One month anniversary at L2

LINEAGE 2 - A game left all alone at NCWest

Hello all,

Here a small sneakpeak of our 1st month anniversary where I regrouped everything that happened! They are fooling their customers.

Please @Juji at some point this is not o´right! Read please the list and tell us what is happening for real at your headquarter, because this is not acceptable with a new server hardware upgrade that you apparently made!

21th April (-)

·        Login queue for 2 hours! Impossible to attend the game because over 500 people waiting in queue to play.

22th April (-)

·        Patch notes arrive only 12hours before update. After update all people were getting 0 Adena without Vitality.

24 - 26th April (-)

·        The server is lagging and latency problems for multiple players.

·        Random disconnects again.

28th April (-)

·        Character creation is blocked on Chronos for weeks now.

29th April (+-)

·        People get GM buffs. (+)

·        Due to GM activity, people are in queue and can´t benefit from this GM buffs. (-)

30th April (-)

·        Website login is down and malfunctioning. They don´t correctly implement SESSIONS ($_SESSION) in PHP. Computer science students of 16 years old can solve the problem in 1 hour it took them hours to fix it.

1th May (--)

·        Login problems, people cannot connect to server

2th May (-)

3th May (-)

·        People get disconnects and must wait in queue for 1 hour.

5th May (--)

·        Login queue for 2 hours! Impossible to attend the game because over 500 people waiting in queue to play. Siege/castle is impossible to play since people are waiting in queue.

Character creation

·        New characters creation is blocked for 3 weeks.

6th May (-)

7th May (-)

·        Chronos server down randomly.

8th May (-)

·        PK Festival in zones 85-105 to force disconnect from players.

9th May (-)

12th May (--)

·        People are waiting over 10 days to get replies from Support tickets.

15th May (-)

16th May (-)

·        PK Festival in zones 85-105 for 2 weeks now.

LINEAGE2SWEET16 (+)

·        Players get some random goodies from NCWest for anniversary. Greater Ruby Lv.1 and Juju Agathion Charm.

16th anniversary (-)

·        We don´t get the same event as EU/RU/Korean servers. People have over 5000-1000 Anniversary Coins without being able to use them.

·        1 Box per hour loot where before event started people were getting at least 5-6 boxes per hour.

·        Aden tour icon disappears after video cinematic.

24th May (-)

·        Verification e-mails not working. People don´t get e-mails from NCWest for verification. This problem can be solved in 5 minutes with 15 years old computer science students.

·        Launcher problems saying that people have problem with ISP while being can play other game in same time, so the problem comes from NCWest.

25th May (-)

Random mass disconnections from servers. People got 2 - 3 times random disconnects during experience with party friends.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 9

welcome to NA server !!!!! Where we put the event take the part where you can use the coins and lower the drop of the boxes so you can not have a chance to win something !!!!!!!!! disconectes are a birthday toast !!!!!! enjoy and stop by our store to get stronger, because there are exclusive items that cannot be made in game !!!!!

Comunnity turns bad since more than a half year. But nothing changes. Lag, DC and latency problems are part of the game and nothing change. Ppl stuck in game becouse of missing items and they nerf drops and instances. We can complain as much and as long as we want, but NC dont care about it.

Damn, if this round was so nice can't wait the next celebration!! 17th will be more tragic i guess, since you go alone on map, no party formed, nothing you can do to get some decent gear, stupid events i had over 30 raid bosses boxes from dice event and guess what, nothing good, only Greater Dice and some other bunch of kastillia box.  Not even to mention that when this will be over people will have a bunch of anniversary coins. The list is long, your month description couldn't be better. Is sad to see such a beautiful game lost. I did also QQ-ed a lot on forum on the start of the crisis, if u all remember the adena nerf some years ago, that was the launch point of a slowly death of L2. 

Keep your pompones rdy, soon we will all dance and sing in town while some of us will still fish :) 

Thanks for saying the reality again @extase1987:)

Cheers!

• Haha 1

Nicely summed up, I agree with this.
We came back in 2020 but not sure, if I will see the end...

It is one big grief festival from ncsoft to us "normal" players.
Don't forget top clans also grief "normal" players.

Another fun trivia in the cool world of Lineage2, sponsored by the cool developers.
Current market rate you need: 9000 billion adena to make a top dragon weapon.
Lets think how you can get that... with these awesome events?

NCsoft stance answer on dragon weapons:
Sure you can, you can now buy ncoin boxes and spend 60.000 USD and get that weapon :)

GG WP...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, InnerSphereGunGrave said:

Nicely summed up, I agree with this.
We came back in 2020 but not sure, if I will see the end...

