Clan Rep Reward Nerf

Nuky

To @Hime and @Neutron

Can you explain to us why some of the clan rep rewards have been nerfed? At the moment the only one that i could verify was the winning Fortress reward, since we haven't had siege yet, and its not end of month for hero/coc hero.

The original reward for winning a fortress is 40,000 clan rep, but we only get 10,000.  Reward Table - Full Content

ikGB31UnSp6gSYeg_vAdLA.jpeg

With the changes to the clan leveling system and the HUGE amount of CRP required to lvl it up, dont you think its unfair of you to decrease the clan rep rewards from events like those? Even in Korea with the that amount of rewards they have been unable to get even 1 clan up to lvl 13 and you guys just reduce ours by 4 times???

Looking for explanation and FIX ASAP!

Source of information: http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=627488

3 hours ago, Munch said:

The 10.000 CRP is for taking over a fortress. The 40.000 CRP reward is for winning the fight, after someone attacked it. 

that's stupid if true as anyone can sign up an alt clan to fake attack.. that's how folks used to farm KE..

• L2 Team

The initial values you are referencing was set from when Korea had the update on 2/8. It was lowered in Korea on 2/15, and now that we have the system, the default value is 10,000. This should be across the board for all services.

It is what Hime says. Here the February 8 patch notes with the original 40,000 CRP/혈맹명성치 for winning a Fortress Battle/요새전 승리:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=627488&page=2
(the table about 1/3 down the page)

And here the adjusted version from February 15 with 10,000 CRP:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=627619&page=2
(under [요새전]/Fortress Battle, about halfway down the page)

:P

Good luck getting clan lv11 for any casual player clan. Hell even lv 12 might be a problem for most mid to high tier clans out there.

Even if winning a fort was giving 100k crp, it would literally take more than a year to get from lv11 to lv12, considering all the other lesser sources of crp that exist.

33 minutes ago, mixa said:

Good luck getting clan lv11 for any casual player clan. Hell even lv 12 might be a problem for most mid to high tier clans out there.

Even if winning a fort was giving 100k crp, it would literally take more than a year to get from lv11 to lv12, considering all the other lesser sources of crp that exist.

Do you have any info whats the biggest clan lvl on Korea currently ?

1 hour ago, iTrinity said:

Do you have any info whats the biggest clan lvl on Korea currently ?

If you mean whats the max, its still 15, but if you ask which is the highest clan level they achieved there, then dunno, Elmar may know more about it.Prolly 12 or max 13.

You can get an impression about the Korean clan levels from here:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/gameinfo/ranking/pledgeInfo?serverId=7

Select the server by first clicking on the downward arrow in the topmost, lightly grey line, then choose the server from the brownish line. From left to right we have
- Devianne: several lvl 11 clans
- Nevit: several lvl 11 clans
- Kara: several lvl 11 clans
- Tersi: several lvl 11 clans
- Bremnon: several lvl 11 clans
- Lionel: several lvl 11 clans
- Bartz: several lvl 11 clans
- Sieghardt: two lvl 12 clans
- Kain: several lvl 11 clans

There is no clan of lvl 13 or higher in Korea.

To put things in perspective, here are the online numbers of the Korean servers:
http://l2.laby.fr/status/

No reason for the adjustment was given by the developers (there hasn't been a developer interview or Letter to the Community for ages). So we can only guess, and my personal guess would be that the reason to reduce the Clan Reputation Point reward for winning a Fortress Battle was to make switching a Fortress between two friendly clans less attractive, trying to force as many clans as possible into the Throne of Heroes instance, where you can get up to 70,000 CRP per week (in Korea 100,000):
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/영웅의+왕좌

Update:
In Japan today an event started where the CRP reward for the Throne of Heroes is doubled until January 17:
http://www.ncsoft.jp/lineage2/news/notice/view?bbsNo=3201&articleNo=4966

If you ask nicely, maybe Neutron would be willing to run something similar over here :)

They reduced the main clan slots (now called elite members) to just 20, so no more bsoe lock, res lock for the majority of people.
New clans have no chance to get it going. Are we supposed to stay with the same number of clans forever? Is this predicting the future of l2, sinking into the abyss with less and less players?
Well, we get it, you want us out of the game.

Hate to say it but before a clan leader quits game if he has a level 11 clan it might get sold now higher than the worth of his toon lol

These changes make nothing about the game better lets see what it did:

1.  Limits amount of clan members by 60 less for a level 11 clan

2.  Takes away years of hard work leveling up units and skills and get zero in return those tokens are useless you cannot even trade them in for anything useful and they have failed to say they will add something useful to trade them in for.

3.  Make it impossible for new clans to ever reach level 11 so stunt the growth of new clans

4.  Make a clan choose if they are going to pvp or pve.  Before you could have clan skills that benefits both now you only have enough clan development points to choose one path.  Limiting how we play the game again.

5.  Makes organization of the clan impossible for clan leaders.  With different units I could put casual players in one unit, buffers/boxes in another, alts in another, Euro/different time zone players in another.  You get the idea.  Now its just one jumble mess again. 

6.  For 10 years I been asking for the ability to see last time a clan member has logged on.  All these changes and still cannot give me that one simple request.  I know they have the ability to because if they are on your friend list you can see their last log on date.

7.  Sieges are no longer fun for anyone who doesn't have a chance to take the castle.  Before casual players or people that wanted to play around with pvp light as i call would sign up get some fame and Clan rep and have some fun and make it a little harder for big clans not knowing if they going to get a stun from a random at the wrong time which I have seen cause issues sometimes at sieges.

I could go on but I do not see one positive to any these changes.  This is not Korea we do not game the same way they do.  Is it possible to bring back the old clan stuff for us because none of this is positive.

4 hours ago, S2KinJa said:

They reduced the main clan slots (now called elite members) to just 20, so no more bsoe lock, res lock for the majority of people.
New clans have no chance to get it going. Are we supposed to stay with the same number of clans forever? Is this predicting the future of l2, sinking into the abyss with less and less players?
Well, we get it, you want us out of the game.

I actually prefer to have some bigger clans, instead of having tons of scattered 1 or 2 CP "Clans", and that's what developers had in mind too. It's a good change.

All PVP players on NAIA that do not like Godzilla should united and are welcome to join the official rebellion HUSARIA :)

14 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

its all your points from one time quests now elts see where you are at in a month

i had a lot from one time quests but its ONE TIME QUESTS

Mmm.. no. Hero+siege+throne of heroes + one time/daily quests

Really interesting hasn't been any heroes named yet but good try.

Want to make up another good lie?

I guess your clan is just better than those 100s of Korean clans right?

PS If everyone doesn't complain they will think everything is fine.  So don't make beileve this system is any good.

large clan that has control of almost all hero's and coc ruler and wins throne of hero's will get crp pretty fast yeah

only on 1 sided dead servers you will see this kind of situations and ofc only for 1 clan

have to say smart thinking of not claiming hero till after the update, that was an easy 1.7+Mil crp :)

• 2 weeks later...

So still don't get why they did all this?

In Korea there are still no level 13 clans and its been a year.

What was the point to this update?  Clan skills make you either have your clan go pvp or pve can't do both with the skills no more.

So again why do this?

Archived