MAX CLAN & ACTUAL SITUATION OF THE GAME

iDoomCraker

After few months of merge, Max clan give up and take the decision of move to chronos ?! having a low activity and the lose (quit) of many strong players (something that in this game every day is more normal)

-Wasnt Enought the caster lv3 of pepino (3 aoe weaps vs 2)

-ALL the north/south American Cps from MAX detagged since first month of merge (before update)

-players that supose to be storng pvp max players all the time are detagged killing RBs and never showing up on pvp 

-Many question from their own members about what happened with antharas dual blunt lv2 ? Antharas Fist lv1 ? this weapons will be lost on the time ? on chars from ppl who stop play since a lot months ago ? or just boxes ?

-every siegue is worst and worst the result

-During the week, there is only activity by part of llllll grp, realmayer grp, fotomoto grp and very few times from morpheus grp (DH are not so different on terms of activity during the week)

REFRESH AND QUESTIONS:

1) It will turn the action again to chronos ? the few active cps from MAX will make a new clan with the really few grps of nova ?

2) With the new classic servers are impulsing more fast the dead of chronos and naia ?

3) Will be a merge of chronos and naia ?

4) Every month is more normal see that the biggests clans have only activity every siege 

5) If there is a merge, this server will be avalible to keep an activity as Core are doing since long time ago with only 1 server ?

6) Is worth continue paying some dollars to a game that since long time ago are dying but now are very evident the fastest way in wich are dying ?

7) NC continue with the events ULTRA pay to win, in wich to make the new items need to spend at least more than 1,000 - 1,500 us ?

8) Is moment to quit and cash out before no1 want put a miserable buck on this game ?

9) 0 intentions by part of NC to fix bugs like  loot rights of the RBs ?

10) 0 intentions by part of NC to change STUPID things like 6 days of random respawn of Big RBs ?

11) 0 Strategy by part of NC to bring new ppl to the game or at least keep their actual population (old servers) ?

12) NC just want to finish chronos and naia now that seems their future are the classic servers ?

13) Classic Servers are only hype  and in few months will die cuz the actions of NC ?

14) 0 Intentions of NC to make a bit more cheaper the game like in RU/EU servers in wich items like shirts or brooch jewels are always at l2 store the whole year and for a lower price ? and in wich u can buy directly the exact item/jewel that u want ? w/O stupid randomly ?!

15) all know that Juji back, but there is any change ?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to write ur opinions respect actual situation of MAX clan

Feel free to write ur opinions/answers to the 15 items, wiritng the acording number

this is not a post with drama purpose, is to collect what the ppl think about THE ACTUAL SITUATION OF THE GAME, SERVERS, EVENTS, ACTIVITY

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5) dont think so

9) they are more busy fixing small bugs who no1 care

10) is just NCsoft.... they want keep u with perma logged boxes for rbs, maybe they have a alliance with the electricity companys.... all this pcs turning on the whole day

15) atm no, lets see if they check this post @Juji

3 hours ago, iDoomCraker said:

After few months of merge, Max clan give up and take the decision of move to chronos

Other than Muru I don't know of any max still in chronos - some took a break, some went classic, some straight up quit but chronos?

Wasnt Enought the caster lv3 of pepino (3 aoe weaps vs 2)

Pep does what hes asked of at siege - the fault shouldn't be laid with him

ALL the north/south American Cps from MAX detagged since first month of merge (before update)

Falcons CP are playing classic but where tagged and active before its release. The other CP in that timezone which was muru cena etc, some quit and others have been detagged pretty much for 1yr I wouldn't even class them as Max at that point.

players that supose to be storng pvp max players all the time are detagged killing RBs and never showing up on pvp 

The ones sat in alt clans to kill raids aren't strong pvp players they are pve guys even if they want to be seen as pvp.

Many question from their own members about what happened with antharas dual blunt lv2 ? Antharas Fist lv1 ? this weapons will be lost on the time ? on chars from ppl who stop play since a lot months ago ? or just boxes ?

Muru and his cp pretty much if not entirely paid for his blunts himself so theres no question to be asked from the members on those. No clue how cena paid for the fist upgrade but since aiia bought them for his evis I don't think its ever been tagged which is a joke.