It is one big grief festival from ncsoft to us "normal" players.
Don't forget top clans also grief "normal" players.

Another fun trivia in the cool world of Lineage2, sponsored by the cool developers.
Current market rate you need: 9000 billion adena to make a top dragon weapon.
Lets think how you can get that... with these awesome events?

NCsoft stance answer on dragon weapons:
Sure you can, you can now buy ncoin boxes and spend 60.000 USD and get that weapon :)

GG WP...

well, judging by some post here from known provocateurs and agitators it's normal. It's perfectly normal and acceptable to "invest" tens of thousands in a game. You want end game content? Gotta pay. Not a subscription same for everyone ofc, coz then ppl would compete on relative equal grounds. What is a few tens of thousands to style on some fools? Right? I mean who doesn't wanna join a game with such bottle necks? People are lining up to "invest" to play this game 

11 hours ago, extase1987 said:

LINEAGE 2 - A game left all alone at NCWest

Hello all,

Here a small sneakpeak of our 1st month anniversary where I regrouped everything that happened! They are fooling their customers.

Please @Juji at some point this is not o´right! Read please the list and tell us what is happening for real at your headquarter, because this is not acceptable with a new server hardware upgrade that you apparently made!

21th April (-)

·        Login queue for 2 hours! Impossible to attend the game because over 500 people waiting in queue to play.

22th April (-)

·        Patch notes arrive only 12hours before update. After update all people were getting 0 Adena without Vitality.

24 - 26th April (-)

28th April (-)

·        Character creation is blocked on Chronos for weeks now.

29th April (+-)

·        People get GM buffs. (+)

·        Due to GM activity, people are in queue and can´t benefit from this GM buffs. (-)

30th April (-)

·        Website login is down and malfunctioning. They don´t correctly implement SESSIONS ($_SESSION) in PHP. Computer science students of 16 years old can solve the problem in 1 hour it took them hours to fix it.

1th May (--)

·        Login problems, people cannot connect to server

2th May (-)

3th May (-)

·        People get disconnects and must wait in queue for 1 hour.

5th May (--)

·        Login queue for 2 hours! Impossible to attend the game because over 500 people waiting in queue to play. Siege/castle is impossible to play since people are waiting in queue.

Character creation

·        New characters creation is blocked for 3 weeks.

6th May (-)

7th May (-)

·        Chronos server down randomly.

8th May (-)

·        PK Festival in zones 85-105 to force disconnect from players.

9th May (-)

12th May (--)

·        People are waiting over 10 days to get replies from Support tickets.

15th May (-)

16th May (-)

·        PK Festival in zones 85-105 for 2 weeks now.

LINEAGE2SWEET16 (+)

·        Players get some random goodies from NCWest for anniversary. Greater Ruby Lv.1 and Juju Agathion Charm.

16th anniversary (-)

·        We don´t get the same event as EU/RU/Korean servers. People have over 5000-1000 Anniversary Coins without being able to use them.

·        1 Box per hour loot where before event started people were getting at least 5-6 boxes per hour.

·        Aden tour icon disappears after video cinematic.

24th May (-)

·        Verification e-mails not working. People don´t get e-mails from NCWest for verification. This problem can be solved in 5 minutes with 15 years old computer science students.

·        Launcher problems saying that people have problem with ISP while being can play other game in same time, so the problem comes from NCWest.

25th May (-)

Random mass disconnections from servers. People got 2 - 3 times random disconnects during experience with party friends.

Maybe also add in Juji's post from today where he indicated that Red Libra was oringinally supposed to run at the same time as the Anniversary event, but they couldn't get it to work. Like playing Russian Roulette with bullets in 5 out 6 chambers in your revolver. Really slim chance that way players could win here. 

3 hours ago, Juji said:

We are planning to run the Red Libra event in a few months. It was planned for the 16th Anniversary event as originally intended, but there were some issues that prevented us from running both of the events at the same time (hence the abundance of 16th Anniversary coins).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

Maybe also add in Juji's post from today where he indicated that Red Libra was oringinally supposed to run at the same time as the Anniversary event, but they couldn't get it to work. Like playing Russian Roulette with bullets in 5 out 6 chambers in your revolver. Really slim chance that way players could win here. 

Wait wait wait... so to sum up, there's an event that players wanted for months, and that helps through exchange to rebalance server economy and they had to cancel it in order to run a half unrewarding version of the korean anniversary event ?

