Jump to content
Forums

Wednesday 14/11 (???)


Recommended Posts

1) The Halloween event ends and:
2) Gatekeeper back to normal. (Ppl 41+ pay for teleport) --> This is believed that is correct? When never fixed point 3?
3) Adena quantity, drop of item, and the loot rate will be increased in: --> (?????????)

  • Hunter Valley
  • Alligator Island
  • Timak Outpost
  • Sea Of Spored
  • Ivory Tower Crater
  • Outlaw Forest
  • Forest Of Evil
  • DRAGON VALLEY !!

I think the staff need analyze the situation.. @Hime @Juji

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zeep said:

1) The Halloween event ends and:
2) Gatekeeper back to normal. (Ppl 41+ pay for teleport) --> This is believed that is correct? When never fixed point 3?
3) Adena quantity, drop of item, and the loot rate will be increased in: --> (?????????)

  • Hunter Valley
  • Alligator Island
  • Timak Outpost
  • Sea Of Spored
  • Ivory Tower Crater
  • Outlaw Forest
  • Forest Of Evil
  • DRAGON VALLEY !!

I think the staff need analyze the situation.. @Hime @Juji

Fix Adenas on those spots and others for the love of God!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Easy answers:

1. Another afk event, because more ppl afk on = more queue for free = more conversions to VIP = profit;

2. Reroll and earn a tele-trip around Aden each hour for your main;

3. Never, they're as intended, they make perfect sense and people don't know what hardcore is (obvious sarcasm).

PS: @mixa unless they mix up the patches again and you can create mini-Antharas char as magas BR with xaxa emote

Edited by Starsong
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Starsong said:

Easy answers:

1. Another afk event, because more ppl afk on = more queue for free = more conversions to VIP = profit;

2. Reroll and earn a tele-trip around Aden each hour for your main;

3. Never, they're as intended, they make perfect sense and people don't know what hardcore is (obvious sarcasm).

PS: @mixa unless they mix up the patches again and you can create mini-Antharas char as magas BR with xaxa emote

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, That Mini Antharas thing was funny xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Starsong said:

Easy answers:

1. Another afk event, because more ppl afk on = more queue for free = more conversions to VIP = profit;

2. Reroll and earn a tele-trip around Aden each hour for your main;

3. Never, they're as intended, they make perfect sense and people don't know what hardcore is (obvious sarcasm).

PS: @mixa unless they mix up the patches again and you can create mini-Antharas char as magas BR with xaxa emote

There's an Antharas agathion in the game files that isn't announced yet along with the next event :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Enthused said:

Ports should stay free. The current adena situation actually isn't too bad with free ports. If you have to pay for ports again, it will once again break the system.

I prefer walking 5 min to the grinding zone and I also prefer to charge the teleports: less randoms ksing in the top spots. Now fighting for the spot will have a meaning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dorukasama said:

I prefer walking 5 min to the grinding zone and I also prefer to charge the teleports: less randoms ksing in the top spots. Now fighting for the spot will have a meaning.

Didn't think about it like that, but it makes sense. Personally i'd like to see it be slightly easier to work off karma, just to make going red fairly viable, the prior changes were okay but it still needs some work.

Edited by wildernessbox
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wildernessbox said:

Didn't think about it like that, but it makes sense. Personally i'd like to see it be slightly easier to work off karma, just to make going red fairly viable.

Well...to be honest it's easy to go pk if you don't mind lossing some exp. Yesterday afternoon I went 17k karma and delvled 60%.....and I didn`t mind becuase that made me be in lvl range for some easy adena farm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

Well...to be honest it's easy to go pk if you don't mind lossing some exp. Yesterday afternoon I went 17k karma and delvled 60%.....and I didn`t mind becuase that made me be in lvl range for some easy adena farm.

Personally, I don't think being killed repeatedly on purpose means its working, it's just a sign that values need to be tweaked. A working system would mean that you still exp with the chance of working off karma at a reasonable rate with the added danger of being killed while doing so. As it stands now if you go red you've lost the exp spot, so instead it creates a situation where people resort to petty bs like ksing or other passive aggressive stuff. Which is in no way "pvp" or all that fun.

Edited by wildernessbox
Link to post
Share on other sites

Let em all quit who cares ! this is not a game for crybabies, c1-c2-c3-c4-c5-c6- warriors who gives a F man they never played classic never been to gran kain never seen what korea F2P truly means for them, this is gonna be a lesson to learn for many people. You dont have to use GK, yes its a feature that is practically there to ''help'' you if you wanna spend adena its same with real life you dont have to take a taxi to go to your work you can walk or get a bicycle to reach your destination, end game is just walk to your location, optimize your farming methods and regions decide where you wanna spend your time leveling and where you can sustain yourself and Helloooooo if you cant sustain it like most cant cause Stats are f   up guess what stay 1-2-3 months in aden and do daily dungeon each day, run to fom do your 7kk exp keep the scrolls keep doing dungeons, delevel a bit keep doing them some more earn some items (c gear/books/dimension w/e man) and then when you rdy to step it up use all this exp and get 60+ lvl (2 months of daily fom alone = 420kk exp) you get my point? YOU DONT HAVE TO RUSH THIS FREAKING CHRONICLE CAUSE YOU ARE bleepED IF YOU DO RUSH IT

GG WP EZ

Link to post
Share on other sites

I will never understand how certain player brain works, obviously.

First of all, if you remember Chronicle, it was about 9001+ quests (both single-time and repeatable) that you could do. EVEN certain single-time quests AND quest chains (like the one in VoS) would give you such low rewards that (since you could actually die doing them) would allow you to earn more XP, SP and adena by simply ignoring them and continuing to farm. Same for repeatable quests - only a small fraction of them were even worth considering, the rest were useless trash.

So, now in classic, you notice some quests that are clearly targeting rerolling players who are swimming in adena and gear and just want fastest XP possible at any cost to get back to endgame on their new char asap. And it somehow occurs to you that you absolutely must do those quests on your main. And not only that, but that you absolutely must teleport to each hunting area using the gatekeeper(s).

The thing is, you don't need to do any of those quests. Just like you kill certain mobs for adena, others for spoils and others for XP, similarly you skip any quests that do not benefit you in your pursuit of your current goal.

Moreover, instead of porting back to town at end of each hunting session, you can just find a less crowded spot (or the edge of a hunting ground, or certain parts of a road going through it) and STAY THERE. This was a common strategy back in Chronicle, and it still is a viable strategy in Classic. I will never understand why people complain that they are forced to spend adena for X or Y when they aren't. They are only forcing themselves to suffer.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Infraction said:

Let em all quit who cares ! this is not a game for crybabies, c1-c2-c3-c4-c5-c6- warriors who gives a F man they never played classic never been to gran kain never seen what korea F2P truly means for them, this is gonna be a lesson to learn for many people. You dont have to use GK, yes its a feature that is practically there to ''help'' you if you wanna spend adena its same with real life you dont have to take a taxi to go to your work you can walk or get a bicycle to reach your destination, end game is just walk to your location, optimize your farming methods and regions decide where you wanna spend your time leveling and where you can sustain yourself and Helloooooo if you cant sustain it like most cant cause Stats are f   up guess what stay 1-2-3 months in aden and do daily dungeon each day, run to fom do your 7kk exp keep the scrolls keep doing dungeons, delevel a bit keep doing them some more earn some items (c gear/books/dimension w/e man) and then when you rdy to step it up use all this exp and get 60+ lvl (2 months of daily fom alone = 420kk exp) you get my point? YOU DONT HAVE TO RUSH THIS FREAKING CHRONICLE CAUSE YOU ARE bleepED IF YOU DO RUSH IT

GG WP EZ

This crap is nothing like classic.

 

There are particular servers doing a better job emulating the game out there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Garfield said:

So... what are you still doing here?

I was fooled into hype of re-releasing classic.

Now I know this is nothing like classic used to be, its bugged and broken.

 

And I mademy decision to cut off any item purchase with my credit card, to leave the game is a matter of time for me.

 

Its population is now more bots than real people anyway. Many already left,

Let the fewer ones who stays drop the last earth shovel into the pit.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Days ago I heard that l2 had come back, I was happy and I made it possible to install it on my old PC, after several attempts I got because the laucher is badly damaged, so I started playing and soon I noticed the adenas sellers, so I figured there would be bots, and after seeing a stream of a person who hunted bots I started to discourage, because for years I stopped playing l2 for bot reasons, and to waste my time while someone cheats. my only conclusion is that the l2 does not matter with the fun of the players and only with the money that they can take from you, this official server is not different from the pirates, since it is with bots and everything unbalanced, I am giving up Al, incidentally neither Should have come back, good times never come back.O.o

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...