Gludio Castle Siege

Hime

Interesting:

• A clan is declared the Castle Siege victor when they are the defenders of the castle at the end of the full two hours. The clan then owns the castle for two weeks until the start of the next Castle Siege, at which point Gludio Castle will automatically transfer back to NPC ownership.
  • Clan members that own a Castle of Darkness can be PK’d without penalty to the killer, and the PKer even receives increased PvP value.
  • All participants in the Castle Siege can obtain Blood Crystals by defeating Gludio Castle NPCs. Blood Crystals can be spent on Clan Skills.

Victory Conditions

The clan then owns the castle for two weeks until the start of the next Castle Siege, at which point Gludio Castle will automatically transfer back to NPC ownership.

Just wondering if people missed this part. Does that mean every 2 weeks a force cannot just keep the castle and they will have to retake it? If so that is awesome. 

Registering for the Castle Siege 

To register for the Gludio Castle Siege, your clan must be at least level 3. The Clan Leader and authorized clan members can only register for the siege via Tyron, who is located outside the north entrance of the town of Gludio. The registration period is 13 days prior to the start of the siege ending Saturday before the siege at 19:59 Server Time

And what happened to this part???  Siege scheduled on an American holiday, no time to swap clan leaders, no 2 weeks to pool CH money together.  Disaster!

When should we show up? 7? or 8?

unknown.png

Schedule

The Gludio Castle siege schedule is based on server time and occurs every other Sunday with the first siege starting on February 3.

Registration Period

Setup Period

Castle Siege

Server Time

13 days

Saturday 20:00 – Sunday 20:00

Sunday 20:00 to 22:00

2 minutes ago, Degusjr said:

I love when people use this as an answer.  Sorry bud, this is the United States, that doesn't fly here. 

I don't understand you here, its Classic, in no matter which country, US isn't special if you think that. It just shows that it's the same thing with lvl 5 clans, regarding gludio siege, here, russia, eu, korea. And I am talking only for this matter, not for other adjustements

What i meant was, when people say, "It's always been that way"  That's not an answer, that's not acceptable, here, if you put something in writing you have to stand by it.  This doesn't effect me, but if I never played a different classic, how am I to know a level 5 clan can't participate?  You can't just say "it's always been like that!"  Saying clan hall/siege has a 2 week registration then finding out it's really a few days, that's incompetence.  Knowing the troubles they have already experienced with this launch, not testing this stuff ahead is disgusting really. 

3 hours ago, November said:

When should we show up? 7? or 8?

unknown.png

Schedule

The Gludio Castle siege schedule is based on server time and occurs every other Sunday with the first siege starting on February 3.

Registration Period

Setup Period

Castle Siege

Server Time

13 days

Saturday 20:00 – Sunday 20:00

Sunday 20:00 to 22:00

When are we supposed to show up? I havent been to the NPC recently... So, I dont know if it has been updated.

• L2 Team
22 hours ago, November said:

When are we supposed to show up? I havent been to the NPC recently... So, I dont know if it has been updated.

The Castle Sieges start at 8:00 pm Server Time. The Gludio Server is GMT-4. If it is currently GMT-5 where you live, then you would show up at 7:00 pm your time for the siege. Your screenshot of the siege time also confirms the same time. If you lived in a GMT-5 location, then the siege date time would show up as 20:00.   

Just now, Juji said:

The Castle Sieges start at 8:00 pm Server Time. The Gludio Server is GMT-4. If it is currently GMT-5 where you live, then you would show up at 7:00 pm your time for the siege. Your screenshot of the siege time also confirms the same time. If you lived in a GMT-5 location, then the siege date time would show up as 20:00.   

Thank you, I was unaware of that fact.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 2:59 PM, TDG said:

Americans demand special treatment surrounding game mechanics and content launch.

Why is bashing races and religions objectionable but bashing countries is okay?  Such trash should not be permitted on the forum.

19 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Why is bashing races and religions objectionable but bashing countries is okay?  Such trash should not be permitted on the forum.

Factual observation of behaviour versus irrational hate because of creed. Your welcome.

