Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hime

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't understand people who is crying about purchase. This is normal they give us fantastic product with chance to use it for free and some people still not happy cuz we pay. This is your choice rather to pay or not. Jesus crying about that players who don't have vip they can't log in? Guys this is only 5$ to get lvl 1 vip and u won;t have any problems to log in. If you can't even pay 5$ then you can't cry in forum about how bad developers made this etc.

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 2300 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 4:30 pm PDT / 7:30 pm EDT / 0030 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 1.5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• A potential fix for the queue kick (‘client will be closed) error will be applied.
  • Fixed an issue where the XP Loss Upon Death was 10% instead of 4%.
  • Adena Quantity, Item Drops, and Spoil Rates have been permanently increased for all monsters.
    • All raid bosses and quest rewards will remain unaffected by this change.
    • Several monster types will have a range of 50%~150% change in their drop table
  • Fixed an issue where monsters gave significantly lower XP in the following hunting zones:
    • Dion Hills
    • Ancient Battleground Wasteland
    • Plains of Dion
    • Bee Hive
    • Windy Hill
    • Immortal Plateau, Southern Region
    • Eastern Mining Zone

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Ty!

Just now, Rodah said:

So if some of the numbers others have thrown out are correct then I predict continued QQ from people about Adena/Items/Spoils.

logic would dictate the rates would have to be smaller than x1 as there is a % increase in VIP.

2 minutes ago, NSO said:

I can't understand people who is crying about purchase. This is normal they give us fantastic product with chance to use it for free and some people still not happy cuz we pay. This is your choice rather to pay or not. Jesus crying about that players who don't have vip they can't log in? Guys this is only 5$ to get lvl 1 vip and u won;t have any problems to log in. If you can't even pay 5$ then you can't cry in forum about how bad developers made this etc.

NC's puppet?

28 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

can you please tell us why you did it? current rates were simply perfect even for us, f2p players

WHAT?!   Dude, i've been playing the last 4 days for almost 7-8 hours... On Aden server. Two toons lvl 21 and i don't have 60K between the two of them. And i don't buy potions, or SS just farming the 3400a quest and the 1000SS one in the starting village. Now my main is lvl 21 and i need a Blunt weapon and can only buy the cheapest NG one in Gludio. And i'm still wearing training boots and gloves, the cheapest shield in Talking island store. 

If i go to Ruins of agony, okay, they drop me 40 adena. every 4 mobs... some mobs don't even drop me adena. killed like 3 skelletons in a row, not a single coin. That's harsh.

Cmon...   

TBH I don't care too much about slow exp and low drop rates. We can find ways around it.

But that log-in issue is an epic fail, glad they're having an emergency maintenance to fix it, but that should've happened last week.

Scrambling to fix it now that you've seen thousands leave..a bit laid back for a team that released a game that's beta-ready at best.

Good luck on the fix, but if it fails, enough people might leave that we won't have a queue at all. lol

1 minute ago, Kaitos said:

WHAT?!   Dude, i've been playing the last 4 days for almost 7-8 hours... On Aden server. Two toons lvl 21 and i don't have 60K between the two of them. And i don't buy potions, or SS just farming the 3400a quest and the 1000SS one in the starting village. Now my main is lvl 21 and i need a Blunt weapon and can only buy the cheapest NG one in Gludio. And i'm still wearing training boots and gloves, the cheapest shield in Talking island store. 

If i go to Ruins of agony, okay, they drop me 40 adena. every 4 mobs... some mobs don't even drop me adena. killed like 3 skelletons in a row, not a single coin. That's harsh.

Cmon...   

Still love this rate even it's so painful. But you are right this should go slightly up.

11 minutes ago, NSO said:

Ncsoft have some great games and really know how to make them (well use to) but they turn them all in to PTW servers. Wait and see this server will end up the same as all there others "PTW TRASH" I hope I'm wrong I really do.

3 minutes ago, Kaitos said:

Cmon...   

Lvl 23 = 43k adena

Its very sucks... on 50nv mby we can mae a d weapon xD

With 4 days on server... only 1 drop ( recipe semi-top weapon - D )... no more..

Archived