Hopefully the anniversary's stripped content was available through lootboxes...

And ofc people stay hooked event is coming... in few months...how convenient ?

Well in every fail lies a chance of fortune ?

Unfortunately this 16th is not an anniversary of the life of this game but more like it's death comming closer.

Regardless of the decisions made by NC Korea, NC West has only managed to make the good ones bad or incomplete and the bad ones worse.

NC West is clearly incapable.of running this franchise. This is sad...

On the other hand this celebration is 100% in tune wit the past year.. frustration to the player base, create and increase regret for anyone that spends a cent in this game.

This could have boomed the revenues for NC West.. if only they had decision makers with the slightest idea of what they are doing...

And Mixa, if you like to write nonsense write a book. Do you go to play football w/o a ball in a free entrance field? You have to buy one... playing with a boulder limits the fun a bit, no?

3 hours ago, mixa said:

If you're a customer, you should buy the boxes from the l2store, not complain about a free event.

That's obviously playing with words ?

Being a customer doesn't mean saying amen to anything and buying any kind of things without second thoughts.

I consider myself a customer when I buy an IG service such as instance pass, a cosmetic item, xp boost, chaos essence or the subscription pack.

Why ? Cause I know what I'm buying, I have elements to make an educated choice.

When I buy lootboxes, without any informations about droprate, I'm at best a gambler...

Second thing, there is no such thing as "free" event, there is only game content. Events are here to put some dynamism in server's life. That's part of NC dev team job to provide such activity.

Don't want to be rude but it is always the same easy/wrong argument about "free to play" and store... but once again it's not about store or buying IG stuff, as many people here, I don't care to pay.

However seeing content, rates and events stripped everyday from game in order to push players faster to the store isn't a fair practice for any kind of company.

It's more about having access to full experience. Many people tell it's not "eu" but that's not the point ; at first there is only one game, the korean version and I consider the "adjustements" made to "adapt" the game for NA market severly hinders the quality of the experience.

@mixa First of all, I am also a customer, who doesn't mind to spend a few bucks (25-250e if I feel like in mood per month) in game since I like it. This is called a service that you pay for, which should be reinvested into game, server etc. I used to pay back in the days a monthly subscription and servers were running far better than today. And your message "If you're a customer, you should buy the boxes from the l2store, not complain about a free event."  sorry, but buying from L2Store is a free event of getting nothing. Shilen Soul was the perfect example => fail enchant = no Adena, that's gambling.

The problem is that there wasn't a week since December where NC had 0 issues. This is supposed to be the core message behind all of this.

Then about ninja nerfing everything o'right I can deal with it if they make things more difficult, it will be for everyone at least. I am at 200+ stone to get the right augment on my weapon, so patience might pay off. But when all other servers get a nice event and fully enjoy their 16th anniversary and we get screwed here from a deep nerf, this is called making fun of us and a bad intention from them.

But game stability/latency/mass DC should be o'right after all this money that "we" invest into game even after they announced a server upgrade.

If people buy Coca Cola for years and suddenly they change their recipe and people (90%) start complaining, how many will keep buying Coca Cola? The 10% who never tried Coca Cola before, those same 10% of new players who arrive here ;)

I am a kind person, who rarely complains about stuff in his life and "boy" I am in charge of 100+ students every week, but I don't complain about it and I am a happy person. But this here? This is making fun for free on person and is not acceptable. So my nerve tolerance is really high.

Marketing 101: A happy customer will always come back.

Make the loot boxes rate better => more customers will buy, more money injected into game. All the big players will have to invest also money.

Make the loot boxes rate worse => less and less customers will buy, because they will hear bad echos from loot boxes and won't buy.

This messages was supposed to be a feedback to the NC team that they need to do something in a positiv way for us players.

I simply hope we get the next part of the anniversary soon. If they delay the next part at least something will arrive, but unfortunately I don't think they will surprise us in a positive way, but rather another paying event that was supposed to be free.

Let's keep fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, Harperz said:

please correct me, but i think i heard that devs are all located in South Korea. So they probably won't read this forum at all. NCWest is just distributor not Developer.

NCSoft devs are in South Korea indeed but...
Our server is run by NCWest... and those are two different entities and its like heaven and hell, oil and water...

33 minutes ago, Khelida said:

NCSoft devs are in South Korea indeed but...
Our server is run by NCWest... and those are two different entities and its like heaven and hell, oil and water...

i wonder what will happen. don't have much time to play, since work is up again^^

maybe there is hope, because i think it can't get "worse"