Pk on Afk Macro

Mindia

znipo way makes it harder, but u still losse ur ítems even if u target full name  and enter %selftarget at the end. keep in mind ur toon still uses normal attak on previes target even if u targetur self. only way to prevent is dont afk, after all this Company protected bots rmt for long time, now they protect scamers GL.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mindia said:

Well ... i don't seen it before. new i can just log of and wait for support answers.  GG  GF BB ..

There is an official stance from NCSoft on this and they won't return you there items, because you've used the macros irresponsibly.

As I've said several times now, if you don't understand what you're doing, then don't do it, be cause someone will surely take advantage of your foolishness.

Lesson learned,  move on.

10 hours ago, AliOli said:

znipo way makes it harder, but u still losse ur ítems even if u target full name  and enter %selftarget at the end. keep in mind ur toon still uses normal attak on previes target even if u targetur self. only way to prevent is dont afk, after all this Company protected bots rmt for long time, now they protect scamers GL.

True. would be very very hard to achieve it though

On wednesday if im not mistaken tho, we will get the new /nexttarget patch, which should be pretty safe.

Edited by Znipo

nah all this... i come to  waist some time and get some fun. Not to be stressed or fulled for the game chip. L2 most macro game most biggest history of updates..... but all this leads wear to find out that your character was wiling to go pk 16 time :D cos ppl need sleep. . I play more then 10 year and new i better go to play something different. here I put money to get quality of game. And hear we go some Moran find out game BUG how to trick afk macro. GG NCsoft keep holding Exploiters. It good for Beta testers. For me is not fun at all in morning awake in good mood put eye on screen was to vilage button fought cat made his work to interrupt something... went for shower and breakfast with my GF. And hear we go  i sitting and sweating  "bugilands" holes made my day.  i lost not that much to quit game. was  creation ring R95 armor top sol ores about 100k ~ but. i Pay for game and cant use it common.

With lost Hope,

Mindaugas.

They do learn :) how to cheat and avoid donation. Some one should make proper guide wear shown what you need to force afker to go self Pk. It good way to  get profit and it legal.  As in this video.

mm Have nothing more to say.

According to some pro-exploiters there is no secure/save macro.

Tomorrow a new feature will be launched that will allow you to chose what you wanna attack: Players, or only Mobs.

According to same pro-exploiters this new feature also isn't 100% save.9_9

You need to understand, a Farm-Macro will never be 100% safe for anyone, it is designed to LURE YOU IN THE GAME and make you spend more money by taking over your perception of how you make a huge improvement to your toon by playing 24/7! If you are not careful, a loop-macro can have the opposite effect, it can make you sit on your PC for many many more hours than you are really willing to! This is much worse than losing 50-250-500 dollars in dropped items, because Your Time is much more expensive, it is priceless! 

It is a tool that looks like a "HELPER" and it helps with xp, farm, quests, minimizing the time "Sitting" in front of the PC, but the downside is people can take actions against your looping macro and make you PK, then kill you and loot whatever you have dropped! 

New "Target System" will help you out a bit by making it harder for people to abuse your macro, but not making it impossible!

As always, you need to play smart and safe, you need to calculate the risks of leaving the PC and probably drop some of your items.. simple as that! 

Cheers! 

• Like 2

New i read rules of L2 And cant found any about macro using warnings  too loos items. Just forum warning. I and about 70% of player not even come to read forum until get burned.. Hear i funded some interest.

Note source: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/lineage-2/

In-game Infractions

The following will result in either a temporary account suspension or permanent account termination, depending upon the severity of the matter:

• Inappropriate in-game behavior, such as obscene, offensive, or racist talk or behavior; abuse of another player; harassment; etc.
  • Selling or buying a Lineage II account, in-game item, service or gold for real-world currency in a manner not authorized by NCSOFT; selling a Lineage II account for in-game currency; aiding others in such transactions, or advertising the intent to commit such acts
  • Selling or buying Lineage II account related services of any kind for real-world currency in a manner not authorized by NCSOFT
  • Repeating in-game chat to an excessive degree ("spamming")
  • In-game linking to inappropriate sites, including those offering bots, macros, or other inappropriate third-party programs, or those related to selling or buying accounts, items, services or in-game gold in a manner not authorized by NCSOFT
  • Taking advantage of another player in-game ("scamming") in order to take his/her items or account
  • Accessing another player's account in order to take or delete characters or items
  • Abusing game exploits
  • Advertising cheats, hacks, or exploits
  • Using, developing, releasing, or promoting a "bot," cheat, or exploit program
  • Engaging in PvP match manipulation, disrupting a PvP match by not actively playing in good faith, or any other form of PvP griefing, exploitation, or abuse

They do not define what abusing a player is nor what PvP manipulation is. What they do define in the following thread is that if you use looped macros while afk, you do so at your own risk. Bottom line is, you may not agree with how they chose to define those things but you agreed to such vague terms and they get to define them as they please.

Edited by Dargor
  • Thanks 1

Exactly. Mindia, what you must understand is that this is NCsoft's game; they can set whatever rules they like. If Conguero wants to, he can force you to wear a pink bobble hat while posting.

If you are unhappy with having your items looted while afk macroing, you must approach things from the outside. Check for example the list of blocked countries at NCWest:
https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/217017506-Blocked-Countries
Those Russians should not be able to create accounts with character names like "Canteraxxx". So what you do is, you report NCWest at the Orange County Sheriff's Department as embargo breakers aka traitors. Here is the telephone number:
http://orangecountyda.org/howdoi/reportcrime.asp

Of course, at the end of the day NCsoft didn't leak any military secrets to the FSB but simply made it possible for US currency to flow to Russia (your looted items get RMTed for US dollars). Therefore I don't think that the NCWest management will be put in front of a firing squad. But it should be possible to get the operations shut down and the servers wiped. Crime will have been punished, happiness all around :)

• 1 year later...
On 3/4/2018 at 8:01 AM, Mindia said:

ppl need sleep

That is when you log off your accounts & goto bed.

On 3/4/2018 at 4:12 AM, Mindia said:

How it possible i left afk macro and found my character  naked and with pk  non skill was with force attack.

There is your answer: I left afk macro

27 minutes ago, GreenCrusher said:

That is when you log off your accounts & goto bed.

There is your answer: I left afk macro

Have in mind that this post is more than 1 year old. Probably this guy left the game long time ago.