QUEUE HELP!

umano

20 minutes ago, bentorero said:

this queue is just a show. i dont believe someone's logging out every few secs

tin foil hat time....

I wouldn't be surprised if more than 50% of the people in the queue, are distracted/not aware that they've reached the top of the queue and getting disconnected due to inactivity. 

4 hours ago, Keyra said:

I wouldn't be surprised if more than 50% of the people in the queue, are distracted/not aware that they've reached the top of the queue and getting disconnected due to inactivity. 

This happens to me all the time >:(

I get tired of watching the queue (started at 500+ today) so I go do other stuff and when I return I can see a character selection screen with a popup 'your client will be closed' and it only gives 'ok' as an option. And there I go again... joining the queue.

19 hours ago, bentorero said:

this queue is just a show. i dont believe someone's logging out every few secs

sometimes i wonder about that too... :)  it's like a test of will to see if you'll be 1.) noob enough to click the cancel button because the words on the screen tells you so 2.) people don't want to wait quits queuing...

• Like 1

IMO queue is the same every time, 150-120 peak weekend under thereafter, many parts of the day no queue but still tons of lag regardless.  While the number shown may be an arbitrary counter, disabling new character creation for such a long period of time, during an unique global situation where people have tons of free time suddenly....would have otherwise been a rare chance to capitalize and draw new life into an old game...

Its comical to disable new characters and not expand capacity at this time tbh.

servers are on MAX capacity that's the problem, these queue's are triggered because the safety threshold is exceeded

if it wasn't for the fact we all know it's due to the quarantine one could even argue it's time for a new server but obviously once quarantine is over populations will collapse again

The NA servers are experiencing queues on their servers, not for the first time. On the opening of Classic servers, the situation was the same. 

As Draecke mentioned, it is most likely that the population will collapse again once the quarantine is over globally, I guess you could say - look at it from the other side, enjoy the populated servers while they last. Of course the queue is no fun, they've already taken action with stopping new character creation, so they are aware. 

On 4/18/2020 at 1:57 PM, Sesh2 said:

solution is play another game, or join a less populated server

how  would you quit this one if you have been more than 10 years, , you are h level and have a lot of expensive  gear?

I would be a God in one of the new servers  / classic...lol

1 hour ago, Juuzou said:

As Draecke mentioned, it is most likely that the population will collapse again once the quarantine is over globally, I guess you could say - look at it from the other side, enjoy the populated servers while they last. Of course the queue is no fun, they've already taken action with stopping new character creation, so they are aware. 

By the looks of things that's not going to happen any time soon, unfortunately.