1 hour ago, Lawman said:

Trash.  Nothing factual about it.  But thanks for explaining the basis of your prejudice.  

After this I'm not going to comment any further because you obviously have a bee up your ass over something.

Go take a look what factual means, then go observe everything regarding the first siege date and the superbowl, now put what you learn from the previous 2 steps together and you then have a factual observation that there are enough of the American playerbase displaying such an entitled attitude so as they conform to my statement. This is completely different from the racist and xenophobic comments rampant in game.

I assume from your statement " Why is bashing races and religions objectionable but bashing countries is okay?" you saw my now mod deleted post backing some guy for action on IG racism and have decided to go deep sea forum diving to quote me on something that is neither racist or xenophobic and try make it out to be - because what, your that mad that I would suggest something should be done? You don't want to be held accountable for your IG racism or something? I don't get it, why are you so fraught that you would go dig that quote out if not as a defence for your behaviour? Curious.

Sorry, fellow, I didn't notice your now deleted quote and have no idea what you are talking about.  The fuss over the Super Bowl, which I was not a part of BTW, is no different than if people in Europe and South America protested if the first ever siege had been scheduled during the World Cup final.  And I certainly would not bash people from those countries for protesting a conflict with the championship in their type of football.  It has nothing to do with entitlement and everything to do with consideration for others. 

"You don't want to be held accountable for your IG racism or something?" Has to be the stupidest accusation I've ever seen on these forums.  First, my comment above was asking that bashing by country be treated as objectionable as well as bashing by race and religion.  Second, I have repeatedly, through many posts on this forum, called on people to be civil in all ways and not bash each other for any reason, much less improper ones like race, religion or nationality.  Click on me and review my 500+ posts if you don't believe it.  Third, I've never been racist, religionist or nationalist either in game or in real life.  Don't make false accusations against people you know nothing about.

BTW, I backed the guy on action against in-game racism, too.  My post got deleted because some fool (was it you?) made a stupid political comment and I corrected him (I dare not say more or this one will be deleted, too).  But I agreed that action should be taken against that and all racist comments.  As it should be taken against derogatory comments based on religion and nationality.  Seriously, how would you react if someone made a derogatory racial comment and claimed it was factual based on the fact, and it is a fact, that most world class sprinters are black?  Your "factual basis" defense is just as nonsensical and prejudiced as that and does not in any way justify your attack on Americans or your attack on me (which has no factual basis whatsoever).  Get over your prejudices and try being civil, as we all should be.

On 2/12/2019 at 3:39 AM, Lawman said:

Sorry, fellow, I didn't notice your now deleted quote and have no idea what you are talking about.  The fuss over the Super Bowl, which I was not a part of BTW, is no different than if people in Europe and South America protested if the first ever siege had been scheduled during the World Cup final.  And I certainly would not bash people from those countries for protesting a conflict with the championship in their type of football.  It has nothing to do with entitlement and everything to do with consideration for others. 

I understand what you mean, but us Europeans got screwed anyway since those geniuses put siege on Sunday at 1 in the morning(our time), meaning you go to work with 3 hours of sleep or you skip the event we've been expecting for months. Then they even managed to screw over the Americans and put in on superbowl, it's like they're competing how the can fail harder every time they do something... Yeah we could pick a different server etc., but with such a small community you'd expect they'd be able to listen to us at least to some capacity, maybe put it on Saturday or even Friday so people from everywhere can participate.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:21 AM, Ardulace said:

I understand what you mean, but us Europeans got screwed anyway since those geniuses put siege on Sunday at 1 in the morning(our time), meaning you go to work with 3 hours of sleep or you skip the event we've been expecting for months. Then they even managed to screw over the Americans and put in on superbowl, it's like they're competing how the can fail harder every time they do something... Yeah we could pick a different server etc., but with such a small community you'd expect they'd be able to listen to us at least to some capacity, maybe put it on Saturday or even Friday so people from everywhere can participate.

That's because these are unfortunately Brazilian servers now. They have catered more and more to that region ever since GoD and the f2p model released for us. That's just how it is.

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived