impossible to obtain rune stone new player

GM is impossible to obtain rune stone new players or with medium equipment, there has to be another way to obtain rune stone, because the quest dimension does not come back, or put it on sale in store l2 or simply modify the way to obtain new skills . There are thousands of players who don't have much time to stay in the online game and who don't have a huge amount of friends to party to boss to get rune stone, where the drop will still be divided between the party. hunting zones that give adenas is also very difficult for new players. let's balance this game please.

What usually happens is that the game will have a promotion or event where the new items like rune stones will drop. It's how items that are hard for single players to get -- Dragon claws and Boss jewels and such --  are now so widely available.

But yes, the top end clans and players will always get first crack at it, simply because they have the means. It is no different in real life. Hopefully, it inspires you to get to those levels through weeks/months/years of work in game, building up your character and making the kind of alliances that you need to succeed. 

• Like 1

Since there are thousands as you say that need rune stones...

why dont you just make a CP only for that. Gather up 7 ppl (in which every one will have a 99 box), and Farm the stones. Isn' this the whole point of L2 since the beginning? 

Balok is 2 times a week with almost 100% probability of rune stone, you can make with same party istina which is also 100% on rune stone and tavern which is low on chance but still drops them.

It will take some time but still it will be an item that you farmed it . 

It is not hard, will be fun and at the end you will:

1) Be proud that you accomplished something

2) Make some new friends in game that may help you in the future also

3) Make some extra profit since these instances also drop other useful stuff for use or sell

You don't really need the rune stones immediately as a new player.

Just prioritize. For example if you're mage, you don't need the Tornado, Volcano etc skill.

As an Archer, you can do without the Instinct skills for quite a while.

As a tyrr you can do without the skills at 101 and 105, for a while.

If you need a buffer, make an overlord, he can learn VoP without runes.

Then find friends, farm balok on multiple toons, you can easily make 2-3 runes per week.

If you think the old players had these handled to themselves, you're wrong. We couldn't even get to the level in first place...

• Like 1

Nothings disgusts me more in a forum than people saying "it should be hard for you new players".

You can't perpetually benefit top geared old players in a game.

You will end up with high population servers from old players that use 2-3 computers. Oh wait, you are already there because this is your tactics 16 years now. Happy Anniversary!

Edited by Aaliyah
  • Like 1

On 01/05/2020 at 7:31 AM, mixa said:

If you think the old players had these handled to themselves, you're wrong. We couldn't even get to the level in first place...

No level, no gear, no nothing :D I was a 99 feoh with +3 Seraph set and +4 Blessed Apo Retributer 2 SA! Which was pretty fine at the time, but not for my level :$ the thing is that back then you couldn't do much alone. You needed friends and constant parties to even try to enter instances. And you did them in every damned cooldown, to get drops as 1 EWR in top instances... people only did open field farm for the quests, because the XP was null from grinding until a certain point...

So now new players get 105 fairly easy, exalted gear, and so on. And it's still the same as back then: you still don't have adena. People now speak about 1bi like it is pocket change. 100m was really hard to get :D let alone 1 damned billion :| you have to prioritize what you need to get next and you probably can't play alone forever if you wanna progress further in this game.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2020 at 9:24 PM, asanegrafy said:

GM is impossible to obtain rune stone new players or with medium equipment, there has to be another way to obtain rune stone, because the quest dimension does not come back, or put it on sale in store l2 or simply modify the way to obtain new skills . There are thousands of players who don't have much time to stay in the online game and who don't have a huge amount of friends to party to boss to get rune stone, where the drop will still be divided between the party. hunting zones that give adenas is also very difficult for new players. let's balance this game please.

Rune stones are l2store, check last tab.

Offtopic: freetoplay fellow players have more then enough frebies from system, if you get to lvl 105 and decide you like the game and want to 'perform' you need to spend some real money. Otherwise i see no point in giving more frebies to box toons.

Stop pretend to be equal with a 10 year old character and 500 bil invested in gear?.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Back in time when I was lvl90 to 99, my gear was by far worst than exalted now. Years playing to have something like the gear free from exalted quest.

The mainly problem is ppl isnt trying so hard in a game that is a try hard game in every single thing.

There are a lot of ways to farm items and adena but ppl just want to complain about it and do nothing about it.

Good luck in ur travel, for sure will be fun.

• Like 2

Meanwhile no balok room for days.

After all who is going to spend a whole day creating a 14 player cc - multiple times - for a slight chance to get a rune stone.

Gj ncsoft, you nerfed Balok to the ground w/o nerfing it.

14 minutes ago, Aaliyah said:

Meanwhile no balok room for days.

After all who is going to spend a whole day creating a 14 player cc - multiple times - for a slight chance to get a rune stone.

Gj ncsoft, you nerfed Balok to the ground w/o nerfing it.

Rune Stone chance is 100%

Try Hard.

I can clearly remember how 90~95~99 was taking days and weeks and months , Balok was pew pew 14 ppl easy and 1 party farm it was nightmare :D but dont know any of dimensional quest that you r talkin about... you sound rly rly odd for a newbie :D sound like a dimensional bot to me :D so , when we buy your boted runes from AH at 100 ~ 150m you werent crying about the profit you were making , but now when you have to buy them and you dont have any way to farm them you cry the hell out of it :D Forming 2 party Balok takes not more than 15 min if you r not r374rd37 :D Lookin forth to see those hit 1b and your 20k accounts not having 1 click sonata and 1 click buff :D and your 200k dorfs not having golems to 30% shot mobs :D

Edited by 7r45h

Just now, Aaliyah said:

100% / 14 = 7% which is a slight chance.

Brains before keystrokes

7% is a very good chance.

This is not a game for you. Find some easy game that fit with your play style or your time. Stop crying.

• Like 1

It is a hard game and you need to invest time to get better, which is one of the aspects I like about this game. .. I think the issue for new players is that no adena/items/material drop from 0-99 and that leaves them completely dependent on the free gear. For older players, there was adena/items/material drops from lvl 0 and onwards (the compounding effect of the drop provides much better options, then the free gear). NC should add back some of quests (with adena or material rewards) from 85 - 99 to provide some much needed adena for the new players..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ominatus said:

It is a hard game and you need to invest time to get better, which is one of the aspects I like about this game. .. I think the issue for new players is that no adena/items/material drop from 0-99 and that leaves them completely dependent on the free gear. For older players, there was adena/items/material drops from lvl 0 and onwards (the compounding effect of the drop provides much better options, then the free gear). NC should add back some of quests (with adena or material rewards) from 85 - 99 to provide some much needed adena for the new players..

True

Crafting and material dropping provided a common ground : players for all levels were needing same items which was good to keep economy dynamic.

The only thing that remain today is fishing...hunting provide close to nothing except xp which is a problem.

Well there's the new craft system but

1/ it's only in 101+ areas

2/the amount of ether needed makes it close to unreachable for.a new player.

5 minutes ago, 7r45h said:

You can make up to 100m from the trash that ppl don't pickup at Field of Silence while you watching tetris at tw1tch. Cry louder.

Lol, trash cleaning what a fun way to progress ! thxs for sharing ?

And 100m ? Since when this is a relevant amount of adena ? Oh wait  if you do that everyday for xx days u can buy some runes, then do it for xxx days for weapons...?

Glad you were here to help us nicely and without  condescension ?

1 hour ago, 7r45h said:

You can always buy some NCoins man...

and you can also send me those 100m unwanted irrelevant amount of adena :(

Well i said irrevelant not unwanted 

But i promise next party in fos i will uncheck pick up so u'll be able to get those "100m" (lol) adena ?

Edited by Djos

On 02.05.2020 at 10:36 PM, Feryl said:

7% is a very good chance.

This is not a game for you. Find some easy game that fit with your play style or your time. Stop crying.

LMAO, "good chance"..

Some classes need only 8 rune stones, but other ones require 20+

One stone - month, all skills - years...

Don't tell me how it was before.

Into the rift before: 3 toons x 30 days = 9 runes, life stones, skill books, venirs..

They force players not just play in the windows, but using many PCs.

Bots are always win.