Upcoming PK System Changes - Discussion

SM-T

>:(:(-_-

The Pk system has evolved well, and in a good way, 1,5 - 2 years ago we could lose our items, and this was a good means of persuasion, but unfair, it seemed to have a flaw, because some had found the ways to get around it and make you turn chaotic "red", system flaw ! Some had lost a lot of items so money, when the victims of it had complained to NC soft, the only answers provided:  were that it should not be afk, and that the pk system worked as he wanted to, so in sum,  the victims had become the culprits, but nothing says that you cannot be afk. A few months later the Pk system had changed, so why if it worked so well. I come back to this injustice and incompetence of NC soft, because  people didn' have compensation, or reimbursement in a system where what always loses the most are the weakest, as always. the pk gives a balance to the game, but some abuse it, but it must be advanced!

Thanks !

Edited by Chanix
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Juji  is the below fix that will be enabled per next week or is that fix already part of the current game build ?

Fixed an issue where players could intentionally grief auto-hunting players into chaotic status to force them to drop items.

asking cause on EU/RU it has been tested on 18th June and the PK exploit does still exist!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4mYjmBfw8Q

good job @juji and @hime the thieves who force pk on players must be happy with this news. this year you have done a great job, you are a bot player all the time, penalizing a player because he keeps giving pk, penalizing a player who is pk, he will lose his items. it seems to me that it wants to favor some clans that live crying and earn pk all day. How do I request a gm exchange? one that doesn't have a favorite in the game. Because they can't solve a lag problem or even put an antbot. But okay, welcome scamers back.

• Like 1

Recent and older occurrences do not exactly inspire faith in ncwest's testing procedures. Can I get a refund on that prestige pack I bought yesterday until the dreaded and most likely inevitable chaos is sorted?

@Juji

You reintroduce Drop and Destruction penality, i think is not correct change, but the questione is:

You are able to protect people from scam? From bug abusing? People with AOE (Poler, Feoh, Yul) will kill people with AOE and become PK, and will drop again all?

YOU WANT PEOPLE STOP PLAY THIS GAME?

Please, let us to know, and we will organize.

Thanks.

I would like a change in the producers/admins/GMs/devs positions as well please!

At the end of the day this is a business, you r the retailers and we r the costumers and what YOU've been given so far is rubbish!

Scammers like *** or *** with their force pk and making people drop their items will be back thanks to you. If you have favourites in this game better make a toon join them and play the game instead of using underground methods of killing MS!

What will u do when w/e the *** u think u got into consideration goes horribly wrong(as it has in the past many many many times) and ppl start dropping items because they r being forced to pk by scamming pieces of s**t huh?

Shame to y'all! The least you can do is resign and let people who actually care and know what their doing take over and mop up this mess thats been created over the past year or so! @Juji@Hime

I apologize if i offend you but i must speak my mind due to the fact youre doing *** all but harrass us weekly! Where can we report you or the development team or w/e is responsible for all this?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ReaperGG said:

Scammers like *** or *** with their force pk and making people drop their items will be back thanks to you. If you have favourites in this game better make a toon join them and play the game instead of using underground methods of killing MS!

Umm what? When *** was engaging in his scammy endeavors he was tagged MS.

Garbage choice to bring back drop and destroy, the system you already put in place is fine. i 100% doubt the force pk exploit has been fixed, and you shouldn't drop/destroy items you obtained in game though promotions and enchanting with Ncoin you purchased. what are you guys thinking?

what are the NCsoft devs thinking... pk system is fine the way they just now implemented... we dont need drop/destroy... scammers and exploiters or not we dont need to drop items worth hundreds of thousands of Ncoins....

@Juji

The new system will be good only if:

1) You refund the victims in case they lose gear

2) Ban permanently the scammers. 

So it will be good for the community if you can quarantee about those 2 things. If not, all hell will break loose from Wednesday, since exploiters and scammers waiting for this chance.

Also, if you are sure that this "fix" is working and everyone is safe, i guess there will be any problem if you promise for refund in potential scams. 

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hydrogen said:

@Juji

The new system will be good only if:

1) You refund the victims in case they lose gear

2) Ban permanently the scammers. 

So it will be good for the community if you can quarantee about those 2 things. If not, all hell will break loose from Wednesday, since exploiters and scammers waiting for this chance.

Also, if you are sure that this "fix" is working and everyone is safe, i guess there will be any problem if you promise for refund in potential scams. 

Thanks in advance.

Everything is working as intended . You can freely leave safe zone and go farm . Juji fixed all the problems .

You know how to make players quit and leave to other servers but when we're  facing  the lag/dc 24/7 we have to wait for years waiting for your hardware coming from NASA!!!!!

I have a suggestion for who ever taking control of this game, make it for children from 5 to 12 years old. 

Edited by Ozzoo
  • Like 2

Finally i can farm again in Blazing Swamp / Desert Quarry all night without my party being  all killed for a PK who wanted my spot.

Nice change!

Now we need to disable the use of blessed soe or similar in chaotic players :-)

Time to empty my wh a get some nice gear of chaotic pk's

Edited by Chileno2020

@Juji do you have any idea how much time/ncoins it take to make top gear in this game or you don't ????

why don't you make a pve server for crying babies only how about that!!

WAKE UP WE'RE NOT IN C1 ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ozzoo
  • Like 2

@Juji, I have a better idea! why not turn off PK?  and make lineage 2 a PVE game, Make all zone a safe zone.

Have u considered what going to happen in siege day? I feel like your favoring boxer, promoting more people to AFK farming. IMO if you want to AFK farm. Do it at your own risk! When the last time you go into blazing swamp, or any other farming area! There are more AFK farmers then freaking mobs.

Have you consider what you're doing to people that's been playing these games for years. How much time had to put into this game to earn that one special gear. Now want to punish them for doing your jobs.

I agree with @Ozzoo "make it for children from 5 to 12 years old."

• Like 2