Every siege is worst and worst the result

I still stand by currently Max core is stronger than DH core - this is why you go out of town and see max tagged exping in the top spots and not DH. However when it comes to siege DH play very well and seem to be much more orgainised on that front. They use there strong groups smartly as opposed to all just running at the enemy.

During the week, there is only activity by part of llllll grp, realmayer grp, fotomoto grp and very few times from morpheus grp (DH are not so different on terms of activity during the week)

Without trying to be disrespectful to the others in case I miss someone but, there isn't any other active groups inside max or even detagged outside of max hence this is all the activity you see apart from the Russian group which has been detagged most of the patch and IQ playing farming simulator.

RE: The rest of your post.

This event sums up our servers entirely. Simply compare our version of the Dragon shirts to the euro server and its night and day. Yes we are in different economic territories and therefor prices will fluctuate slightly but this isn't a slight change:

Our version 50x boxes for 4k coins or rougly 50 euros.

EU version 50x boxes for 15 euros - but wait... you also take guaranteed 2x Dragons breath and 6x extra golden boxes as a bonus...

So not only do they pay less than 1/3 our price - they take 2x the key upgrade mat which is the main reason people are upgrading them - and just to double down on how poor our version is in terms of value - these golden box rewards have fragments/claws and other far more expensive items than we take.

tldr. Juji is back but nothings changed were still getting shafted.

MAX, DH w/e it's all the same, most of them detag to farm, no honor in that, but what honor where there was none to begin with.The pvp in this game is DEAD, since years and if you think otherwise, you're very dumb or just invested your kidneys in the l2store.....

23 minutes ago, 2SHAE said:

I still stand by currently Max core is stronger than DH core - this is why you go out of town and see max tagged exping in the top spots and not DH

coz in this update only 110lvl makes a difference, but you have to invest few cars in boost and all your time (with full boost(1000%) on 109lvl 1hour of exp ~0,09%).

We made our 106-107lvls in 2-3 weeks after update, then we were selling pwlvl

Now there is nothing to fight for:

dragons - random

evening raids - bugged

spots/ganks - boring

oly - boring(only llll tries to change something every month, rest gave up)

siege - maybe last interesting event in this game

But it's annoying to read chat during those events: "kakakkakakaka trash, your momma trash kakakakka, you trash kakaka"

One more thing about dragons. yes, very boring to wait 6 days. Thx VNDragon for some fun with your PK char

https://c2n.me/3XxpyOd.jpg

https://c2n.me/3XxqYDg.jpg

well the point of view of Freya for NAIA,
was that GM spoiled the server of the players Freya leaving clan hall's, nicknames, castle, without shit nor one unfortunately GM decided to bleep the players of a server only, then what shit is going to advance they do NAIA -> chronos or Chronos -> Naia doing the same shit sinking more servers and leaving without players?

they have to think about the shit they do and start banning / puncturing the bots of both servers / autoclicks among other things ....
that never has a punishment fit now what reality has added a XIGNCODE3 that practically does nothing and still doing nothing EQUAL GAMEGUARD or another crap any server completely full of things that they know exists and continues to close their eyes.

and where is the punishment ????
with everything in the ticket / videos / photos and evidence and not a punishment is taken.

GM does not read forum does not read anything and does not want to know what is happening, same ticket opens 1 ticket comes an automatic answer always and always and continues the same answer for years.

sincerely doubt any MAX is planning to go Chronos, at least not to join or work with Nova - not after the fall out with peppinio

for the rest it's typical NC tactics who don't realize change is needed to prevent this ship from sinking..

btw Chronos is pretty dead these days as well.. I actually recommend all Chronos Euro players to go Naia as believe it or not there's more activity there during EU prime time

9 hours ago, 2SHAE said:

Other than Muru I don't know of any max still in chronos - some took a break, some went classic, some straight up quit but chronos?

Pep does what hes asked of at siege - the fault shouldn't be laid with him

Falcons CP are playing classic but where tagged and active before its release. The other CP in that timezone which was muru cena etc, some quit and others have been detagged pretty much for 1yr I wouldn't even class them as Max at that point.

The ones sat in alt clans to kill raids aren't strong pvp players they are pve guys even if they want to be seen as pvp.

Muru and his cp pretty much if not entirely paid for his blunts himself so theres no question to be asked from the members on those. No clue how cena paid for the fist upgrade but since aiia bought them for his evis I don't think its ever been tagged which is a joke.

