Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hime

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Recommended Posts

Hime    777

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 35 minutes

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • We have extended the 0 NCoin Dragon Pendant. It will be claimable until March 27.
  • The Valentine’s Day event will end in one week.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StanxFZ    27

1. Should do boost event to bring just part of players that u lost
2. 0 fixes

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BRolly    3
15 minutes ago, Hime said:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

she said if we have any questions.. what you guys think about that??

why would i bother asking question on forum if you guys ignore everyone.. makes so much sense

 

thats right. keep ignoring everyone. you guys are the best to run a company! 

no events. no fixes. no nothing. the only thing important to you guys is someone buy NCOINS. perfect.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
November    45
Posted (edited)

 There's no comments about the forms and how on fire they were 6 days ago. 4 days ago, it it was smoking, 2 days ago nothing. Why update? How many that are playing are humans? Also we have dozens of questions? Should we link them here for answers? Or should we go to their respective threads and tag you there?

Edited by November
Happy Hunting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatKid089    4

Such a joke.They dont care about bringing those who left back.They dont care about listening to players complains in this forum

What they care the most:Money

They would even dance naked if they could somehow earn money from it

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Redspace    1

Maintenance of 6 march- No bots any more? No spam adena selers? Adena drop fix?Remove p2win store? Answer question of 100 ppl here? No, just one week more of valetines day!! 14 February is finish ppl, go working! If not soon you will have more actives ppl here than on your servers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
killerPrice    26

Would really love to see at least the Daily missions being corrected, but it seems like nothing will happen :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
poseidon    0

+1 for exp/sp/drop rate boost 

any plan for march at all?last month one of gm replied boost event coming but 

nothing happen so far and no preview of any new stuff either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotSoup    3

Here's a question:

If my student worker job at the college I attend doesn't pay me enough money to afford an abundance of NCOINS, how would you suggest I stay 'Relevant' in Lineage 2 Classic?

(This is not a rhetorical question, I am really looking for advice)

Thank you for your time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zikeano    14
8 minutes ago, HotSoup said:

Here's a question:

If my student worker job at the college I attend doesn't pay me enough money to afford an abundance of NCOINS, how would you suggest I stay 'Relevant' in Lineage 2 Classic?

(This is not a rhetorical question, I am really looking for advice)

Thank you for your time.

ha! ha! ha! you are so funny!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WutWutWut    22
7 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 35 minutes

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • We have extended the 0 NCoin Dragon Pendant. It will be claimable until March 27.
  • The Valentine’s Day event will end in one week.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

daily free pendants, exp boost event, maybe some ppl will come back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RektinFire    0

When are the daily quest like fom for us 60+ are they gonna be introduced?Palibati's and silent valley...
Isn't now a good time that the new zones came out?Also daily hunting quest and stuff like that for ppl 60+...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BurNinG1991    0

after maintenance i get "the client will be closed" , i used file repair and installed the update, can some1 help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manjarate    0
Posted (edited)

I wanted to quote this but didnt know how to, so.

Frozenstein:

"You make more money when you care about the game"

 

 

Edited by Manjarate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boombox    11
4 hours ago, Kakashizinho said:

 

Do something to exterminate these bots because no one deserves to play this way!

Pendants are worse than bots, as much as you gonna try to dispute that - its true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ap0    0

well its same shi*t as in pvp servers when admins looking only for profit server will die the same i'm seeing here like in pvp servers many ppl left im not talking about random who never pay, but im talking about ppl who pays and half  ppl that i know thay pay and almoust all left so think about that NCSOFT dont make same mistakes like all kickkstarterst do ;] im thinking the same to leave and i have many acc with vip. BTW wow classic comming soon ;] so gl ncsoft :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wyldturk    0

anyone else having issues getting online?  both my pc's are stuck at downloading repair files...1 bytes/1.0MB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aistis    2

If this company would even slightly care about players , it would at least try to mend this situation. 1 Pay to Win stupid event almost completely killed server. If you don't believe it , check  CW high lvl Clans pvp. It's gonna be like CS in SKETH. Max 40 vs 40 ^^. Someone from staff should ask players about their opinions , make a poll about things like pendants etc. Now 0 Actual events , and hypocrisy at highest level... ;/ Sorry , Im not buying it. Don't even want to waste my time on such a sh1t server. 
Should have been classic experience , Now is same sh1t like Live "Starwars style" .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×