Jump to content
Hime

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Recommended Posts

BlitzBlade    8
38 minutes ago, MrJonukas said:

I'm a solo player and after the month I don't have best c gr on all my 20 chars... FIX DAMN SERVER or I Will QQ for one and leave!!! 

I know you probably just enjoy trolling the haters but don't you think its fair that as you level up you make a slow and steady increase in rate of adena farmed to maintain a proper upkeep so you don't end up losing money when farming after getting to around lvl ~50+? Those are the players who seem to have a legitimate reason to be upset because they're no longer able to make any progression as far as obtaining adena dropped from mobs when considering the supplies they buy and use to farm which was not the case for old school l2 back in the day no matter where you farmed. 

Call me crazy but I think those people have a very legit reason to complain, the only kind of player who would want to start making less adena the higher level they obtained is a masochist.

maybe the devs think some lvl ~40-50+ areas should be all about RNG loots, maybe they want you take a huge gamble at losing profits unless you get a big drop. Maybe you as a lower level player look at these issues higher level players experience and just brush it off as non-sense because you have yet to experience such thing. I for one have friends who have hit these walls that are the reason for soo much complaining and let me tell you it doesn't look pretty for people wanting to play solo or in small groups.

Once you get to this point your self to experience it I don't think you'll have the same mind set as you do now.

I really hope the devs are not intentionally keeping the design this way with the expectation that ss should be bought with Ncoin from the L2 store, thinking that once a player has invested soo much time they wont want to back out and will just bite the bullet.

 

Edited by BlitzBlade
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Immaculate    0

At least now a PK threat in a zone where you are partying and a solo monkey is taking your mobs will be worth something. Not everyone will want to risk dying to have to spend adena/run to get to the spot again xD (talking as a <40).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kraken    29
1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

No, that is BS. It killed the economy, it killed the need for spoilers and crafters and mats. It allowed those who do not want to farm and collect mats to receive top weapons/armors in no time. 

As much as I agree with you, it's RNG. I got lucky and out of the 14 days and three accounts I have, I got one. I sold it to buy gear for my lowbies. I got a shitton of the chef's stew though, what a buncha worthless garbage those things were.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZygiA    77
1 minute ago, Kraken said:

As much as I agree with you, it's RNG. I got lucky and out of the 14 days and three accounts I have, I got one. I sold it to buy gear for my lowbies. I got a shitton of the chef's stew though, what a buncha worthless garbage those things were.

:o I got a lot of fish thingies too :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tinchooo    13
13 hours ago, Kar said:

I can't beleive they're removing the ports event and not fixing the adena/loot rates for mobs at 40+.

Wasnt the purpose of the event too help players until the rates are addressed ?

So another week of C grade weapons being ridiculously to expensive to use ...

Another week of 44+ mobs droping less adena then lvl 20 mobs

This is frustrating

think that now the adena that you will win will be for the getekeeper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tinchooo    13
13 hours ago, GodEmperorRump said:

Seriously fix the adena, lvl 50-51 mobs dropping 110a is absolutely freakin ridiculous.

think that now the adena that you will win will be for the getekeeper

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZygiA    77
2 minutes ago, Immaculate said:

At least now a PK threat in a zone where you are partying and a solo monkey is taking your mobs will be worth something. Not everyone will want to risk dying to have to spend adena/run to get to the spot again xD (talking as a <40).

I highly doubt people will be PKing under this system no matter what. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
November    45
5 minutes ago, BlitzBlade said:

I know you probably just enjoy trolling the haters but don't you think its fair that as you level up you make a slow and steady increase in rate of adena farmed to maintain a proper upkeep so you don't end up losing money when farming after getting to around lvl ~50+? Those are the players who seem to have a legitimate reason to be upset because they're no longer able to make any progression as far as obtaining adena dropped from mobs when considering the supplies they buy and use to farm which was not the case for old school l2 back in the day no matter where you farmed. 

Call me crazy but I think those people have a very legit reason to complain, the only kind of player who would want to start making less adena the higher level they obtained is a masochist.

maybe the devs think some lvl ~40-50+ areas should be all about RNG loots, maybe they want you take a huge gamble at losing profits unless you get a big drop. Maybe you as a lower level player look at these issues higher level players experience and just brush it off as non-sense because you have yet to experience such thing. I for one have friends who have hit these walls that are the reason for soo much complaining and let me tell you it doesn't look pretty for people wanting to play solo or in small groups.

Once you get to this point your self to experience it I don't think you'll have the same mind set as you do now.

I really hope the devs are not intentionally keeping the design this way with the expectation that ss should be bought with Ncoin from the L2 store, thinking that once a player has invested soo much time they wont want to back out and will just bite the bullet.

 

I second this, I joined the server late, 10/23, and saw some of the complaints but burshed them off as they didnt apply to me. Now I am starting to experience them and jesus christ, if this is something that scales later into the game... I highly suggest people expect to make money not by farming zones, though by playing the market... Unless it gets addressed. Then again I haven't pushed out of the 40-50 gap, so I don't know what those zones are looking like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tinchooo    13
10 hours ago, JoeTimbu said:

Man, if spoil and adena for 40+ mobs are not fixed tomorrow, lots of ppl will leave... 

l2 was never a good game, look at it, they force you to use bots, multiple accounts so it is not a game, more than half of the people online are secondary accounts and bots n.n

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iNVI    8

If people want to have the rates changed (I dont think lvl 30mobs should drop the same as lvl 50) there is a very simple way to do it.

Remember what happened in the first days when people found out how broken the adena and specially spoil rates were? They complained about it on the forums and it was fixed the next week you know why?  Because at the time probably 90% of the server were 20+ so that means more people complained about it and the devs had no other choice but to fix them.

Now the 40+ people are mostly cps or bots that can lvl in the newly fixed areas or don't even care about the adena  cus they are aoe groups.
So you wont have the same "noise" in the forums that means the devs can ignore it no matter what @Juji    or @Hime       say they are just the community managers.
You want the rates fixed?Make noise post about it make your voice heard or you can just wait for the 90% of the server to get to 40 complain and force the devs to fix it just like at 20+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZygiA    77
2 minutes ago, iNVI said:

If people want to have the rates changed (I dont think lvl 30mobs should drop the same as lvl 50) there is a very simple way to do it.

Remember what happened in the first days when people found out how broken the adena and specially spoil rates were? They complained about it on the forums and it was fixed the next week you know why?  Because at the time probably 90% of the server were 20+ so that means more people complained about it and the devs had no other choice but to fix them.

Now the 40+ people are mostly cps or bots that can lvl in the newly fixed areas or don't even care about the adena  cus they are aoe groups.
So you wont have the same "noise" in the forums that means the devs can ignore it no matter what @Juji    or @Hime       say they are just the community managers.
You want the rates fixed?Make noise post about it make your voice heard or you can just wait for the 90% of the server to get to 40 complain and force the devs to fix it just like at 20+.

The only issue is that Juji already confirmed that they are not fixing the solo farming zones/spoil/adena rates. So no point in making noise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tinchooo    13
1 hour ago, juegosensps said:

 

I do not understand why they complain so much if they know that ncsoft has the game to make money for them, it's free to enter to play but it must be paid to play !!! Do not cry and play or change a illegal server.

558-300x176.png

:x

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Londreaz    17
16 minutes ago, November said:

Perhaps not as an archer, though when you compare the Spoil Rate of fully buffed Spoiler vs a the rate at which coins come into a nuker it can get disproportional very quickly. I have been playing with a spoiler for a while in my parties and it just doesn't land, its more effective to just have him OH with his mana the majority of the time. This has been our experience, this doesn't mean we will not continue to play with one. It just doesn't feel like they are bringing what he once did to the table.

Well, i also agree that Spoil need fixes. Not only on drop rate but quantity too. By the way with ''Spoil Doesn't land'' if you mean that your spoiler cannot land spoil on mobs, that's something that you have to change. E.g. LVL up spoiler or go to lower areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iNVI    8
7 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

The only issue is that Juji already confirmed that they are not fixing the solo farming zones/spoil/adena rates. So no point in making noise. 

Where did he say that can you link it?

EDIT:Also even if he said that if 90% of the server starts complaining on the forums the devs will be forced to fix them like they did at level 20

Edited by iNVI
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NPReno    8
7 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

The only issue is that Juji already confirmed that they are not fixing the solo farming zones/spoil/adena rates. So no point in making noise. 

saw that somewhere too... don't have time to look for it though, have a interview with UPS in a hour :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlitzBlade    8
1 minute ago, iNVI said:

Where did he say that can you link it?

He basically said its not a priority for the dev team so we have no idea wither the issue will be addressed or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
November    45
2 minutes ago, Londreaz said:

Well, i also agree that Spoil need fixes. Not only on drop rate but quantity too. By the way with ''Spoil Doesn't land'' if you mean that your spoiler cannot land spoil on mobs, that's something that you have to change. E.g. LVL up spoiler or go to lower areas.

I should have been clearer, when I said it doesn't land I mean that the game says the spoil condition has been activated, we do this idk say 100 times, and out of those 100 times on mobs his level, it lands less than 20% of the time. Could just be rngjesus toying with us, though it does feel subpar when compared to other versions of the game. Once again, if this is how they want us to play, that's fine, those who survive all the cullings will have to continue to adapt. I second the notion that the quantity recovered from spoil needs to be adjusted as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Londreaz    17

I believe that the main issue is that they started fixing things the last week, but now we see no changes. I was like ''Woohoo! Fixes coming'' but now i am like ''Why just a normal maintenance?''

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iNVI    8
1 minute ago, BlitzBlade said:

He basically said its not a priority for the dev team so we have no idea wither the issue will be addressed or not. 

I wonder what their excuse is I guess it makes sense to them for a level 30 mob to drop the same gold as a level 50 mob because that sounds very logical I guess...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patricius    11
5 hours ago, Miho said:

Buffs reawards are deleted too ? i have 21 buffs lvl3, waiting to use later ....  no sense, are reawards!!!!!!!!! Delete only npc, lantern and candy! NCsoft ? Oo

They said this before, You dont read well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fisted    3

Typical useless updates from ncsoft. They screw you over on free teleports. No adena drops or spoil drops. Is there anything they won’t bleep us over on. It’s absolutely amazing. Then they expect the game to live on. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×