I still stand by currently Max core is stronger than DH core - this is why you go out of town and see max tagged exping in the top spots and not DH. However when it comes to siege DH play very well and seem to be much more orgainised on that front. They use there strong groups smartly as opposed to all just running at the enemy.

Without trying to be disrespectful to the others in case I miss someone but, there isn't any other active groups inside max or even detagged outside of max hence this is all the activity you see apart from the Russian group which has been detagged most of the patch and IQ playing farming simulator.

RE: The rest of your post.

This event sums up our servers entirely. Simply compare our version of the Dragon shirts to the euro server and its night and day. Yes we are in different economic territories and therefor prices will fluctuate slightly but this isn't a slight change:

Our version 50x boxes for 4k coins or rougly 50 euros.

EU version 50x boxes for 15 euros - but wait... you also take guaranteed 2x Dragons breath and 6x extra golden boxes as a bonus...

So not only do they pay less than 1/3 our price - they take 2x the key upgrade mat which is the main reason people are upgrading them - and just to double down on how poor our version is in terms of value - these golden box rewards have fragments/claws and other far more expensive items than we take.

tldr. Juji is back but nothings changed were still getting shafted.

thx for ur honestly and share ur opinion

1 hour ago, fademist said:

from when i become vn's pk char? dudot 1st have ur facts right then post bs

Sorry, never saw you on sieges/oly etc, that's why I was sure that you are just alt.

Plus only VNdragon likes to make 4+ PK on main char with gear.

Can I post bs now?)

4 minutes ago, dUdot said:

It was a rhetorical question...

MY question was rhetorical.

YOU just typed BS after spreading lies and false accusations against VND here in forum (apologize maybe?).

dudot: "Truth? Who cares!" , right ?    (another rhetorical question for you)  :P

While you are having your argue dance here, the sad thing is @dUdot explained the game situation perfectly:

22 hours ago, dUdot said:

Now there is nothing to fight for:

dragons - random

evening raids - bugged

spots/ganks - boring

oly - boring(only llll tries to change something every month, rest gave up)

siege - maybe last interesting event in this game

But it's annoying to read chat during those events: "kakakkakakaka trash, your momma trash kakakakka, you trash kakaka"

P2W and poor game design mechanics destroying all the core features of playing L2 

Siege still somewhat fun, because of the chaotic fights and the adrenaline some players get while pvp..

all else is lost :(  having to buy so many rly expensive items with Korean random factor for enhancement/enchanting/upgrading ruins the fun of just - SIT AND PLAY 

Well yeah I agree to some of that, but also ask yourself why the bugged raidbosses and random dragons never were a problem for DH while they still could farm them in peace without rivals.

Now with MAX very active, DH loses many dragons and most (all?) raidbosses, and suddenly it becomes a problem, hummmm.

And about boring gangs or fight for spots: that also wouldnt be the case if ppl would keep wearing their clantag. But majority don't....

8 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Now with MAX very active, DH loses many dragons and most (all?) raidbosses, and suddenly it becomes a problem, hummmm.

Dragons last month:

Valakas 23.10 - DH

Lindvior 23.10 - DH

Antharas 15.10 - MAX

Lindvior 10.10 - DH

Valakas 10.10 - MAX

Antharas 03.10 - MAX

Lindvior 29.09 - DH

Antharas 21.09 - DH

Valakas 19.09 - MAX

Lindvior 19.09 - DH

About field raids, ask your farmers why I don't even try to go 101-107 at evenings :) 

39 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

It's almost like the point of view of someone who spends a lot of time in tow... oh wait :D

Back to the topic...

On 25/10/2018 at 7:22 AM, iDoomCraker said:

2) With the new classic servers are impulsing more fast the dead of chronos and naia ?

3) Will be a merge of chronos and naia ?

Both MAX and DH have issues at the moment with people quitting on both sides (just watch world chat for a bit and there's several people with good/top gear selling everything away :( but this is not a MAX / DH issue. It's a NCWest issue. The hype with the Classic left the Live servers empty. And when that hype is gone, there will be less and less people playing. And a merge won't save that.

I don't think the game is dying. It exists for more than a decade and it will continue probably for another decade. The thing is the people that play now with you / us, won't be here anymore in a couple of days / months / years... and that is sad. Because the game has potential to be so much more. But it is how it is... it's not up to the players.

