We need SP too....

Zedrick

For a few days i been watching a lot of comments complaining about xp/drop/adena/spoil rates, and i am the first, dont missunderstand me, i want to increase, really want. But what people do not do is ask to increase SP rates too!!, in my humble opinion these are more important xp. I am lvl 46 and still don't learn 40's skills... this coulnd't be, without an appropriate lvl skill everything in game get even harder that should be. My request, respectfully, is increase SP too... Thanks.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Zedrick said:

For a few days i been watching a lot of comments complaining about xp/drop/adena/spoil rates, and i am the first, dont missunderstand me, i want to increase, really want. But what people do not do is ask to increase SP rates too!!, in my humble opinion these are more important xp. I am lvl 46 and still don't learn 40's skills... this coulnd't be, without an appropriate lvl skill everything in game get even harder that should be. My request, respectfully, is increase SP too... Thanks.

They know the issue it causes to give us 3mil xp daily without SP. I imagine they have plans to sell SP scrolls on the store. That's just my opinion. They purposely created this problem for us knowing the outcome, and it only fits into the already predatory business model and version of the game we have today. It may not happen..but don't be surprised if it does. 

1 hour ago, AlphaSwift said:

They know the issue it causes to give us 3mil xp daily without SP. I imagine they have plans to sell SP scrolls on the store. That's just my opinion. They purposely created this problem for us knowing the outcome, and it only fits into the already predatory business model and version of the game we have today. It may not happen..but don't be surprised if it does. 

jesus i hope you may wrong !!!

This xp quests is implemented on all servers, eu server too and do not have in-game shop. Every lineage 2 player know you never will have all skills. You ever will got low SP here care when you buy skills. Grand Kain 82 Titan have only one skill from 82 because dont have SP to learn more.

7 hours ago, Zedrick said:

I am lvl 46 and still don't learn 40's skills... this coulnd't be, without an appropriate lvl skill everything in game get even harder that should be.

I can help you. You need stop only PVE- kill mobs - try to start PVP. You will be dead sometime ( may be 10-20 times) you will have anough SP to learn new Skills.  The problem is, that lineage is 90% PVE - kill mobs and may be only 10% PVP.  Change your game STYLE. :)

7 hours ago, Zedrick said:

You're not supposed to have all your skills. You're supposed to learn them selectively, only the ones you really need.

6 hours ago, AlphaSwift said:

Or you could realize that this is not a system unique to the free to play version. This happens because a Classic server was supposed to launch with Classic 1.0 and go through the patches one by one. These missions (and a lot more stuff, like the higher drop/spoil chances in EU people keep comparing this server to due to being incredible morons) are implemented in later patches to help NEW players on an OLD server catch up with the OLD players. We started with a weird mix of 1.0(adena/drop/spoil), 1.5(majority of the content) and 2.0(missions for example), but just because you can kickstart your leveling, doesn't mean you have to. If you progress faster than you can get SP and gear, it's YOUR fault, because you didn't think your actions through.

6 hours ago, Critler said:

get some xp/sp scrolls xD im only lvl 35 and im sitting on almost 400k sp you guys are leveling too fast thats your issue xD

This problem only exists 40+. You have not experienced it yet. AKA go away the big kids are talking.

I'm level 42...done AI every day have all my skills I need. I might run out around 45? Are you wasting skill points on things you dont need just because its a button to click? This is a non issue. Play the game it was meant to be played.Grind for hours on end forever :)

There you go, the randoms stared QQ for the SP too. Let me tell you smth, in the days when this content was put out, you couldn't afford to learn skills for a long time after you hit 61 for example. After that when 3rd prof came, it literally was taking months to get enough SP to learn things like Arcane Power, CoV, PoW etc etc.

Archived