought the fun was to PVP and win/flame each others. Just now i realize that what's funny about L2 is stealing from others. My life was a lie.

its about emotion, think of gambling. Alot of people like it because it provokes emotional responses.

Think of the feeling when youre red and youre about to die.

Think of the feeling you get when you kill a red and race to pick up his gear.

It has nothing to do with whatever bullshit your spouting out . you played L2 since C4?

GG alot of us played retail from prelude-c3. Thats why were here. Those days.

Just now, Eulogy said:

This vote has only been up for 40min. Who's this "none of us cares about item dropping or item destroying on PK" you speak of? Fake news.

unknown.png

I, myself, voted for both drop and current ... And I strongly suspect that the people who are telling you you're wrong in your face, have as well ... So, there is your answer ... It's your personal problem .. Not ours .

It feels good to kill a PK'er drop doesn't matter, better yet if he is the one crying cause his precious item went poof and there is no chance to get it back.  I killed a pk'er once and got a pirate hat, whoopie doo.

Truth is 99.999% of PK'er won't go higher then +4 so you get no drop,  otherwise if they do go higher they kill a player 20 levels lower and use a wooden sword or some other dirt cheap item that isn't worth the shots you spent killing them, or they go hide somewhere with a boxed or friended summoner to work off karma and force log at the first hint of danger.

Drops when white are not happening that is good enough for me, as for pk's don't care its w/e imo, I'll hunt a pk if I'm bored enough to care about someone that runs around with his e-peen out

Well, that decision is the best one that can be made against PK.

We all know that the PKs are part of the game, but it is better to have SER PK SERIOUS consequences, and I would not say that only dropping items, by rank of importance, from the most important to the most insignificant.

that also gives intensity to the game when a PK appears, everyone is killed to see how it drops and whoever dropped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bien, esa decision es la mejor que se puede tomar contra los PK.

Todos Sabemos que los PK son parte del juego, pero es mejor que tengan SERIAS consecuencias el SER PK, y yo no diria que solo dropear items, que sea por rango de importancia, desde lo mas importante hasta lo mas insignificante.

tambien eso le pone intensidad al juego cuando aparece un PK todo el mundo queda matarlo para ver como dropea y el que dropeara.

Just now, Shooooooook said:

i mean that vote is pretty overwhelming.  id like to hear a reply?  why should i not just refund these $90 in accounts i bought now?

hello?  mods??  any comment?  give us a reason to stay?

So far they are avoiding this like the plague :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, JuliocO said:

Well, that decision is the best one that can be made against PK.

We all know that the PKs are part of the game, but it is better to have SER PK SERIOUS consequences, and I would not say that only dropping items, by rank of importance, from the most important to the most insignificant.

that also gives intensity to the game when a PK appears, everyone is killed to see how it drops and whoever dropped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bien, esa decision es la mejor que se puede tomar contra los PK.

Todos Sabemos que los PK son parte del juego, pero es mejor que tengan SERIAS consecuencias el SER PK, y yo no diria que solo dropear items, que sea por rango de importancia, desde lo mas importante hasta lo mas insignificante.

tambien eso le pone intensidad al juego cuando aparece un PK todo el mundo queda matarlo para ver como dropea y el que dropeara.

Man never change I love your English. https://www.strawpoll.me/16571021

5 minutes ago, Shooooooook said:

i mean that vote is pretty overwhelming.  id like to hear a reply?  why should i not just refund these $90 in accounts i bought now?

hello?  mods??  any comment?  give us a reason to stay?

Apparently it's because of very small minority of people are "screaming in our face", as Limerence put it, that they don't like it. That's why we should shut up.

But the vote is saying more than any screaming SJW tears ever could.

After reading through most of this thread, some really valid points have been made.

All of you saying put drop back in claim it's more hardcore, yet when I do think about the carebear scrubs that roamed in groups griefing players.  They had no fear of item drop due to friends there to pick up items.  So no real risk as they normally roamed in packs large enough to grief those out grinding mindlessly.  

Good arguments are made on both sides.  I only got a few Items during my time from Prelude to C5 from reds.  So my first argument of your shortchanging the avg player that could get gear from a red is pretty weak.

Archived