Players are still able to exploit the restoration system to overchant many end-game items

GoldBar

- Navari Mask +8,+9,+10  |  R110 Armor Sets +15,...,+20  |  R110 Weapons +20,...,+35
- Dragon Ring +5,+6,+7,+8,+9,+10  |  Angel Ring, Fallen Angel Ring +8,+9,+10
- Legendary Dyes (All types) Lv 8 9 10 
They are still using these methods to bypass restoration system that GMs are unable to detect (make tons of new accounts + change IP adress (fake IP) + reset item's ID by trade/change items with NPC ...)
This really makes the game imbalanced and unfair between players that spent their money and cheater .
Restore system is good but there has to be a strict rule on the restoration so that players can earn good items with their efforts, adena and money (NOT with restoration exploit). Limit the maximum level of overenchantment . 
Example : 
- Navari Mask +6 max  |  R110 Armor Sets +10 max  |  R110 Weapons +15 max
- Dragon Ring +3 max  |  Angel Ring, Fallen Angel Ring +6 max
- Legendary Dyes (All types) Lv5 max .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

One would assume that a GM getting a request from a character with just a few days playtime to have his +20 R110 weapon restored that he could never have earned in any legit way would raise some eyebrow and make them respond "Sorry, we wont restore that". It actually doesn't? Geez it's hard to believe they let a good system be abused by exploits like that :(

I mean, they explicitly put this into their policy:

The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to make exceptions depending on the context of the request, and the standing of the requester's account.

The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to deny a restoration/resealing/transfer request, even if the item was eligible to be restored/resealed/transferred in the past.

They should teach those people a lesson on how not to abuse systems and just deny requests like they say that reserve the right to....

1 hour ago, Rangur said:

They should teach those people a lesson on how not to abuse systems and just deny requests like they say that reserve the right to....

@Juji    @Hime   

And here we come  - we see here highly corruption scheme, when your Company still lose money and after try to act like opossum on constantly troubles of servers, because no resourses to resolve it.

You would have resorses to invest in HW \ APP \ staff \ whatever-you-want  to bring game up again if you will stop charity with giving away end-game items.  We have enough legit ways in game to enchant items, expencives ways , but that how it should work. Stop being Santas -  close restoration policy for overenchant items, let it works just for urgency cases and without 100% restore of enchant level.

PS: and that we not start yet to speak about disastoreus rates of current Haunt Chest event - it's uttery questionable thing.

Guys relax, game is already destroyed, i highly doubt they will do anything about it, or punish anyone in any way, but one thing is for sure NCwest team have lost control of everything and it seems that certain player(won't mention any names as they will ban me again)  can  do whatever they want because they are allowed to do so. Only suggestion i have to report them to NCsoft directly as obviously @Juji @Hime won't do anything. Hundreds of petition have been made by players regarding the players that have abused the restoration policy and nothing has been done about it. When @Juji been asked what he's done about it he did not even bother to give us an official answer, ignoring us, giving us some "dust in the eyes" aka boost exp event so maybe players will forget about restoration abuse. The only thing they can fix this is by perma ban the abusers and stop the restoration policy for good(my opinion), this ones been said enjoy the game and don't forget VISA can make dreams come true :)

11 hours ago, GoldBar said:

- Navari Mask +8,+9,+10  |  R110 Armor Sets +15,...,+20  |  R110 Weapons +20,...,+35
- Dragon Ring +5,+6,+7,+8,+9,+10  |  Angel Ring, Fallen Angel Ring +8,+9,+10
- Legendary Dyes (All types) Lv 8 9 10 
They are still using these methods to bypass restoration system that GMs are unable to detect (make tons of new accounts + change IP adress (fake IP) + reset item's ID by trade/change items with NPC ...)
This really makes the game imbalanced and unfair between players that spent their money and cheater .
Restore system is good but there has to be a strict rule on the restoration so that players can earn good items with their efforts, adena and money (NOT with restoration exploit). Limit the maximum level of overenchantment . 
Example : 
- Navari Mask +6 max  |  R110 Armor Sets +10 max  |  R110 Weapons +15 max
- Dragon Ring +3 max  |  Angel Ring, Fallen Angel Ring +6 max
- Legendary Dyes (All types) Lv5 max .