6) Is worth continue paying some dollars to a game that since long time ago are dying but now are very evident the fastest way in wich are dying ?

7) NC continue with the events ULTRA pay to win, in wich to make the new items need to spend at least more than 1,000 - 1,500 us ?

This is an issue! Everything is too expensive and limited to gamble. It's ridiculous to pay so much for a CHANCE to have something. It's playing with people's addictions.

And the "non repurpose" of old items is also an issue. "New" players (who I am kidding, there aren't none :/ "newer" players let's say) don't have a chance to get "old" items: Maphr Shirts, Shiny Shirts, etc and older players can't stack these items, can't transfer them, can just store them in Warehouse (like said shirts, older brooches, etc).

14) 0 Intentions of NC to make a bit more cheaper the game like in RU/EU servers in wich items like shirts or brooch jewels are always at l2 store the whole year and for a lower price ? and in wich u can buy directly the exact item/jewel that u want ? w/O stupid randomly ?!

15) all know that Juji back, but there is any change ?

This basically. And nope. Juji and Hime are clearly trying to manage everything, but the Classic servers take up too much time / work for anyone. And of course the live servers are forgotten. Forgotten people tend to go away looking for something better :(

its not Classic Problem! who will spend for a +0 Shirt 120 $ did you check the chances;;; of the event ;;; Girlscout spend 40k NCOINS and no Shirt and Lot CRYSTAL R ! Who will stay to this server;;; are you crazy Nymphadore better Cash out all the days of this servers come to end! very few will stay... Better on classic no purchases yet thats why all went there! i mean Common guys see the facts here! tell me Price for radiant dragon shirt +5 how much will cost in adena 200 -300-400 billions;;;; where ppl will found 400 bill maybe 10 on naia and 10 on chronos;;; the rest 3000 ppl will take what;;;; they dont deserve it;;; i mean Look the facts everyone it was 100% that this game will come to end! just need to realise it all and start making some decisions !

What people need to understand is that you don't have to participate in these events, that it's ok to not be able to get the top items right away.. there are plenty of lower rewards / benefits from this event everyone can benefit from like those 30 days runes/talismans and very cheap dragon buf potions (~3mil on Chronos)

Of course it's a pity existing shirt owners are not able to upgrade their shirts this round of events when we all know other regions can do this and my advise is indeed for everyone that has a +7 or better Shiny/Physical/Magical shirt to skip this Dragon Shirt sale untill the upgrade function is added as really why would you have to spend 120+$ for a base shirt that is less good then your existing shirt and to be able to make it a 2nd stage or 3rd stage shirt you would need to spend 1+K$ USD lol, who is really going to be doing that ?

Just keep in mind the obvious only true market targets for this event are those players that currently do NOT have such +7 old shirt as for them getting even a plain +0 Dragon shirt will be a huge upgrade and ignore the rest as that's just Crazy Marketing Hype!!

2949406_0.jpg

draecke the problem is that ok i agree no need to buy it but you are missing the point for example brooch rare type too hard to make it and i dint make it shirt i dont think i can afford this time so skip it ( lets take your advice no need to make a shirt even radiant will cost too much to afford,) a player who can aford a mid gear and he is trying to make everything to make a pvp char with mid gear apply to a big clan for invite ( Clan = No radiant circlet , no Brooch Lv 4+++ , No +15 Cloak (But he have a +10 DD ) clan dont invite him cause he said LOW gear and he is thinking bleep why bla bla bb server then. easy. if you miss 1-2-3 items from l2store you are going back and you cant compettitive others players for pvp or pve so yes even +0 this shirt is good from me that i have Reflect Shirt +8 and not Shiny shirt! and for all the rest who dont have or want to change shirts! everything in l2store counts if you miss something you miss the fun of the game , lot of cps dont accept ppl with lvl 3 brooch dds cause they want lvl 4 ++ and i  can understand that its hard to make say that i am dd with lv 3 brooch and make pvp with someone lvl 5 or 6 brooch. 

p.s. The game must be Equal For everyone and not for those who spend dolars. 
Thats why l2 ru and l2 eu going So good cause they have low prices and better changes. last year on core they put fishing and all but all make toons of adena with the drops think about that! there is also ppl who dont spend dolars and they try to reach lvl 105 -106 with twilights and r99 +0 armors think also them! 

Archived