Navari Mask, Dragon jewels, Angel jewels issue they get better stats as they are + up so that wouldn't make sense.  Issue with them is they are destroyed if you fail no way to bless enchant no safe enchants etcs.  So either remove the item destruction or make it safe to enchant those items to a respectable level like weapons and armour.  I don't even waste my time with angel or dragon jewels after the video of 1 fallen angel earring  guy had 5000 of them and could only get one out of the 5000 to +8 when +10 is max, all the faliures nothing was left not even crystals to sell waste of time.

Weapons and armour a max would make sense as it would flatten an outrageous market on some weapons.  I see items approaching the 1 trillion adena mark... NcSoft come on at some point you have to see that as hurting your game not helping it because even the "whales" will be like wtf that is stupidily pricey when one level 1 or 2 dragon weapon will over power it.

• Like 1

Let us suppose that NCsoft removes the destruction of the object:

Some ppl  wants to change the system of enchantment, so whole enchantment system would be destroyed (to see  with Korea, it's not winning):/ and the normal enchant scrolls, the giants scrolls, the blessed scrolls, the black tickets, the gold tickets, the heavenly scrolls, the destruction scrolls, the gran kain scrolls, the enchant stones, so everyone would have weapons at +30 etc...no more difficulties, so much less adrenaline and that would make the game less interesting, go to the illegal servers, you would not last 1 week, even if some is close to the difficulty of the official one, they don't have the events, servers at someone's house (even if sometimes here it looks like it):D, and these servers often crash...NC soft is not here to make charity, everyone understood it well. 

Indeed there are flaws in the restoration, a handful of ppls have exploited it, but unjust for some like many things in life, and NC soft is not going bankrupt for that. NCsoft wasn't paying attention to the restoration, but now yes (what negligence).The restoration is very good, reassuring for the destroyed objects, especially for those with high enchantment, 3 tokens, for 3 categories, but you can choose among 4 categories (weapons, armors, accessories, dyes), check restoration policy, and it's free, and always ask NC soft before to enchant (seriously).

Thanks !

• Thanks 1

Well if this exploit that was used by some players to gain ++ jewels/weapons/armor were not punished for it then I want to have my items +++ as well.

If is still happening and NSCOFT is not finding the flaws in the system and allowing it to continue then give players free enchants in order for us to get our items close to those that have been cheating the system if they are not going to be punished.

Also sell items in bulk discount prices (L2store) like freya ice rose, cocktails, scrolls of storm to balance the crazy prices these items are going for.

some asked me in the game to be clearer, sorry indeed i wasn't.:D
3 tokens every 6 months, for a single or exclusive use by category (among 4 categories) so 6 trials per year, and the tokens are not cumulative (see restoration policy)

And always ask to NC soft by submitting a ticket to verify the eligibility of your items, i insist alwayyysss !

Thanks !

Edited by Chanix

I would like also t check  the people who used and used   Restoration system..And BAN them

Its not fair for the normal player who invest Euro or dollars t happen this..

The gm team must Check some people....And Ban

@Juji 

Shilien cry 9-10

Legendary Dyes  8-9-10

Dragon-Angel earings-rings 7-8-9

Weapons 20-21-22+++

• Like 1

I really like to know what lucky pot of gold that the person that has +31 weapon on my server stole.  Mathematically even with all the items in game that is statistically impossible under any the current game systems its 1 in trillion chance or worse to getting +31 weapon safely. 

Put it in more conventionally terms its like hitting the lottery 2 times with the same ticket and getting hit by lightening in the same place 3 x and surviving to cash that double lotto ticket.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I really like to know what lucky pot of gold that the person that has +31 weapon on my server stole.  Mathematically even with all the items in game that is statistically impossible under any the current game systems its 1 in trillion chance or worse to getting +31 weapon safely. 

Put it in more conventionally terms its like hitting the lottery 2 times with the same ticket and getting hit by lightening in the same place 3 x and surviving to cash that double lotto ticket.

If that's true, i would like to know how someone has a +31 weapon when the enchant limit in weapons is +30.

we all thought that too someone screenshotted in my discord when it happen let me look

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/703695605150646366/766840306926092368/20201016_194931.jpg?width=483&height=643

Was a bow

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/703695605150646366/766851653344165939/IMG-20201016-WA0008.jpg

Stats:

3891 Patk 1363 matk 21% soul shot damage.

Edited by Slycutter
added images

36 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

we all thought that too someone screenshotted in my discord when it happen let me look

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/703695605150646366/766840306926092368/20201016_194931.jpg?width=483&height=643

Was a bow

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/703695605150646366/766851653344165939/IMG-20201016-WA0008.jpg

Stats:

@Juji @Hime

What happened to the weapon enchant limit? What is the new limit? Do the armors have new limit also???
This is the sort of stuff that is supposed to be in your maintenance notes if you ask me.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Was a bow

Stats:

That person should be ashamed to show that wep with lvl 5 sa's... 

Wtf?!?! 

it's possible with the marphr's shirt (necessary), which when you upgrade as from of +7 gives you 10% luck so 1 chance out of 10 ( important), you have an one more chance with the lady luck, more if you have a lot of luck on your gear + the luck boosts + the basic percentage of the your char and of course by using the gran kain's scroll because you don't go down, and a lot of money of course. Well, it seems to me that it's the safest situation.

I think that even if you abuse the restoration you can't reach this result.

Or maybe this ppl is too too lucky, it's a possibility ! ;)

Thanks !

Edited by Chanix
  • Thanks 1

By abusing the restoration with the situation i have described to you, i think it's possible, but by abusing the restoration without this situation frankly i doubt it.

Thanks !

Edited by Chanix

Horse is out of the barn. Anything you do now won't address the people who already have their items +++++++. It will only stop new people, people who play by the rules and the rest of you who apparently are too busy crying about fairness to realize that if NCSoft/GMs allow it, it's fair. The GMs know when they get multiple requests from the same people. They aren't stupid. They permit it. When they get fed up, they'll change the rules. Until then, shut up, follow that car, and just go with the flow. This is the game now. Sad as it is. 

Here are some comparations:

- Player A spend thousands of $$$ on Royal enchant scrolls and can't even make it pass +20    VS.   Player B spend $0 (FREE) to make +31 R110 weapon with giant scrolls by exploiting the restoration (enchant -> restore -> enchant again -> restore again .................. -> until the item reach maximum)

- Player A farms adena 24/7 with the dream to get top items with ++++++++++ enchantment levels with their own adena and $$$$$  VS.   Player B still spamming restoration exploits to make +++++++++ items then sell it for billions adena without farming anything

I still don't know why GMs are not doing anything about this. This is completely making the game super imbalanced. 

Don't waste money into this game because u will get nothing out of it specially events. Why would you spend money help those restoration exploiters stay in the game and make them even richer?

Happened again today just now.  Luckycharms +30 a limited R110 Bow.  Last bow that +31 was just regular no enchanted no bloody, this being limited is a game crushing bow only thing better would be level 3 dragon bow.

Are we playing on a illegal server and some of us just haven't gotten the memo yet?

How much does it cost to buy a GM for free enchants because might be cheaper than doing it the legit way.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Happened again today just now.  Luckycharms +30 a limited R110 Bow.  Last bow that +31 was just regular no enchanted no bloody, this being limited is a game crushing bow only thing better would be level 3 dragon bow.

Are we playing on a illegal server and some of us just haven't gotten the memo yet?

How much does it cost to buy a GM for free enchants because might be cheaper than doing it the legit way.

A +30 or even +31 Limited Bow isn't that powerful. In many ways it's less powerful than a Standard Dragon Thrower. I have this info on good authority from someone who had a +30 Limited weapon and compared it to a Dragon weapon during the DW event a few months ago. Remember, a Dragon weapon gives you 30% P. Skill Crit Damage and 30% P. Skill Critical Rate. For Yul, that's huge. You can't get that with a Limited Bow. It also has higher P. Atk  and Attribute (500 element) than a +30 Limited Weapon. Limited get PVE damage, but this person used the borrowed DW weapon in the event instance and always recorded a higher score than he did with the +30 Limited. So much for PVE bonus mattering all that much when you crit higher and more often.  But if you're still not happy, augment the DW and you'll probably get a very good augment, too. (This I found out for myself.)

+30 Limited weapons are nice to have, but not the end-all, be-all that people think they are. 

• Like 1